Packing

Drabblessss

Taekwoon is currently standing in front of his wardrobe. He is thinking which outfits he should bring along. He may not be a fashionista but he need to look clean and neat at the very least. He looks at his bag and chuckles lightly. It seems like he has packed too much outing outfits rather than sport attire. He needs to leave for a month for his soccer for the upcoming inter-university soccer match.

He just received the notice few days afo in which results in him upset and sulking for the rest of the day until now. He can’t reject it since he is the captain of the team and of cause his love for soccer. Soccer used to be his first priority, used to. It was until he met his current boyfriend, Lee Jaehwan. He realizes that he can’t live a day without the younger, which results in he asked the younger to move in with him after dating for 3 months in which the younger agrees easily.

He sighs softly as he rearranges his stuff in his bag while thinking whether he has packed everything in it. He is just about to zip up his bag and Jaehwan appears at the door.

“Have you done packing?” Jaehwan asks with a smile and walks to Taekwoon.

“Hmm.. I wish I can pack you in my bag as well.” Taekwoon replies with a slight pout on his face, looking like a kid who being ignored by his parents.

Jaehwan chuckles at the elder’s cuteness. His boyfriend may look cold and expressionless but he is totally different when he is with him. He walks towards the elder and hugs him from the back.

“It’s just one month. You can call or text me. You know I will answer and replies any of your calls and text, aren’t you?” Jaehwan says softly while nuzzling his face in the elder’s neck.

Taekwoon turns around and brings the younger to his laps, his favorite position when he is with the younger, Jaehwan on his lap and he is hugging the later.

“I know.. it just.. its different..” Taekwoon says sadly and tighten his hug.

“Of cause its different that’s why I have prepare something for you.” Jaehwan says cheekily and stands up from his position much to Taekwoon’s dismay.

He takes out a small box from his bag and sits on Taekwoon’s laps again.

“Hmm.. what is this for?” Taekwoon asks and takes the box from Jaehwan’s hand.

“Open it” Jaehwan says and smiles shyly at the elder.

Taekwoon’s eyes widen the moment he opens the box, inside is a stack of polaroid photos with some short notes behind it. He is about to pick it up to read but stops by the younger.

“No! Hyung, it is for you to pass your day when you have your training. I have prepared 25 pieces of them in which you can read one a day. The day when you realize there isn’t anymore left is the day you’re coming back.” Jaehwan says shyly and hides his face in the elder’s chest.

Taekwoon smiles lovingly at the younger, “Thank you. I love you so much, so much.” He says and peck s the younger’s lips.

Jaehwan smiles and looks up at Taekwoon “I love you, too. Don’t get hurt and do well in training.”

Jaehwan moves away from his position and packs the box in the elder’s bag.

“Are you sure I can’t pack you in my bag?” Taekwoon asks from behind.

“Hyunggggg~” Jaehwan whines and the elder chuckles loudly at the younger’s shyness. 


Enjoy reading! :D

Do leave comments to give some feedbacks ^^