P.D.A

Drabblessss

If Taekwoon have to mention about what he dislikes the most, it will be P.D.A (Public Display of Affection). It doesn’t help at all when his best friend, Cha Hakyeon is a super duper clingy guy who will non stop clings or hugs Taekwoon. No matter how persistent Hakyeon is, Taekwoon always shoves his best friend off of him. Life have been better for him as Hakyeon gotten himself a boyfriend who is a junior from his Dance faculty last year. His best friend no longer clings to him in which he feel thankful and grateful. However, ever since then, he has to deal something else, in which he not sure whether is worse or better. He has to deal with the always lovey dovey Navi couple. The couple never failed to P.D.A in front of him. Everyday, every single day, he will witness the couple kiss, hugs, being touchey. Much to his horror, all the other couples around him are like that as well. He really can't get why people like P.D.A so much. Whats so special about it? Don’t they feel embarrassed or awkward when others see them doing so? 

 

Taekwoon never imagined before that he will do P.D.A ever in his life. He doesn't know what's the point of doing so. However, since last 2 months, he has became a fan of P.D.A.  This is because of his boyfriend, Lee Jaehwan. The younger is clingy and affectionate, but is always too shy to P.D.A in public. Jaehwan will only clings to him or being touchy whenever they are alone. He is thankful about it at first, he is fine with only holding hands and sometimes some light pecks on cheeks. However, he slowly comes to realize that P.D.A is important, especially in his case. 

 

Jaehwan is very innocent and naïve. His cute and kind nature doesn't help at all. People around Jaehwan always like to ruffles his hair, hugs him. The younger doesn’t seem to notice others' intention as well, only smiles or blushes shyly whenever others being affectionate towards him. Taekwoon's possessive nature bursts everytime when he sees someone being near or close to his Jaehwan, his lovely precious Jaehwan. So, he decides to be more affectionate and P.D.A towards Jaehwan. He has to let others know that Jaehwan is his, he owns Jaehwan and not others.  

 

Today, as usual, Taekwoon is standing outside the hall, waiting for his boyfriend to finish his class. Few minutes later, groups of people start to leave the hall. He quickly keeps his phone in his pocket and his eyes immediately search for his cute boyfriend. His eyes land on a sight not far from him, Hongbin is ruffling Jaehwan's hair and Jaehwan smiles shyly at the action. His blood boils, he hates it when someone touches Jaehwan, especially in such a intimate way. Sometimes he really wishes that the younger is not that innocent, or at least will reject those people who show obvious interest in him. He immediately walks over, "Jae, baby". Jaehwan who heard a sweet voice calls him looks up and finds that Taekwoon is walking towards him.  

 

Jaehwan walks over and greets shyly "Hi, hyung". Taekwoon glares at Hongbin and decides to do something to warn Hongbin. He leans down and kiss the younger's plush lips, the kiss is sweet and soft at first but he decides to make it hotter, his tongue enter the younger's cavern. When he pulls away, Jaehwan is blushing madly and keeps his eyes at the floor. Jaehwan is too shy and embarrass to look at his boyfriend or look at others. Taekwoon smirks at Hongbin and leads his boyfriend out of the scene. 

When they finally reach the field, Taekwoon immediately asks "are you okay?", because Jaehwan has been quiet for the whole time. Jaehwan only shakes his head and Taekwoon pulls him into a tight hug. The elder sighs and says "I know what are you thinking. I know you're not comfortable with P.D.A. But.. but... I really need the others know that you're mine. you're too precious to be hurt" he ends his speech and pecks the younger's forehead.  

 

Jaehwan only nods as he knows that the elder always places him as his priority, the elder always knows what's the best for him. For the first time, he decides to take the initiative to P.D.A. He tips toes and pecks the elder's lips softly. "I love you, hyung". The elder smiles brightly and replies softly "I love you more" 

 


An update!!!! Hope you all like it ^^