Worry, sorry

Drabblessss

Taekwoon is looking outside the window, wondering why Jaehwan still isn’t home at this timing.

Its already 10.45 p.m., Jaehwan should be home by 10 p.m. according to the younger’s text.

He is contemplating whether he should go out to look for the younger or just stay home and wait.

He has been non-stop calling and texting the younger but didn’t receive any reply from the younger.

He decides that he can’t wait any longer when the clock on the wall show it’s 11.30 p.m.. He grabs his coat and keys to leave and search for the younger.

While driving, Taekwoon can’t help but keep thinking all sorts of things that could have happened. He shakes the thoughts off, calming himself by praying that Jaehwan will be safe and nothing happened.

As there’s no one at the car park, he simply finds a spot and parks his car. He quickly runs into the building while cursing the long waiting time for the elevator.

The moment he reaches the floor, he quickly walks out and punches in the passcode to enter the office.

He sighs as only silences welcomes him.

He glances at the only office that still has light on and realizes that it is Jaehwan’s office.

“Jaehwan?” he calls as he take quiet steps towards the room.

He sighs in relieve when he sees Jaehwan falls asleep on his desk.

“Hwannie~ wake up” Taekwoon says while shaking the younger lightly.

Jaehwan stirs awake while blinking his eyes to adjust to the brightness.

“Hyung?” he asks confusedly while staring at the elder.

“I thought something happened to you. You didn’t come home in time as you promised” Taekwoon says while staring at the stack of paper on the desk.

“Ahh.. I’m sorry..” Jaehwan says sadly while glancing at the clock.

“Hey.. I’m not blaming you.. Let’s go home” Taekwoon says while stretching his hand to caress the younger’s cheek.

He gasps when he feel that Jaehwan is warm, too warm.

“Oh my, you’re sick” Taekwoon says with worry.

Jaehwan remains silent and lets himself to be drag by Taekwoon to the car.

Taekwoon sighs several times during the ride, he wants to say something but he doesn’t know how to start the conversation. He has been reminding the younger to have enough rest and eat properly. He has become so naggy that even his friends tell him that he is like a mother to Jaehwan rather than boyfriend.

“Jaehwan ah~” he starts the conversation while glancing at his boyfriend only finds that the younger has falls asleep again.

He carries Jaehwan in bridal style when they reach their apartment.

He carefully places the younger on the bed and pulls the sheets over him.

“Hyung.. I’m so sorry…” Jaehwan whispers while holding the elder’s hand.

Taekwoon sighs “its okay. I will take care of you from now. Just promise me you will stop working for a few days, okay?” he says and pecks the younger’s forehead.

Jaehwan nods “sleep with me hyung?”

Taekwoon chuckles and lay beside the younger.

“Sleep well, I will cook your favourite porridge for you tomorrow when you wake up.” Taekwoon says and pulls the cover over both of them.  


Hi! Another short update! :D