Workaholic

Drabblessss

Here he is. Sitting in his office facing the computer, eyes not leaving the screen and fingers non stop typing on the keyboard.

Workaholic.
This is the best word to describe him. He never take any leave unless its emergency, or when he is too sick to even move. He spends most of his time working, day and night. Unlike most of the employees who will complain about having to work overtime or extra work days on the weekends, he will still do his job perfectly without any complain. People around him had told him to get a life rather than keep on working. He is still young, 25 years old, single and available and he is tall and good enough to attract people. Some of his friends even about wasting his good look in the office rather than going out and meet new people.
 
"Taekwoon hyung? I will be having dinner with Wonshik them later. Do you want to tag along?" Hongbin asks while entering Taekwoon's office.
"Bin, i need to work..." Taekwoon replies without looking at the younger.
"Hyung.. You need a break from all these works. Why are you keep working? Don't you feel like go out and have some fun?" Hongbin says.
Taekwoon sighs, he knows the younger's intention. He knows that the younger cares about him. However, he doesn't want to tag along. He prefers being alone at the office and works quietly rather than sitting at the bar or club which annoys him to no end.
"I still have works..." He says quietly.
"Hyung.. Seriously.. Why are you so in love with your work?" Hongbin asks with a frustrated tone. It has been a long time that the elder has presence during their hangout and he is determine to bring along the elder this time.
To be honest, Taekwoon does not know the reason why he keeps working. Maybe is because he has nothing else to do after work and he does not like to socialize much. Unlike his friends, they already have their own respective partner (Hongbin with Wonshik and Hakyeon with Sanghyuk). They usually ends their work earlier so that they can spend more time with their lovers. The problem is, Taekwoon is single and has no lover. 
"Hyungggggggg~" Hongbin whines and stares at the elder with puppy eyes.
Taekwoon sighs and nods indicating he will tag along in which the younger immediately drag the elder out of the office excitedly. 
 
Different from what Taekwoon expects, they meet up at a cozy western restaurant instead of clubs. The moment he arrives and sits, Hongbin immediately brags about his ability to bring Taekwoon out of the dull office and have some fun outside leaving the whole group of friends laugh loudly. 
 
A waiter shows up at their table to take their orders. Taekwoon can't help but stares at the waiter who has melodic voice and looks so beautiful that he can' even take his eyes of him. Ken. Thats the waiter's name as he glances at the name tag on the waiter's uniform. As the waiter leaves, Taekwoon has his eyes follows on the younger. He feels like he has fall in love at the first sight, fall in love with the waiter who has a bright smile. 
 
Ever since that day, Taekwoon stops working overtime. Rather going home and eats alone, he decides to have his dinner at the restaurant. They have become friends after the Taekwoon finally has the courage to ask Ken for a date and phone number. Soon, Taekwon finds himself standing in front of Ken with a bouquet of roses and confesses to Ken.
 
-Two months later-
Taekwoon offs his computer and immediately packs his stuff prepares to leave the office.
"Hyung? Aren't you going to work overtime?" Hongbin asks while staring at the elder curiously. 
"No. I will leave now" Taekwoon replies and quickly walks to the car park to get his car.
On his way driving to meet his boyfriend, Ken, he can't help but smiles at the memories they both share. 
For Taekwoon, he is no longer has any reason to work overtime. He has someone important who will wait for him to finish work and he can't let the younger waits for him for long. He has finally found someone who can pull him out from the dull office life, who change him form a workaholic to someone who knows how to enjoy life and experiencing love. 
 

Hi people! An update!! Finally!!!! Hope you all like it ^^