Protective

Drabblessss

This chapter is inspired by some videos from youtube in which the fans are too aggressive...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taekwoon was sitting at the living room doing nothing but stared at the television which show some random variety show. The day was the only schedule-free day for them after a long period of promotion. When their manager announced the good news, he was excited and happy. He thought 'finally I can have some time with my Jaehwan alone or go for a date'. However, his plan was backfired when Wonshik invited Jaehwan to go out just because the younger wanted to buy a present for his boyfriend, N. 
 
"Leo hyung~ Hyuk, N hyung and I are going out for coffee. Do you want to come along?" Hongbin asked. Taekwoon shaked his head as a rejection and continued stared at the television. "Leave him alone, he will be okay once Jaehwan comes back" N said and quickly ran towards the door. Taekwoon heard and glared at Hongbin and Hyuk who were still standing there. "We will take our leave now~" Hongbin said and quickly dragged Hyuk away from the scene. 
 
Taekwoon grabbed his phone and called Jaehwan.
"Hyung?" 
Taekwoon flinched at the voice and frowned.
"Wonshik? Where is Jaehwan?"
"Hmm.. He is.. In the emergency room..." 
"WHAT?" Taekwoon shouted.
"Actually its nothing much..."
"Tell me where you are. Right now!" Taekwoon spoke furiously.
He quickly grabbed his coat and car key and left the house. 
 
Taekwoon took big steps into the clinic and grabbed Wonshik's collar.
"What you did? How come you will be here? I let you to bring Jaehwan out and you should take care of him." Taekwoon's eyes were filled with anger and spoke non stop. 
"We were at the mall and there were some sasaeng fans there. I quickly ran out from the mall and somehow forgot that Jaehwan hyung was still in the mall." Wonshik said quietly.
Taekwoon glared at the younger and opened his mouth to scold Wonshik but is was cut off when the doctor came out from the room.
"Who is Mr. Lee's relatives?" The doctor asked.
"I am" Taekwoon walked up and said. 
"Oh. He is okay. We have stitched up the wounds on his legs and he has some bruise on his arm but he will be fine after having some rest." The doctor said and left.
"I will talk to you later" Taekwoon glared at Wonshik and entered the room.
 
-In the room-
"Jaehwan..."
"Taekwoon hyung? Why are you here?"
"Why didn't you tell me that you got hurt? And what happened?" Taekwoon sat beside Jaehwan and caressed the latter's cheek.
"The sasaeng fans kept running after me.. I fell down.. And some of them may accidentally scratch  my hand when they tried to get near me..." Jaehwan answered.
"Wonshik that brat.. How dare him leave you alone..." Taekwoon said angrily and glared at the wall.
"Hyung... Don't blame Wonshik.. I should have take care of myself.. I'm old enough to take care of myself.." Jaehwan said while holding Taekwoon's hand.
Taekwoon sighed "Let's go home.."
 
-At the dorm-
Taekwoon led Jaehwan into their dorm and glared at Wonshik who sat at the living room. "Hyung.." Wonshik spoke and Jaehwan tugged on Taekwoon's sleeve. Taekwoon sighed "you're forgiven.. Thanks to Jaehwan."
 
Both of them settled on the bed and cuddled together. 
"Babe.. I'm sorry.. I should have went out with both of you and protect you.." Taekwoon said full of regret and guilt.
"Hyung... I'm okay now.. Nothing serious happened isnt it? Stop being so upset about it" Jaehwan comforted the elder.
"Babe... Next time you are not allowed to go anywhere without me.. "
Jaehwan chuckled "why so protective? I told you that I'm old enough to take care of myself" and pout.
"I'm your boyfriend and I should protect you.." Taekwoon pecked the younger's forehead.
"Such a protective and possesive boyfriend.. But I love you" Jaehwan said and snuggled into Taekwoon's embrace. 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm still keeping up my pace by updating it everyday~ hehehe~ hope you all like it~