Protector

Drabblessss

Lee Jaehwan, the target of bullies no matter where he is.

He is being harassed since young due to his feminine personality and hobbies.

Since young, he prefers to stay in door enjoy drawing or reading rather than going outdoor to play soccer like other kids. His bubbly personality and ability to aegyo do not help much as well.

People around him always laugh at him because of that saying that he is a sissy and not manly enough like his elder brothers.

Despite all these, he is still happy because he has the support from his family and his groups of close friends.

Most importantly, there is his protective boyfriend, Jung Taekwoon.


Jung Taekwoon, the prince charming in the campus.

Being admired by many no matter boys and girls due to his attractive looks and excel in both academic and sports.

Since young, he adores everything that is cute. That is the main reason why he falls for Jaehwan. The first time he met the younger was when the younger being bullied by some delinquents on the street. The younger was being beaten up and helpless. There was some students around them but no one willing to help. The protective mode of him was being and he bravely walked forwards and saved Jaehwan from trouble.

Ever since then, they have become friends and soon Taekwoon started to court Jaehwan and they are together now.

Taekwoon promised to protect the younger no matter what and the younger has nothing to be afraid of as long as he is with the younger.


Today, as usual, Jaehwan is waiting at the library for his boyfriend to finish soccer practice. Everything is normal up until there is someone stands in front of him.

“Hey. Are you waiting for Taekwoon hyung? He is waiting for you at the soccer field.” Minho says while looking at Jaehwan.

Being innocent as he is, Jaehwan just nods and thanks Minho and packs his stuff to meet his boyfriend. What he didn’t notice is the smirk on Minho’s face.

Jaehwan is walking towards the soccer field with a smile on his face. The thought of meeting his boyfriend is just that happy for him.

However, his smile drops as soon as he reaches the field. He doesn’t see Taekwoon there but a group of students with bad records quickly surrounds him with a smirk on their face.

Jaehwan is shaking, he is scared. He doesn’t know what they want and what he can do. He can’t even protect himself. The intimidating look from the group scared him to no end.

“What..What.. What you all want?” Jaehwan says shakily while staring at his feet.

“We just want to play with you, little boy” one of them says while caressing Jaehwan’s cheek.

“Don’t.. Don’t touch me!” Jaehwan shouts.

The guy smirks, “What can you do? Your protector not even here” he says and starts to touch Jaehwan inappropriately while whispering dirty stuff beside the scared Jaehwan’s ear.

“No no no no no no …” Jaehwan says repeatedly. He collapses and cries loudly while hugging himself.

“See. How useless is him. He can’t do anything without his protector.” The guy says while the whole group laughing at the pathetic looking Jaehwan.

“WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?” Taekwoon shouts loudly while running towards them. He has been running from the gym to the field the moment he heard his friend told him that Jaehwan is being bullied.

“Oh look, your protector is here.” The leader says and Jaehwan weakly looks at Taekwoon still crying.

Taekwoon is furious, he doesn’t like violent acts but he can’t control himself as he looks at his boyfriend, who is crying helplessly on the field. He quickly lands his fists on the leader and the group.

“The teacher is here” someone shouts and the group of delinquents quickly run off the field. Taekwoon immediately rushes to Jaehwan and hugs the younger.

“It’s alright, everything is okay now. I’m here. Don’t be afraid.” Taekwoon whispers and hugs the younger tightly.

“I want to go home…” Jaehwan says weakly in his embrace.

Taekwoon nods and carry the younger in bridal style and walks towards the car park.

“I.. I can walk” Jaehwan says shyly.

“I don’t mind carry you forever” Taekwoon says and pecks the younger’s forehead.

That night, Taekwoon doesn’t go back to his dorm but sleep with Jaehwan at his room. He doesn’t have the heart to leave the younger alone.

“Woonie hyung?”

“yes?”

“Thank you and sorry, I love you”

“I love you. I will protect you my angel, sleep well, Hwannie”

 


Finally update! I got some help from my friend and she helps me to complete the story :)

Will update again soon.