Always

Drabblessss

When Taekwoon is running across the field with his teammates for his football practices or competition, Jaehwan is always sitting at the bleachers at his usual spot. The younger is always there to support and cheer for the elder. Whenever there is break or end of practice, Jaehwan always gives the elder towel and bottle of water and the elder always thank him with a peck and a bright smile.

When Taekwoon is giving his speech on the stage as the president of student council, Jaehwan is always sitting among the crowd. The younger’s eyes filled with love and admiration when he looks at the elder. Although it seems like the elder is looking at the crowd, the two are actually exchanging glances. Whenever the speech is end, Jaehwan always make sure to clap his hands as loud as he can, feeling proud of his boyfriend.

When Taekwoon is perfoming, singing on the stage, Jaehwan always makes sure that he has got himself a seat at the first row. Sometimes without himself noticing, he finds himself closes his eyes for the entire time, enjoying his boyfriend’s sweet and gentle voice. Sometimes the elder performs with a band or the choir club, yet Jaehwan finds himself only lands his eyes on the elder throughout the performance.

When Taekwoon is buying tickets for their movie dates, Jaehwan finds himself not able to restrict himself from looking at the elder. Taekwoon’s shoulder is broad which is perfect for him to lean his head on. The elder’s back looks strong and he feels protected as long as the elder is with him. When the elder comes back later with tickets in hands, he does not miss the smile on the elder’s face, pouting his lips and demands for a kiss.

However, what sometimes people failed to notice is, there is always a wheelchair nearby Jaehwan. The younger is disable since born, unable to walk. Whenever the event is over, Taekwoon is always the first one to run to the younger, carries the younger in his arm and places him safely on the wheelchair. Although people judged them at first, but soon they support their lovely and sweet relationship.

Today, as usual, they are preparing to go out for a date. Jaehwan has been changed into the outfit that picked by the elder, and sits at the living room waiting for the elder to get ready. He is humming softly while watching the television mindlessly. “Are you ready?” Taekwoon asks as soon as he enters the living room. Jaehwan nods happily and holds his hands up high, signaling the elder to pick him up. Taekwoon only smiles at the cuteness, and carries the younger and says “My pretty baby” and Jaehwan giggles happily at the comment.

Disable is always not a problem as long as you face it optimistically, Jaehwan thinks. He believes that Taekwoon will always be there for him and he knows that he will always be there for Taekwoon as well.


Update! Enjoy reading :D