Wait

Drabblessss

Taekwoon loves Jaehwan more than anything, anyone. He loves the younger for years, and he deeply believes that the will love him forever. He feels that he is the luckiest person in the universe since 5 years ago when the younger accepted his confession and moved in with him 3 years ago. He cherishes the younger like there’s no tomorrow, the younger is his precious. He feels love and adoration everyday when he fall asleep with the younger in his arms and able to see his lover’s face the moment he opens his eyes in the morning when he wakes up.

Taekwoon is willing to do anything, everything just to make sure that the younger is happy and safe. He showers the younger with kisses and compliments everyday, enjoying seeing the younger acts shy and blushes. However, there is one thing that he is still not able to do for Jaehwan. He is still not able to announce to the world that he owns the younger, they are a couple for 5 years. To be honest, he knows he is selfish. He is afraid that people will judge him as there was a gay couple in his high school last time who were badly treated by the students just because of their ual orientation. His possessive nature always urge him to declare that he is no longer and not available and Jaehwan is his lover but his pride is too high to do so. He is the model student who aces in academic and sports. Fortunately, Jaehwan is patient, he doesn’t mind it as long as the elder still treats him like he is his princess when they are alone.

Today, as usual, Taekwoon is heading to the cafeteria with his friends during class break. When he reaches the cafeteria, he can see that his cute boyfriend is sitting two tables away from him. The younger is with his own friends. They exchange glances which the elder wishes no one notices it. He can’t help but keep on glancing at the younger. He misses the younger, he wants to sit beside the younger and feeds him, being lovey-dovey and cuddly.

His eyes go wide when he sees one of his junior from the soccer team, Wonshik is approaching his boyfriend with a bouquet of roses. A while later, Wonshik is already in front of Jaehwan, holding the roses towards Jaehwan. He can see that Jaehwan is nervous and doesn’t know what to do or how to deal with the situation, the younger is playing with his own fingers and avoiding Wonshik’s gaze.

“Hyung. Jaehwan hyung.” Wonshik begins nervously with a shy smile, “hmm.. I like you, like you more than a friend and I would like to spend my time with you everyday. Do you want to be my boyfriend?”. Taekwoon coughs slightly at the confession and Jaehwan only looks around nervously before locking gazes with Taekwoon.

“Hmm… I’m sorry but I think its better for us to stay as friend” Jaehwan says softly but Wonshik doesn’t seem to give up yet, “Why? We can try to date first. You don’t have a boyfriend and why won’t you give me a chance? I love you, hyung.”.

‘What the hell.. His boyfriend is here, is me.. what are you trying to do with MY Jaehwan’ Taekwoon thinks angrily. “I’m sorry” Jaehwan says softly and Wonshik only steps up and moves nearer to Jaehwan but this time is to leave a kiss on Jaehwan’s plump lips.

The scene makes Taekwoon’s blood boils and he does something without thinking. He immediately walks over and pushes Wonshik away from his boyfriend. “What the hell are you doing?” he spats angrily and glares at Wonshik. “It’s none of your business. I’m confessing and who you are to interrupt us?” Wonshik argues.

Taekwoon smirks and says “Who am I? I’m Lee Jaehwan’s boyfriend for 5 years for your information. He is mine and you have no chance”. He walks towards his boyfriend and kisses him deeply on the lips. “I’m sorry that I took so long. But you know that I love you, right?” he says with a soft smile and stares lovingly at his boyfriend. Jaehwan tears up at the confession, for the past 5 years he has been waiting for the elder to take action to make their relationship official. He thought that it will take a much longer time but he knows that even if it takes forever, he will wait for the elder.

“I love you” Jaehwan replies softly and hugs the elder tightly. 


Update!!! After the update for this drabble, I have to update my another story soon. Hehehe

Enjoy reading! Leave comments :D