Lunch box

Drabblessss

“Kids!!! It’s lunch time, you can take your lunch box out and eat” Miss Kim announces with a warm smile and walks towards the door and open it.

“Yayyyyy!!” shout from the kids and some whine “I’m so hungryyyyyy~~”.

“But what should you do before start eating?” Miss Kim asks and looks at the kids.

“We should wash our hand so they will be free from germs!” Hongbin shouts loudly and proudly.

Miss Kim smiles at the answer and her hand gestures towards the door “So go wash your hands now and you can start eating”

The moment she finishes the sentence, most of the kids run out to the washroom to wash their hands.

After washing their hands, the kids happily sit on their seats and place their lunch box on their tables.

Little Jaehwan smiles widely as soon as he opens the cover of his lunch box, inside has his favorite kimchi fried rice with some side dishes. His mother even packed him his favorite strawberry milk for him

Jaehwan immediately starts eating while swinging his legs happily.

He is so focus in eaiting that he didn’t notice that someone has approached him.

He looks up from his lunch box and his eyes brighten up as he sees his favorite hyung standing in front of him while holding his own lunch box.

“Hwannie, can hyung join you?” Little Taekwooon asks softly.

“Of cause you can!” Jaehwan answer enthusiastically and immediately stands up to grab a chair for the elder.

Taekwoon smiles at his cute dongsaeng. The younger always so cheerful and being extra cheerful when he is being with him.

Jaehwan sits again on his seat and starts eating again. Taekwoon smiles and stares at the younger.

“Hyung? You should start eating” Jaehwan says with his mouth full of the fried rice.

Taekwoon blushes but nods and opens the cover of his lunch box.

“Waaaaaa~ Hyungie has the Hwanie’s favorite cheese sausages.” Jaehwan says with a hint of jealousy.

Taekwoon picks up one of the sausages with his chopsticks and hands it towards the younger “Hwannie says ahh, ahh~”

“Hyungggggg~” Jaehwan whines and blush but still open his mouth and accept the food.

“Thank you hyungie” Jaehwan says with a shy smile.

“Lets start eating” Taekwoon says and both of them immerse in eating.

“Hyung” Jaehwan calls softly after both of them finish their lunch box.

“Hwannie?”

“Mommy packed me some apples~ Let’s share it together” Jaehwan says and smiles cutely at the elder.

The elder nods and moves his chair to sit beside the younger.

When it’s time to go home, both of them bid good bye with each other.

Taekwoon suddenly remember something that he has promised the younger earlier.

He quickly turns around and shout at the younger, “Hwannie!!! Let’s have lunch tomorrow together again~ Hyungie will bring you your favorite cheese sausages!”.

The Jaehwan nods and replies “Yes hyungie!”.

Taekwoon’s mother smiles warmly inside the car while waiting for her baby to get into the car. No matter how emotionless and less talking her baby is, Taekwoon is always happy, talkative and cheerful when he is with Jaehwan.


Hello! Kid!au Keo is back! Hope you all will like it ^^

By the way, I have started a new story, it is a chaptered story.

The name is 'Sweet notes'.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1048774/sweet-notes-keo

Hope you all will show support for it too!

Enjoy reading :D