Protect

Drabblessss

Little Jaehwan was drawing alone at the corner of the classroom while enjoying some quiet time alone.

‘Hmm.. Daddy is here.. Mommy is here… Chopper is here… Hwannie is here.. Everyone is here!!’ He thought happily while humming a song.

‘Oh wait… Woonie hyung has to be here too!!’ he thought and quickly picked up his crayon and add his favourite hyung onto the picture.

“See.. who is there playing alone??” Little Doojoon said with a teasing tone while walking towards little Jaehwan.

“Poor Jaehwan.. nobody wants to play with thim” Little Junhyung said.

“No. its not! I want to draw alone here” Jaehwan defended himself.

“Tskk.. stop finding excuses..” Dongwon said while walking forward to look at Jaehwan’s drawing.

“Who would like to play with you? You see your nose.. its so big.. its ugly..” Doojoon said while pointing at Jaehwan’s nose.

“No.. its not… Mommy said its special…” Jaehwan said with teary eyes while covering his nose with his little hand.

“See~ even his drawing is ugly too” Dongwon said while showing everyone Jaehwan’s drawing.

Doojoon took a look at the drawing and took away the drawing while chanting “Mr. big nose is bad in drawing too~~~~~”

Jaehwan is now trembling and tears were making its way to drop from his doe eyes.

“Give it back to me!” he shouted while jumping up to grab the drawing.

In the middle of arguing, Jaehwan accidentally pushed Doojoon.

“How dare you push me!” Doojoon said angrily and tear the drawing into pieces.

“NOO!!” Jaehwan shouted and cried.

“Tsk.. such a cry baby…” Doojoon said while leading two of his friends to leave the scene  and leaving Jaehwan who was crying and trembling non stop at the corner.

Little Taekwoon was on his way back to the classroom after playing soccer with his friends.

When he was nearing the classroom, he heard someone was crying and it was familiar.

He quickly opened the door, “Hwannie?”

He slowly walked to the corner as no one was replying him.

“Hwannie?”

Little Jaehwan looked up with his tearful eyes and still shooking.

“Hy… Hyung.. Hyungie…”

“Why are you crying?”

“Do.. Do.. Do I.. Do I look ugly?” Little Jaehwan asked with a soft voice and looked like a sad puppy.

“No.. You’re beautiful…” Little Taekwoon comforted him while wiping away the younger’s tears.

“No… my nose looks weird.” Little Jaehwan said, looking away from the elder.

“Hwannie.. you look cute and beautiful.. Don’t you believe hyungie? Hyungie will never lie to you..” little Taekwoon said while hugging the younger.

“but….”

“no buts! You are beautiful. Stop crying, Hwannie..” the elder said and patted the younger’s head.

Little Jaehwan had stopped crying and looked the elder.

“Hyungie…”

“yes??”

“will you protect Hwannie?” the younger asked while staring the elder with his big doe eyes.

Little Taekwoon smiled and said “I will protect you.. no one will bully you…”


Hello!! I'm back!!! Kids!au for you all ^^