Part time job 3

Drabblessss

Sequel to my previous drabble, Part time job :)


Taekwoon was standing in the kitchen while preparing for their lunch.

He has been requested to stay over at Jaehwan's house for a week since the kid's parents were out for a business trip for a week.

Little Jaehwan was waiting patiently at living room while playing with his toys and watching the television.

Suddenly, Jaehwan burst into tears and scream loudy. 

Taekwoon was shocked at the sudden loud wails from living room and quickly off the fire and left the kitchen.

He found the kid was crying loudly while hugging his chopper doll tightly.

Taekwoon squard down to reach Jaehwan's eye level and asked "Hwannie, what happened?".

Jaehwan didn't answer but chose to cry louder.

Taekwoon brought the younger to his arms and rubbed soothing circle on the kid's back.

When Jaehwan was reduced to occasional sniffles, Taekwoon asked again "Tell hyungie what happened."

Jaehwan hided his face in his favourite hyung's neck and pointed to the television.

Taekwoon took a glance at the television and realized that a horror movie was playing. 'Ahh.. it must be the show earlier was finished and followed by this', he thought.

Jaehwan slowly pull away form the hug and stared at his hyung "hyungie... the woman in the television so scary.... Hwannie is scared.. " he said and linked away all the tears.

"shhh.. shhh... hyungie is here.. no one will hurt Hwannie~ " Taekwoon still comforting th kid while his free hand reach for the remote control to switch off the television.

"is it... is it gone?" Jaehwan asked whle peeked at the television.

"yes, its gone... no worries... Hyungie will protect Hwannie, okay?" Taekwoon said while patting Jaehwan's head.

Jaehwan nodded lightly, "Hwannie is hungry~~" he whined and rubbed his empty stomach.

Taekwoon chuckled and stood up with Jaehwan in his arm "come on baby~ lets eat~"


After a short nap, Jaehwan was enjoying his drawing time with crayons on his hands.

Taekwoon wassitting beside him while reading some novels.

After 30 minutes of drawing, Jaehwan started to feel bored and walked towards Taekwoon.

He tugged the elder's sleeve while looking up with his puppy eyes "Hyungie?"

"hmm?" Taekwoon smiled at the adorable kid.

"do colouring with Hwannie?"

"okay baby"

"no hyung! there should be pink! no no no! that should be blue" the next 30 minutes passed by Jaehwan non stop complaints about Taekwoon's choice of colour and Taekwoon non stop smiling or chuckling due to the younger's cuteness.


A very short update compared to yesterday >.< anyway, drop any comments! it gives me ideas on what should i work on and how should i improve my work. thank you! ^^