First date

Drabblessss

In this drabble, Taekwoon and Wonshik are both same age while Jaehwan is younger than both of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Class, pay attention! You all will be assigned to a science project. It will be a group project and you will be paired up with your desk mates. Get it started as soon as possible because it dues in two weeks. Alright, good luck and class dismiss." The teacher announced and walked out from the class leaving some students who were groaning and complaint about the increased workload.

"So do you want to come over later and discuss about it?" Wonshik turned to his left and asked his desk mate, Taekwoon.
Taekwoon looked up from his notebook and replied "sure"
 
-After class-
Taekwoon and Wonshik were walking towards the latter's home while chatting happily. They passed by a restaurant and decided to order some takeout food from there. "Can I have three servings of the noodles? Thank you." Wonshik said politely and placed the order. Taekwoon heard and asked curiously "i thought it just both of us. Why three?". Wonshik collected his ordered and paid "didn't i tell you that my brother will be home?". 
"Brother? I thought you are the only child" Taekwoon replied with a hint of curiosity.
"Hmm.. Step brother.. You know.. My dad just remarriage not long ago." Wonshik answered while scratching the back of his head.
"Ohh.." Taekwoon answered quietly.
"Don't feel sorry or what. We get along tho. He is cute and i'm glad that i have a younger brother now" Wonshik said cheerfully. 
 
"We're home!" Wonshik shouted as he entered the house. 
"Hyung~~~ you're here!!" A teenager popped his head out from his room and said.
"I brought lunch back. Jae, come here, hyung brought a friend back." Wonshik said as he placed the food on the dining table.
"Jae. He is my friend, Taekwoon." Wonshik introduced. Jaehwan couldn't help but blushed when he looked at Taekwoon's face. 'He is so tall and beautiful' Jaehwan thought.
"Taekwoon, he is my brother, Jaehwan. 16 years old, two years younger than us." Taekwoon stared at Jaehwan and offered him a small smile. 'Wonshik spoke the truth. He looks cute and adorable' Taekwoon thought.
 
Throughout the lunch, Taekwoon kept staring Jaehwan who was busy stuffing himself with food. He even reached out to wipe Jaehwan's lips with tissues. Wonshik saw everything but decided not to involve in it and just follow the flow. Due to embarrassment and shyness, Jaehwan immediately escaped and ran towards his room after finishing his lunch. 
 
As soon as Jaehwan left, Wonshik felt that it was the right time to talk to Taekwoon about it.
"Taekwoon?"
"Hmmm?"
"I saw the way you looked at Jaehwan earlier."
"..."
"Do you like him?" 
"..."
"I'm not stopping you or what, buddy. I'm glad that you like him tho. It would be good if my best friend together with my brother" Wonshik said.
"So you are not stopping me?" Taekwoon finally spoke up.
"Why should I? Dude, I can see Jaehwan likes you as well" Wonshik replied with laughters. 
 
-Two days later-
Taekwoon was standing in front of Wonshik's house while holding bouquet of roses. Jaehwan came out from his room to open the door as he heard the door bell rang. 
"Taekwoon hyung? Wonshik hyung went out for basketball practice and will not be backed until 6 in the evening." Jaehwan said while staring at Taekwoon,
"I'm not looking for Wonshik. And this is for you." Taekwoon answered while handling the bouquet of roses towards Jaehwan. 
Jaehwan shocked and stood still, "for.. For me??" 
"Yes" Taekwoon said with a nod.
"Thank you" Jaehwan received with a blush on his face. Taekwoon found that he looked cute and beautiful. 
"So... Jaehwan... Would you like to go on a date with me?" Taekwoon asked and held out his hand. 
Jaehwan hold his hand and said shyly "I would love to".
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enjoy reading! :D