Family

Drabblessss

Little Leo and Ken are playing together at the living room while watching some cartoons.

“Hyungie?” Ken calls and the elder hums as response.

“I’m hungry” the younger pouts.

Both of them are brothers in which Leo is 2 years elder than Ken. Their personality are like the replica of their parents where Leo take after Taekwoon while Ken take after Jaehwan. Although Leo is just 6 years old by now, he knows that he is the elder and he has the responsibility to take care and look after the younger.

“Lets go ask umma whether dinner is ready, okay?” Leo says while held his hand out towards his brother.

Both of them walk to the kitchen hand in hand.

“Ummaaaaaaa~~~” the younger whines as they reach the kitchen.

“Yes babies?” Jaehwan turns to them while drying his hands with a towel.

“Umma~~ Kennie is hungryyyyyyy~” little Ken whines while tipping his toes to try to look at the dishes on the dining table.

“Babies~ we will have dinner when appa is back, okay?” Jaehwan says patiently while patting the brothers’ head.

Ken pouts at the response and stares at Leo who is still remain silent beside him.

“Umma~ Kennie is really hungry.. can’t we eat something else first?” little Leo says and trying to help his younger brother.

Jaehwan looks at the kids and finds that Leo is actually staring at him with puppy eyes and Ken is staring at the food on the table.

Jaehwan sighs and walks towards one of the cupboards and taking out a packet of jelly.

“Be good and share it between yourself, okay?” he says while giving the jelly to Leo.

“okay! Is appa gonna be home soon?” Ken’s voice is brighten as he has gotten the jelly.

Jaehwan takes a glance at the clock “hmm.. should be.. let’s wait for a while more, okay?”

The boys nod and run off to the living room.

Suddenly, they hear the sound of a car reaching their car porch and park the car.

“Appa!!!” Jaehwan shouts while running to the door.

However, due to his still lacking height, he is not able to reach the door knob and open it.

Leo walks towards his brother “hyung will help you..”

As Leo opens the door, the younger can’t wait and run towards Taekwoon who was just get off from his car.

Taekwoon chuckles as the sight both of his kids and picks up the younger while ruffling the elder’s hair.

“Appa~~ Kennie miss you.. we are waiting for appa for dinner~~” little Ken whines while playing with his father’s tie.

“why it seems like you are waiting for the food more?” Taekwoon chuckles and turn to his elder son, “Leo a~ don’t you miss appa?”

“I miss you too, appa” little Leo says softly.

“Hi babe” Taekwoon greets Jaehwan while placing Ken at his high chair.

“Let’s have dinner now, okay? Our little Kennie is starving..” Jaehwan says while motioning everyone to take their seats at the dining table.

As they having their dinner, everyone takes their turn to talk about their day.

“Today.. Today.. Today.. Today Kennie had art class and I drew umma, appa, Leo hyung and I… and I share my cookies with Wonshikie~” little Ken says excitedly while swinging his legs back and forth on his high chair.

“Ken.. sit properly while eating” Jaehwan says while scooping more food onto Leo’s plate.

“What about you, Leo?” Taekwoon asks.

“It was okay. I had fun playing football with my friends” Leo says while taking a spoonful of soup.

After dinner, Jaehwan is washing the dishes in the kitchen.

“Honey?” he calls out to get his husband’s attention.

“yes?”

“can you bring the kids to shower?”

“okay. Boys! Bath time with appa.” Taekwoon says while motioning his kids to follow him.

-30 minutes later-

“its done! Boys, get to your room now.” Taekwoon says while opening the bathroom’s door.

Little Leo and Ken get onto their queen size bed and getting ready for their bed time.

“Umma~~~~ sings a song for us~~~ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~” both of them whine while looking at Jaehwan with puppy eyes.

Jaehwan chuckles and tucking his babies with blankets and starts singing along their favourite song.

After taking his shower, Taekwoon decides to go to check on his babies and walks towards the kids’ share bedroom.

He smiles at the scene on his kids’ bed. Leo and Ken are sleeping soundly while cuddling with each other and Jaehwan has fall asleep beside them with a story book in his hand.

Taekwoon carries Jaehwan with bridal style back to bedroom.

Jaehwan stirs awake “hmmm… honey?”

“Sleep.. sweet dream my big baby” Taekwoon says while placing Jaehwan onto their bed gently.

‘Thank you for being with me and give me such a warm and lovely family.. I love you all’ Taekwoon thinks as he stares at the sleeping Jaehwan before falling asleep.


Thanks for those who like and read my stories. ^.^  enjoy !