e

Drabblessss

There is a group of friends who sitting at the corner of the restaurant while chatting happily. Five of them are friends since high school and decided to meet up for lunch today.

“Hyung. Why you don’t bring your boyfriend along?” Wonshik asks Taekwoon who is sitting across him.

“Since when you have a boyfriend and I don’t know about it?” Hakyeon asks and clings to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon sighs, although he expected that his group of friends will bring up this topic but he doesn’t want to initiate it since he is not comfortable when comes to explaining his love life.

“He is busy. I have a boyfriend since last year.” Taekwoon mutters and sips his iced latte.

“Why you didn’t tell me? I thought we are best friend for life!!” Hakyeon exclaims and clings to Taekwoon’s arm again.

Taekwoon push the elder away, “you didn’t ask and its not necessary to tell you” he explains.

“Meanie!” Hakyeon pouts and Taekwoon only rolls his eyes as he has a much cuter boyfriend.

“At least show us a picture! I wonder that who will catch your attention, hyung.” Hongbin says and his hand reaching over to get Taekwoon’s handphone.

Taekwoon sighs again, it seems like he can’t escape of it. It’s not that he is ashamed of his boyfriend. In fact, he is proud to have the other as his boyfriend. His boyfriend is a darling, sweetie who can brighten up his day, bring a smile to his stoic face.

“Here” he says and the phone screen showing a picture of him back hugging a cuter and younger guy.

“OH MY GOD! Hyung, are you a e?”

“He looks like he is still underage!”

“He looks so young! Are you dating a highschooler?”

“Are you dating with a boy or man? He looks too cute to be a man”

“Shut up!” Taekwoon says sternly and takes his phone back and stuff it in his pocket.

“How old is he?” Wonshik asks when most of them are calm enough.

“*Tsk* He is not underage. He is 20, just 5 years younger.” Taekwoon explains and earns another question from Hongbin, “So he is still in university? How you know him?”.

“Yea, he used to be a part-timer at a café. So, yeah.” Taekwoon answers.

Just as Hakyeon wants to ask another question, his phone rings. He pulls his phone out and smiles widely at the screen the moment he sees the caller’s name.

“Hi babe” he says as soon as he answer the phone and his friends all look at him with a teasing smile.

“Your class ended early? Hmm.. Okay, I will be there in 10 minutes.”

“Love you, too” Taekwoon ends the calls and finishes up his remaining latte.

“I gotta go now.” He says and prepares to leave as he stands up.

“Yeah yeah. Go pick up your princess” Wonshik teases again and Taekwoon glares at him.

Taekwoon quickly walks out from the restaurant towards the car park. The weather is a bit chilly today, he doesn’t want his baby to wait outdoor in this weather as he knows that his boyfriend can get sick easily.

“Jaehwan ah~” Taekwoon greets with a louder voice than usual as he spots his boyfriend is waiting for him at the entrance of the university.

Jaehwan who hears someone calls him, immediately turns around and runs towards his boyfriend happily.

“Hyungieeeeee” the younger whines cutely when he is in his boyfriend’s embrace.

“Cutie, let’s get into the car before you catch a cold” Taekwoon says and lead his boyfriend to his car.

“Where do you want to go today?” Taekwoon asks sweetly, one hand on the steering, another hand holding the younger’s hand tightly.

“Let’s just cuddle and watch movie. Can we? I want cuddleeeeeeee~” Jaehwan whines and Taekwoon can only agree with his cute whiney boyfriend.

-Fast forward, at Taekwoon’s apartment-

Both of them are cuddling on the couch while watching a random animation movie on the television. The younger is clinging to his boyfriend, both hands wrap around his calm, protective boyfriend. The elder has one hand resting on the back of the younger while another hand is playing with his boyfriend’s newly dyed brown hair.

“You know.. My friends thought you’re underage and said that I’m e” Taekwoon says and breaks the silence.

Jaehwan chuckles and tease “Maybe you are.. you love kids don’t you?”

Taekwoon knocks the younger’s head lightly, “Hmmm.. you look too cute for your age” he says and pecks the younger’s forehead.

“I’m not cute!!!!” Jaehwan tries to say it in an angry tone and pouts.

“See.. you’re so cute” Taekwoon says and pinch the younger’s pointy nose.

"Hyungiee!!" Jaehwan says and hits the elder's chest lightly.

"Okay okay. you're manly. Happy?" Taekwoon says and hugs the younger closer to him.

The younger nods against his chest.

"My cute baby" Taekwoon whispers softly and pecks the younger's nose.


Update again! Enjoy reading! :D