Morning

Drabblessss

Jaehwan is humming happily while busy preparing breakfast.

He glanced outside the window and thought ‘today will be a good day, the weather is nice too’.

When the breakfast is done, he divided those into two potions equally and poured orange juice into two glasses.

He then took light steps towards his share bedroom with his boyfriend and turned the door knob as quiet as possible.

“Rise and shine! Wakey Wakey!!” he said loudly while closing the door.

His boyfriend heard the loud voice that echoed in the room and stirred on bed while covering his ears with the blanket and buried himself further into the pillow.

Jaehwan pouted at the sight that his boyfriend didn’t show any sign to wake up from bed.

Jaehwan pounced onto his still sleeping boyfriend and straddled the elder’s hip.

“Hyunggggg~~ wakey wakey~~~ wake up~~ breakfast is ready~” Jaehwan whined while shaking his boyfriend’s shoulder.

Taekwoon by now was awake but he was not going to give in so easily.

“Babe… five more minutes…” he said sleepily ignoring the younger’s whine.

“Hyunggggg~~~”

Taekwoon pulled the younger into a tight hug “Let’s cuddle for a while before breakfast, okay?”

Jaehwan sighed happily in his boyfriend’s embrace but he wanted to have his breakfast while the food still warm “but hyung… the breakfast….”

Taekwoon made Jaehwan shut up with a kiss “being with you is more important than the breakfast”

“I guess the breakfast have to wait for a while more” Jaehwan said while smiling happily.

 


A short update! ^^