Butterfly

Drabblessss

Jaehwan is running happily across the field. Non-stop giggling with his famous bright smile.

He is in the middle of having a picnic with his boyfriend, Taekwoon. However, the moment he sees a butterfly passes by, he quickly stands up and chase after it.

Taekwoon is still sitting under the tree while looking at his silly boyfriend.

He chuckles and thinks  “how can he be so cute..”.

“Jae, be careful!” he shouts when Jaehwan almost fall down due to some rocks while chasing.

Jaehwan gives a happy nod and continue running.

“Hyung~~ Taekwoon hyung~~ Help me!!! I can’t catch it~” Jaehwan whines and looks at Taekwoon from a distant.

Taekwoon smiles and walks forwards “why do you want to catch it??” he asks curiously while looking at the direction where the butterfly flies to.

“It is so pretty~ I want to hold it and take a picture with it” Jaehwan whines and pouts.

Taekwoon chuckles but decides to satisfy his cute boyfriend. He pulls his boyfriend towards the butterfly and try to catch the butterfly for the younger.

With a quick movement and quietly, Taekwoon manages to catch the butterfly with his barehand.

He holds it carefully and holds it towards Jaehwan.

Jaehwan sequels “Awwwww~~ its so pretty” he exclaims while taking out his phone to take pictures of it.

Jaehwan takes the butterfly from Taekwoon and holds it carefully. He observes every little detail of the butterfly and non-stop exclaiming how pretty the butterfly is.

Taekwoon smiles fondly at his cute boyfriend and takes a picture of the younger.

After taking several pictures and Jaehwan is satisfied with his so-call ‘observation’, he releases the butterfly and lets it to fly off freely.

“Hyung~~ doesn’t the butterfly looks pretty?” he asks while staring at his slightly taller boyfriend.

“It is.. you’re prettier” Taekwoon replies while pulling Jaehwan into a hug.

Jaehwan blushes madly and hides his face in Taekwoon’s chest.

“Hyungggggggg~” he whines cutely.

Taekwoon chuckles “why are you so curious about the butterfly?” he asks while the younger’s soft black hair.

“We can’t really see it in the city, hyung~ Don’t you want to take a look and feel it ?” Jaehwan answers while snuggling against the elder’s chest.

Taekwoon smiles and tighten his hold “I already can feel butterflies in my stomach everytime when I’m with you.. I don’t need go chase after it” he says.


Hello!!! An update! Hope you all like it! ^.^