Part time job 2

Drabblessss

Little Jaehwan was watching his One Piece animation on television while sipping orange juice from his cup. Jaehwan thought that the day was going to be a good day since the moment he woke up. Why? First, the day was Saturday which meant that he doesn't have to go kindergarten. Second, his parents were going to a business trip. He was sad at first but the moment his mom told him that Taekwoon hyung would be coming over to look after him , he couldn't help but smiled widely. 

 
"Mommy~~~~" Jaehwan whiny voice was heard.
"Yes honey?" His mom replied while taking a seat beside him and placed him on her lap.
"What time Woonie hyung will be here?" 
"Hmm.. Probably when you finished this episode of One Piece.."
"But.. Thats so long mommy~~~~ cant Woonie hyung be here now? Like..... NOW???" Jaehwan whined loudly and looked at the door. 
"Jae, aren't you sulking earlier since daddy and mommy are leaving? Now you are okay just because of your Woonie hyung?" Jaehwan's father said with an obvious jealous tone.
Jaehwan quickly leapt out from his mom's embrace and hugged his father tightly.
"Noooo... Hwannie is going to miss daddy and mommy so much.... Sooooooooooooooooooo much!!" Jaehwan exclaimed and gave his father a kiss. 
 
*Ding dong*
"Woonie hyung!!!" Jaehwan quickly ran away from his father and sprinted towards the door.
"This brat..." His father said with a sigh.
Jaehwan kept jumping in front of the door since he was not tall enough to reach the door knob.
"Little man, come I help you" his mom said while opened the door.
"Good afternoon, Mr and Mrs. Lee" Taekwoon greeted politely and bow his head slightly.
"Woonie hyungggggg!!" Jaehwan greeted enthusiastically and hug Taekwoon's legs.
"Since you're here now, we will take our leave now" Jaehwan's father said.
"Honey, be good okay? And listen to Taekwoon hyung. Dont cause him any trouble.." His mom said while patting his head.
"Mommy!! Im a good boy!!!" Jaehwan shouted with an obvious pout causing the three adults bursted into laughters.
 
"So what do you want to do now, Hwannie?" Taekwoon asked as he took a seat at the living room.
"Hmmm... I want to watch television with hyungie.. Wanna go the park with hyungie.. Wanna take a nap with hyungie.. Sing with hyungie~~~" Jaehwan answered and bouncing on Taekwoon's laps.
"Hwannie, hyung legs hurt. Chill.." Taekwoon said while placing his hand Jaehwan's hips to stop him from bouncing. 
Jaehwan usual bright doe eyes suddenly filled with guilt and whispered "sorry hyungie...." 
Taekwoon noticed the change in mood and quickly said "no, hyung is not angry. It means that Hwannie is growing up well and becoming stronger." 
"I'm going to grow as tall as hyungie~~"
"You will, Hwannie. You will if you finish all your vegetables and sleep early."
"Okay!! Yes hyung!!" Jaehwan said while making a salute pose towards Taekwoon.
"Hyung, i have something for you. Wait here" Jaehwan said and quickly ran upstairs towards his room.
Taekwoon wasn't able to stop him and decided just to sit there and wait for Jaehwan. 
"Hyunggggggg~~~" Jaehwan appeared few minutes later with a drawing block on his hand and stood in front of Taekwoon. 
"This is for you" Jaehwan said shyly and handling the piece of paper towards Taekwoon.
Taekwoon took a look of the drawing. It consisted of two person, or rather one adult and one kid with the labelling 'Woonie hyung' and 'Hwannie'. 
Taekwoon smiled and placed the drawing aside and hugged Jaehwan. 
"Hyungiee~~ do you like it? I drew it during my art class" 
"Yes, i love it. Thank you Hwannie" Taekwoon answered and pecked Jaehwan's forehead.
Little Jaehwan blushed and his face was red. 
"Hyungie?"
"Hmm??" 
"Can we take a nap now? Hwannie is sleepy.."Jaehwan said with a yawn. 
"Sure. Lets go baby" Taekwoon and carried Jaehwan to his room.
"Hyungie sleep with Hwannie?" Jaehwan pled with his famous puppy eyes. 
Taekwoon chuckled and lied beside Jaehwan and the latter quickly snuggled into the adult's embrace.
Taekwoon lulled Jaehwan to sleep while humming his favourite song.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi!! An update for you all. Kind of a sequel for the drable "Part time job"~ hehehe