Part time job

Drabblessss

Taekwoon sighs for the Nth times as he stares at the stacks of bills that he has to pay by the end of the month. He can feel that a headache is coming up soon. Why wouldn't he? The living expenses is so high and he doesn't dare to ask money from his parents. He disobeyed their wish and have chosen music as his major instead of the law school that his parents wished for. 

 
"Taekwoon hyung. Do you perhaps want to look for a part time job?" Wonshik asks while taking a seat opposite Taekwoon.
"Do you have any recommendation?" Taekwoon asks and looks up from the bills.
"Hmm yea... My neighbor is currently hiring babysitter.." Wonshik says while taking a sip of his cola.
"Babysitter?"
"Yea.. They have a kid who is still in kindergarten need a babysitter. Since you like kids and you need money, why don't you go for a try?" Wonshik suggests.
 
Three days later, Taekwoon finds himself standing in front of the said house. He admits that he likes kids but he doubts himself that whether he can will do a good job in taking care one. A young lady comes out and greets him after he rang the doorbell.
 
"Young man, are you the boy that Wonshik mentioned?"
"Yes I am" Taekwoon answers politely.
"Please come in" the lady invites Taekwoon into the house.
Taekwoon takes a quick look around the house and finds that the house is decorated with white as the theme. It doesn't fill with those designer furniture but it gives off a warm and cozy feeling.
The lady serves him tea and said "I'm Mrs. Lee. Tell me more about yourself."
 
"My name is Jung Taekwoon. Currently I'm taking music as my major in Seoul university. I'm a second year student. Normally I..." Taekwoon's speech is cut by a loud sequel from stairs.
"Mommy~~~!" the kid screams loudly while running towards the living room. 
"Hey honey. Greet the guest" Mrs. Lee says as she places the kid on her laps. 
"Hi. I'm Ken Ken the cutie or you can call me Jaehwan!!" the kid greets enthusiastically. 
"Hi. I'm Taekwoon. You can call me Woonie hyung" Taekwoon says while patting Jaehwan's hair.
Little Jaehwan smiles widely and walks towards Taekwoon and exclaims "mommy, Woonie hyung ish soooooooo tall. Jaehwannie wanna grow as tall as hyungie !!" 
Mrs. Lee chuckles "well, i can see that my son likes you very much"
"I guess so" Taekwoon says and chuckles while tickling Jaehwan.
"You're hired then. I dont see any reason not to hire you since Jaehwan likes you so much"
"Mommy, what ish hire?? Is that a candy????" Little Jaehwan asks and stares at the adults curiously.
"It means that your Woonie hyung will be here take care of you and play with you, honey." Mrs. Lee says.
"Really hyung? Lets go play together!!!" Jaehwan exclaims happily while dragging Taekwoon towards his play room.
The day passes by little Jaehwan introduces all his toys including his favourite chopper doll to Taekwoon. They play together and Taekwoon even read him a bed time story and tucks him into bed. Taekwoon bids goodbye to Mrs. Lee and left but not before promising little Jaehwan that he will be back on the second day.
 
It seems it will be a great part time job. Taekwoon thinks and walks towards his dorm with a smile. 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another update on the same day since I have the time to edit my story. Hehehe. Enjoy it people~! :)