Mine

Drabblessss

Jaehwan is an art teacher at a daycare center nearby his boyfriend’s apartment. He loves his job, he loves being with kids. The kids’ laughter and cuteness always brightens up his day and they are always so innocent that he feel like every single one of them is an angel sent by the heaven.

Today, as usual, he is playing with the kids while waiting for his boyfriend to pick him up. He is scrolling his Twitter on his phone while smiling widely at those kids that surrounding him. “Hmm.. something is fishy here.. why are you all suddenly gather around me?” Jaehwan asks while smiling warmly at the kids.

“Jaehwannie, you will be my prince when I grow up, right?” one of the girls asks while staring Jaehwan with her puppy eyes.

“No! Jae Jae oppa is mine!” Another girl speaks up louder.

“Jaehwannie hyung is mine! You stupid girls!” one of the boys yells.

“Hey hey hey! Don’t fight!” Jaehwan sighs softly and stops them.

The kids are always like that, fighting for his attention. He should be happy that the kids love him but sometimes they give him headache. Sometimes the kids will ask him to marry them when they are elder, sometimes the kids will ask him be their prince. He can’t deny that they are cute but sometimes the kids take it too seriously.

“Jaehwannie is mine!”

“Mine!”

“Mine!”

“Mine!”

“Mine!”

“Mine!”

The girls continue to argue with each other while Jaehwan is thinking a way to stop them.

“He is mine.” A stern voice can be heard from the entrance, making all the kids and Jaehwan to turn around to see the owner of the voice.

“Taekwonnie!” Jaehwan greets happily and runs to his boyfriend’s embrace.

“Hmmphh! The ice man come snatch our Jaehwannie again!” one of the girls say and the group of kids dismiss themselves.

“You know, the kids don’t like you. Like you have steal their favorite toy.” Jaehwan says while pulling away from the hug.

“I should be the one who dislike them, they want to steal my favorite person.” Taekwoon says childishly and holds the younger’s hand.

Jaehwan laughs, the elder is always so adorable, jealous over little things. However, he has to admit that this is one of the reasons he loves the elder.

“Lets go home then. I don’t want the kids being glared by you.” Jaehwan says cheekily while running towards the elder’s car and Taekwoon follows afterwards shortly with a smile. 


An update!

Wow, I'm shocked that this is the 61th chapter of this drabble. Thanks for those who like it and who leave comments.