Surprise

Drabblessss

Taekwoon puts away the last file after signing the contract. He sighs and glances at his phone, 10 more minutes to lunch time. He has a hectic morning that day, from early meeting till non stop checking files and contract. It doesn’t hurt to leave slightly earlier since I have done my work, right? With the thought, he grabs his coats and phone getting ready to leave the office to have lunch.

He reaches the carpark and retrieves his car. He looks at his phone to check schedule, or it should be someone’s schedule. He always keeps a copy of his and his boyfrend’s schedules on his phone. It may sound like a control freak but he thinks it is a good way to arrange a date or any event since both of them have totally different schedule.

Soon, he reaches a high school at one of the neighborhood nearby. He parks his car in front of the main entrance of the school and gets off from his car. He stands beside his car, leaning on it while scrolling his phone. The bell rings loudly indicates that the school has end for the day. He smiles slightly as he will meet his boyfriend, soon.

Due to his tall and handsome figure, there is a bunch of high school girls surround him and some even flirt with him. He keeps his poker face on, and sometimes even glares at some girls who come too near, way too near to him. “For the last time, I have a boyfriend who I love him dearly.” he says sternly and turns his head towards the main entrance to spot his boyfriend.

There he is! He has a wide smile on his face as he sees someone familiar enters his eyesight. He runs over and pulls the younger into his embrace. “Jaehwan ah~ I miss you” he whisper softly and ruffles the younger’s hair. The younger is shock, or more towards embarrass since all the other students are staring at them. Some of the students gasp and stare whispering to each other as they see the scene in front of them. “Don’t mind them” Taekwoon says and leads the younger to his car.

It has been always like this. There must be someone staring at them when they are together. His friends always by saying he is a e since he is a 28 years old successful CEO but has a high school boyfriend who is only 18 years old. Although he looks younger than his age, but the younger’s facial features don’t help much since Jaehwan always looks cute and adorable.

“Lets have lunch together, I will buy you your favorite bulgogi” Taekwoon says and reaches out to hold the younger’s hand. Jaehwan nods cutely and stares at the elder. The elder is always like this, doing nothing much but gives off a feeling of warm and protection. He feels safe whenever he is with the elder.

They reach a family restaurant which is one of the Jaehwan’s favorite places. From getting off the car till they order the food and waiting for them to serve, Taekwoon doesn’t let go of the younger’s hand. Despite the younger’s whines and protest, Taekwoon just says “they need to know that you are mine”. “But no one will take me away” Jaehwan says and pouts. “I just want to hold you, okay?” Taekwoon says and tighten his hold.

After their lunch, Taekwoon sends the younger home. “Do you have to go back to office later?” Jaehwan asks with a hint of hope, pray that the elder can stay with him since he will be home alone for the rest of the day. Taekwoon chuckles silently at the younger’s question. Although the younger tries to hide his intention, but he knows the purpose behind the question. “I’m sorry baby. I need to back to office for a meeting later” he says softly and takes a glance at the younger. “Its okay. I know that hyungie is busy” Jaehwan says softly and stares at the road.

As they reach Jaehwan’s house, the elder parks his car directly in front of the cozy house. “I will see you tomorrow, alright?” Taekwoon says and leans in to kiss the younger. Jaehwan nods with a smile and hugs the elder. He gets off the car and stands in front of his house. “You should get in” Taekwoon says loudly as the younger has no intention to enter his house. “But I want to see you go off” Jaehwan whines and pouts. “Go in, I can’t leave without seeing you getting home safely” Taekwoon says sternly and Jaehwan shouts “Meanie!” before getting in.

Taekwoon chuckles at the younger’s cuteness and takes out his phone from his pocket. He calls his secretary to rearrange his schedule, “Hey, cancel my schedule for the afternoon. I will not back to office later”. He hangs up and gets off his car.

He walks towards the younger’s house. Smiles softly, thinks that the younger may be happy for his second surprise of the day. He rings the doorbells and hears “Coming” from inside of the house.

Jaehwan opens the door and he is shock for the second time, Taekwoon is standing in front of him. “Hyung? I thought you have important meeting?” he asks with confusion. “I have someone important here, too” Taekwoon says cheekily and caress the younger’s cheek. “Hyungggggg” Jaehwan whines and punches the elder’s chest lightly. “I lied to you, there isn’t any meeting later. I’m free for the rest of the day.” Taekwoon explains and pecks the younger.

“Lets go in and watch your favorite movie together, okay?” Taekwoon asks and the younger leads him to the living room and begins their movie marathon. 


An update for you all! Enjoy reading! :)