Mine, Yours

Drabblessss

“La la la la la la la la~~~” Little Jaehwan sings loudly while running around the park to chase the beautiful butterfly.

“Sweetie~ be careful!” his mother shouts at him while taking a seat at a bench nearby.

Little Jaehwan seems can’t hear anything as his only focus is only the butterfly which is flying towards the flowers.

He keeps running and jumping without noticing that there is someone walking towards him.

“Ahhh~” the other kid says as both of the crash and fall on the grass.

“Sorry. I’m sorry.” Jaehwan immediately says and tears are pooling at the corner of his eyes.

“It’s okay.” The other says and looks up “Hwannie?”

“Taekwoonie hyung!!” Jaehwan exclaims happily and hugs the elder tightly, forgetting that both of them are still on the grass.

“Hwannie, get up.” Little Taekwoon says softly.

“I’m sorry hyung.” Jaehwan says softly and stands up beside Taekwoon.

“It’s okay. Why are you running?” Taekwoon asks.

Jaehwan suddenly remembers his purpose of running and jumps excitingly, “oh, hyung! Hyung! There was a butterfly just now and Hwannie wants to catch it.” he says happily.

Taekwoon shakes his head lightly, the younger is always so innocent and easily fascinated by even just the smallest thing.

He smiles and hold the younger’s hand  and says “It’s hard to chase and catch a butterfly without any equipment, Hwannie”.

Jaehwan pouts at the statement, he just wants to hold the butterfly.

“What about swing? Hyungie will push you” Taekwoon asks immediately, not wanting the younger to be upset.

Jaehwan nods happily and runs towards the swings, “Hyungie~ quick quick!!”

Taekwoon smiles brightly and runs towards the younger.

Jaehwan can’t stop laughing all the time, although he didn’t get to catch the butterfly. It is so much fun playing with his Taekwoonie hyung. The elder always protects and look after him.

When the swing stops swinging, Jaehwan turns around and looks at the elder.

“Hwannie?” Taekwoon asks confusedly.

Jaehwan stands up and hugs the elder “Hyungie is always the best!” he says and snuggles to the elder’s chest.

“Of cause, I’m your Taekwoonie hyung.” Taekwoon says and returns the hug.

“Only mine?” Jaehwan asks innocently and blinks his doe eyes at the elder.

“Only yours” Taekwoon says with determination and smiles at the younger.

Taekwoon knows both of them are only kids and things may change as they grow up.  However, he always wish that he can always be his Jaehwan’s favorite, Taekwoonie hyung. 


Hello!! Kid!au Keo again! I realised I actually enjoy writing Kid!au and it seems many of you like it as well. 

Enjoy reading! :D