Amazing

Drabblessss
Hyungie~
 
Yea?
 
Have you taken your lunch?
 
Yea. 
 
Are you busy hyung?
 
No. 
 
Hmm.. I miss you hyungie.. 
 
I miss you too.. 
 
Do you want to come over tonight? I will make your favourite dish 
 
Sure
 
Hyung?
 
Yes?
 
Can you.. Hmm.. Can you pick me up from work? Its okay if you are busy.. 
 
Yes i will.. You will see me the minute you step out from the office.
 
Yes!!! Hyungie the best!!! I love you~~!!
 
See you later alright? Lunch hour gonna over..
 
See you~~ wait hyung!!
 
Hmm?
 
You haven't tell me that you love me~~
 
You know how i feel
 
Say it hyung~~~ say it~~~
 
Kay kay... I love you. See you later alright big baby? 
 
Hehehe.. Bye hyung~ love you ~!
 
 
As promised, Taekwoon appeared in front of Jaehwan's office 5 minutes before Jaehwan knocked off. Jaehwan was leaving the office while chatting happily with his colleagues. The moment when he stepped out from the entrance, he saw his boyfriend was standing next to a tree while playing with his phone. Jaehwan quickly ran over and hugged his boyfriend. Taekwoon chuckled and pulled away from the hug "hey you little fluffy ball.. Lets go home shall we?". Jaehwan nodded and clung to Taekwoon's arm while walking towards the latter's car. 
 
'Warm and cozy' Taekwoon thought as he entered Jaehwan's apartment. It was not the first time he came here but it always gave him a warm feelings. It was decorated with simple design furnitures along with some of Jaehwan's drawings. "Hyung, you can watch the television while I cooking, okay? It will be ready soon" Jaehwan said while tipping on his toes to land a peck on Taekwoon's lips. 
 
Taekwoon looked at Jaehwan who immersed himself in cooking while humming a song. 'He is so beautiful.. I'm glad that I took up the courage to confess to him' Taekwoon thought while reminiscing the day where he confessed to Jaehwan.
 
"Hyung, dinner is ready!" Jaehwan shouted from the kitchen.
"Hyung? Taekwoon hyung??" Jaehwan walked up and waved his hand in front of the still dazing Taekwoon.
"Hmm?" 
"I said dinner is ready. What are you thinking anyway?" Jaehwan said while caressing his boyfriend's cheeks.
"Just thought of how amazing you are and that i love you so much" Taekwoon answered and walked towards the dining table leaving a blushing Jaehwan who stood still at the living room. 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Enjoy reading people! :)