Siblings

Drabblessss

Siblings!au Kid Jaehwan and big brother Taekwoon!!


“Hyungieeeee~ Hwannie want to go to the playground~ can we?” Little Jaehwan asks while blinking his eyes innocently.

Taekwoon chuckles and turns around to look at his little brother. He smiles warmly at his brother. Although the between them is consider quite large, seeing that he is already 16 years old while his cute baby brother is only 3 years old, he still pays a lot attention to his brother. He always loves kids, especially cute kid and his brother is definitely a cute adorable baby.

“Hmm.. But hyungie doesn’t want to go to playground” Taekwoon teases his cute baby brother. Although sometimes Taekwoon feels sorry whenever the younger is upset, he can’t help but tease his brother. In his eyes, Jaehwan has the cutest pout and prettiest doe eyes.

“Hyungieeee~~~ pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~~~ Hwannie will be a good boy.. pleaseeeeeeeeeee” Jaehwan begs and latches himself on Taekwoon’s long legs. Due to his short height, he does not even reach the elder’s mid thigh, or maybe Taekwoon is just too tall compared to him.

Taekwoon looks down, his brother is showing him his signature pout, tiny arms hugging him. Although Taekwoon would like to tease his brother for a longer time, he does not have to the heart to see his brother to be upset for a long time.

Taekwoon can’t stand his brother’s cuteness anymore. He then holds his brother up high while tickling the cute baby.

“Hyungieee!! Its tickles!!” Jaehwan exclaims, giggling non stop.

“My brother is so cute!” Taekwoon says and pecks his brother’s cheek.

“So hyungie will bring Hwannie to the playground?” Jaehwan asks happily and holds his reliable brother’s face in his tiny palms.

“Of cause. Since when hyungie will reject Hwannie?” Taekwoon says and Jaehwan smiles brightly at his brother’s reply. The elder then let the kid be on his foot and Jaehwan runs to his room to change his clothes. Taekwoon chuckles at his brother, a kid’s mind can be so simple, can be happy because of little things. His brother is so innocent that Taekwoon swears to protect his brother from any harm so that Jaehwan can grow up with a happy childhood.

“Hyungie~ I’m ready~” Jaehwan announces as he dresses himself with a cute Pikachu printed t shirt. “Lets go” Taekwoon says and holds the younger’s hand in his.

On the way walking to the playground, Jaehwan keeps humming his favourite cartoon theme song while Taekwoon is joining him in humming as well. Sometimes Taekwoon feels so silly and childish when doing so, but he feels happy and blissful when his brother is happy as well.

“Yayyyy!! Swings!!!!” Jaehwan exclaims happily and runs towards the swing, release his hold on his brother.

“Hwannie~ be careful” Taekwoon warns his brother, raising his voice slightly louder than usual as he knows that his brother might be careless when he is too excited.

“Hyungiee~ push Hwannie~” Jaehwan shouts loudly from the swing to gain his brother’s attention.

Taekwoon chuckles and runs over to his brother.

“Higher! Higher!” Jaehwan yells happily and Taekwoon complies with his brother’s wish.

Taekwoon smiles widely as he hears his brother’s giggling happily obviously excited as he is enjoying the height and wind.

Soon, its approaching 6.30 in the evening and Taekwoon knows that they have to go home before dinner time.

Taekwoon stops pushing the swings and makes it stops. Jaehwan turns around and whines, obviously upset because his hyung stops pushing the swing for him.

“Hyungieeeeeeeeeeee” Jaehwan whines and pouts.

“We have to go home now. If not umma will be angry” Taekwoon squats down to be eye level with his brother and explains.

“But Hwannie wants to play” Jaehwan says with an upset tone, showing his brother his innocent doe eyes.

“I wish we can play more, too. But do you want umma to be angry?” Taekwoon says, trying to convince his brother. It is not a good idea to be involved in trouble which will result in punishment. Actually, he is fine with all the scolding but he does not want to see Jaehwan being upset for being punished to reflect himself at the time-out spot. The first time Jaehwan being punished, the poor baby cried so hard for the entire hour at the time-out spot. Taekwoon does not want the scenario to repeat again.

Jaehwan shakes his head to his brother’s question and says softly “Hwannie does not want umma to be angry….”

“Hyungie promise that we will come again tomorrow..” Taekwoon says and pats his brother’s head.

“Really?” Jaehwan smiles and looks at his brother.

Taekwoon nods and Jaehwan holds out his pinky finger, making a deal with the elder.

“Lets go” Taekwoon says and holds his hand out for his brother.

However, Jaehwan does not take his hand.

“Hwannie?” Taekwoon turns and looks at his brother with curiosity.

“Hyungie~ down down!!” Jaehwan says and signals his brother to squat down.

Taekwoon who can never resist his brother squat down the next second. Jaehwan immediately jumps onto the elder’s back and yells happily “Carry Hwannie!!!”

Taekwoon laughs and gives his brother piggy back for a ride to home.

Jaehwan giggles non stop and he can’t wait for tomorrow to come so that he can play at the playground with his brother again. Or maybe, he can ask the elder to give him another piggy back.


Short update. Enjoy reading :D