Voice (Side story)

Drabblessss

It is a side story from the previous story, 'Voice'


-Two years ago-

It has been two years since Jaehwan last talked. Taekwoon has been a good and responsible boyfriend for the younger. He was patient with him, understood him, took care of him. He learnt how to read Jaehwan just by some little gestures of the younger or from the younger’s eyes. Although it seem hard and difficult to deal with it, he endured everything. Nothing is impossible, especially when you are so in love with the other, Taekwoon thought.

It was Saturday morning and Taekwoon woke up with a good mood. Finally he could spend some times with his boyfriend. He turned to his right and found the younger was still sleeping soundly while clinging to his arm. He smiled softly at his love, his heart felt content as long as the younger was safe, the younger looked peace and safe when sleeping. He decided to wake the younger up since it was almost 11 in the morning.

“Jae.. baby.. wake up..” he woke the younger softly and caressed his face. Jaehwan stirred while slowly opened his eyes and looked at Taekwoon blankly. “Lets go wash up and have brunch, okay?” Taekwoon asked sweetly and only earned a nod from the younger. While waiting for the younger to wash up, Taekwoon decided to cook some simple brunch for both of them.

10 minutes later, Jaehwan came out form the bathroom, wearing his favorite shirt given by the elder. Taekwoon smiled and led the younger to the chair. “Do you want milk?” Taekwoon asked and Jaehwan only shake his head lightly and looked at the fridge. “Orange juice?” Taekwoon asked again and took out the orange juice from the fridge and Jaehwan smiled lightly at him.

After eating, Taekwoon joined Jaehwan who was watching the television at the living room. Jaehwan immediately snuggled into the elder broad chest as soon as the elder sat on the sofa. Taekwoon the younger hair softly and asked “should we go out? The weather seems nice today?”. Jaehwan tensed for a second and stared at the elder. Taekwoon sighed innerly, the younger has been avoiding from leaving the home ever since the incident. “We will just go out for grocery shopping at the mart nearby then we will come back after that. You need some fresh air, baby” he explained softly and the younger finally agreed with a nod.

Taekwoon dressed the younger up with a thick baseball jacket and a beanie as the weather was still chilly outside. They walked down the street. It was nice to walk along the street with the nice weather and with the one you love the most. They entered the mart and Taekwoon pushed a cart around. He stopped abruptly when he felt someone tugged on his shirt. He turned to his side to find that Jaehwan is staring at him. “Something’s wrong?” Taekwoon asked worriedly. Jaehwan only shook his head lightly and removed Taekwoon’s right hand from the cart. The elder only stared at the younger curiously at the action. Jaehwan just smiled lightly at the elder and moved forward to stand in between the cart and Taekwoon. The elder smiled sweetly at his lover, “you want to walk in my arms?” and the younger nodded with a blush. As promised, Taekwoon brought the younger home as soon as they were done the grocery shopping.

That night, Jaehwan fell asleep in Taekwoon’s embrace. The elder’s steady heartbeats always calm him and he always felt safe in the elder’s arms.

“Sleep well, my baby. I love you.” Taekwoon whispered and entered his dreamland with his lover in his arms.


Hi people! update! i got some help from my friend and she helped me with this update :)

Enjoy reading!