Betray

Drabblessss

Betray. Of cause Sanghyuk knows the meaning of this particular word. He has never experience this feeling before and he doesn’t want to experience it either. Just when he is going to forget the meaning of this word, he precious son, Jaehwan reminds him of it.

-Thirty minutes ago-

Sanghyuk was walking up the stairs towards his son’s playroom to invite the kids to come down for lunch. Yeah, kids. No matter how much Sanghyuk is jealous of the older kid Taekwoon, he couldn’t just chase the kid out of his house due to his jealousy. He knew that he will get into trouble if he to do so, firstly from his wife, Hongbin and of cause the kid’s parents, Wonshik and Hakyeon.

He knocked the door softly and announced his arrival, “Baby~ Daddy is here!”. He expected that his son would greet him with a hug and wide smile. However, the reality was the opposite of it. Baby Jaehwan only looked up briefly and focused on the toy cars that he was playing with Taekwoon again.

“Are you not going to greet daddy?” Sanghyuk couldn’t help but felt upset and the question slipped out with a hint of disappointment. His baby looked up once again and flashed him a sweet smile for a brief second. “Fine. Come down for lunch when mama Hongbin asks, okay?” he said dejectedly and only Taekwoon responded to him “yes, uncle”.

Sanghyuk huffs and sits on the couch. “Is Taekwoon that great? Am I not handsome for my baby to adore me? I even bought him a new set of toy train yesterday! Although I’m married and have a kid, I still have my six-packs with me. What’s so special about the Taekwoon? Damn it!” Sanghyuk non-stop mumbling and angrily switching the television channels mindlessly.

He only stops when he hears someone chuckles beside him. “Binnie? What are you laughing?” he asks confusedly and pulls his wife to sit beside him. “Did you realize that you are comparing yourself to a 5 years old kid?” Hongbin explains and pats his husband’s head. “I can’t help it! I feel like my baby is betraying me! It seems like he loves Taekwoon more than me! I didn’t expect someone will steal my baby’s heart so soon. Way too soon for my liking! They should wait until they are at least 20! No! 50 to be exact!” Sanghyuk exclaims angrily and pouts like a child.

“Woah! Chill! Can you stop acting like a over protective father?” Hongbin says and laughs loudly. “My baby is too cute and precious. I have to protect him myself!” Sanghyuk defends himself. “You have me. Jaehwan will still be your precious baby no matter how much he adores Taekwoon. Although they may be more than friend in the future but now its just puppy love, you know?” Hongbin says and comfort his upset husband. “*sigh* my son betrays me because of his puppy love..” Sanghyuk says dejectedly and closes his eyes.

“Mama!!! Hwanie hungry!!” both the adults turn around as they hear their baby son yells from the stairs. Sanghyuk immediately glares at the older kid as he sees both kids are holding each other’s hand tightly. “Chill, honey.” Hongbin comforts him with a peck on his lips. “Come on! Boys, we will have spaghetti for lunch!” Hongbin announces and both the kids immediately run to the kitchen while giggling.

When the night reaches, Sanghyuk and Hongbin tuck their baby into bed as usual. Hongbin is reading a bedtime story while Sanghyuk is his baby’s soft, fluffy black hair lovingly. Jaehwan is hugging the Chopper plushie tightly in his arms and enjoying himself with the story and his father’s sweet action.

“Goodnight my son.” Hongbin says when he finishes the story and lean down to peck his son’s forehead. “Sweet dream, my baby” Sanghyuk says and pecks his son’s pointy nose.

Jaehwan smiles sweetly and says “Goodnight. Hwannie loves you all” before falling asleep.

“Are you still feeling betrayed?” Hongbin asks teasingly when both of them leave their son’s room. “No, because my baby says he loves me” Sanghyuk says happily and smiles with satisfaction. Sanghyuk realizes that no matter how he son betrays him, he is fine with it as long as his son still loves him. 


Hi people!!!! Update! :D

Enjoy reading :D