Sorry

Drabblessss

“So what if I’m using him? At least he loves me, not you” Taekwoon says with a smirk, not minding the disgust look on Wonshik’s face.

“You bastard!” Wonshik exclaims and punches the elder on the face. Wonshik is feeling angry, disgust and frustrated. How can the elder treat Jaehwan like that while he is still having his one-sided love.

“Hyung!!” Jaehwan shouts and runs towards the pair who are fighting. He doesn’t know why but it is obvious that Taekwoon and Wonshik dislike each other to a point that they are either arguing or fighting when they are at the same room.

“Wonshikie.. why you did that? You promised not to fight with Taekwoon hyung anymore” Jaehwan says while caressing his boyfriend’s bruised cheek.

“He is the bad guy here! Hyung! Why don’t you believe me?” Wonshik says with frustration. As much as he does want to upset Jaehwan, he doesn’t Jaehwan to get hurt.

“Jae. My cheek hurts” Taekwoon says, faking a tone to gain Jaehwan’s attention in which it is successful. “Lets go and treat your cheek, hyung” Jaehwan says and pulls up the eldest, ignoring the hurt look on Wonshik.

“End up he still goes to him…” Wonshik whispers as he sees the couple leaves, leaving him alone behind.

----At Taekwoon’s apartment----           

When Jaehwan is treating Taekwoon’s bruise, Taekwoon starts thinking deeply.

Do I really love him? I just received his confession out of boredom. I know that he loves me but do I? I don’t think I even love him. But he is fun to be with, at least he is willing to please me as I want and like. He is so innocent that I can lie to him easily. Maybe I should just play with him a little longer. At least he helps me to clean the apartment and prepares meals for me.

“Hyung?” Jaehwan calls and Taekwoon stops thinking for a second and fakes a smile at the younger.

“Thank you” Taekwoon says and pecks the younger. The younger blushes madly and walks away, saying that he will place the first aid kit back to its original place.

“Hyung.. can you promise me that you will stop fighting with Wonshik?” Jaehwan asks sadly when he comes back and settles himself beside the elder.

“I thought you love me?” Taekwoon asks with an annoyed tone.

“I love you but Wonshikie is my friend, too” Jaehwan says sadly. He wants his boyfriend and best friend to be friend but they see each other as enemy, nothing else.

“If you love me then stop mentioning him in front of me” Taekwoon says coldly and pushes the younger away from him. He sees the hurt and upset look on Jaehwan’s face but he chooses the ignore it.

After a while, Jaehwan who feels that he is no longer needed decides to leave the apartment, leaving the elder alone.

Taekwoon is now laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

Love is just a game. Why they are all so serious about it? Pathetic people like him should be grateful because he has me as his boyfriend.

What Taekwoon doesn’t know is, he is actually falling for the younger as time passes but his pride and ego do not allow him to admit it. He keeps reminding himself that he only uses Jaehwan for fun, nothing else.

-------Few days later------

“I heard you got into a fight” Hongbin says mindlessly, finger still holding the cigarette.

“It involves the lover boy who has a major crush on your boyfriend isn’t it?” Sanghyuk continues the question and earns a glare from Taekwoon.

“Leave him if you don’t love him, hyung..” Hongbin says, he is actually feel sorry for Jaehwan who actually sacrifices a lot for Taekwoon while Taekwoon is taking everything for granted.

“It’s not fun if I let him go so soon isn’t it? At least let me have some fun with him on the bed” Taekwoon says with a smirk.

“Hyung…” Sanghyuk says anxiously as he sees someone standing behind Taekwoon, cutting off the eldest.

“I should have some fun before someone else have the chance, isn’t it?” Taekwoon says, not noticing the nervous look on Hongbin’s and Sanghyuk’s face.

“So Wonshik is right all along?” Jaehwan asks shakily, hands ball into fists and Wonshik who is standing right beside him looks like he is going to murder someone right at the moment.

“You.. you heard everything?” Taekwoon asks with shocked. He doesn’t expect that the younger will listen to that. He literally can feel his heart aches at the tears on Jaehwan’s face. Although he feels like hugging the younger tight in his arms, his pride is preventing him to do so.

Jaehwan nods, tears flowing non stop. He is crying so hard that he has to hold tight on Wonshik’s arm so that he will not collapse at that spot.

“Lets.. Lets break up..” Jaehwan says softly and turns around, not wanting to wait for the elder’s response. He is too hurt to stay there for even one more second. Although he still loves the elder, he knows that he has to face the truth. He has been suspecting Taekwoon’s intention but his love for the elder is too big for him, convincing himself that the elder loves him as well. However, the dam broke when he hears Taekwoon’s confession. He feels so stupid for believing the elder, not his best friend. Wonshik has been there for him when he is insecure, warning him but he lets himself falls deeper and deeper into the trap.

“Lets go” Wonshik says and pulls Jaehwan away from the scene. He can’t stand any longer seeing Jaehwan so upset and the bastard’s face. Before he leaves, he turns around and look at Taekwoon for the last time and says “don’t show up in front of Jaehwan hyung anymore.”

----Later at night----

“Hyung.. stop.. you are drunk…” Sanghyuk says and pulls the glass of whisky away from Taekwoon’s tight grip.

“Jaehwan ahh…” Taekwoon whispers, hand still stretching out to reach for the glass.

“You have had enough” Hongbin says sternly and drag the elder out of the pub. With the help of Sanghyuk, they successfully send the elder home without any trouble.

They lay the eldest on the bed. Hongbin shakes his head as he sees the dry tears on the elder’s face. He then says “You should have realize much earlier. Everything is too late now. Hyung, you broke him”. Hongbin sighs and leaves the room.

Taekwoon opens his eyes when he hears Hongbin has left the room.

He stares at the ceiling, fresh batch of tears flowing again.

Jaehwan ah, sorry for being stupid. I’m so sorry.


Enjoy reading :D