Living together

Drabblessss

Kind of a sequel for my previous one-shot 'Rumors'.. You can read that first before reading this chapter but even if you don't read the previous the chapter you can stil understand the story ^.^


Few months after confession, Taekwoon decided to invite Jaehwan and Hongbin to move in with him. He didn’t mind to travel extra 30 minutes just to meet the love of his life and the kid. He didn’t mind that he often almost missed the last bus. However, wouldn’t it be better if three of them of live together since his apartment is bigger and nearer to their university and have nice kindergarten nearby?

Taekwoon knew that it would be hard for him to convince Jaehwan about his idea. The younger always avoid from being troublesome or dependent on the older even though the elder wished he would do so. When Taekwoon ought to help him financially or with his personal issues, Jaehwan always reject politely while saying “Its okay, I can handle it”. Although Jaehwan had lessen his part time jobs as promised, but it still hurt him when he saw the younger was tired and exhausted. Knowing his lover was nothing but stubborn and persistent, he decided to push the issue away first.. for now.

However, something happened unexpectedly and he thought that it would be a great chance to bring up the issue. This day, Taekwoon dropped by Jaehwan’s apartment as usual to have a date with the younger and play with little Hongbin. He was humming along to his mp3 happily while unlocking the apartment’s door. Jaehwan gave him a replicate set of the keys so that he can easily assessed and look after Hongbin. He expected to be welcomed by Hongbin’s big hug and Jaehwan’s wide smile yet the scene in front of him was totally different. Hongbin was not in his eye sight and Jaehwan was crying silently while his hand was clutching a piece of paper.

“Jaehwan? Babe?” Taekwoon said while wiping the younger’s tears away gently.

“hyung? You are here. Do you want a cup of coffee?” Jaehwan quickly said while standing up and hided the paper into his pocket.

Taekwoon immediately reached for Jaehwan’s wrist and forcefully turn him around.

“Hyung? Binnie is his room taking his nap, you can go there and see him.” Jaehwan changed the topic and pull away from Taekwoon’s grab.

“Lee Jaehwan”

Jaehwan stood still at his spot as he heard Taekwoon’s stern tone. Taekwoon pulled him into a tight hug and running his hand through the younger’s hair.

“Love, what happen?”

“its nothing, I can handle it.. no worries”

“Jae… if its nothing then you wouldn’t cry so hard.. please… tell me what happened… it hurts me to see you suffering alone” Taekwoon said while pull away and stare at the younger.

Jaehwan burst into tears and hugged Taekwoon tightly.

“hyung… the landlord sent a statement.. asked Binnie and I to move out as soon as possible… with my situation, I can’t afford it. I can give up study but Binnie needs a stable environment for him to grow up..”

“move in with me..”

“huh?”

“I said.. move in with me.. its nearer to university and it will help you save up more money…”

“no.. I don’t want to cause you any trouble..”

Taekwoon pull away from the hug and said sternly “Lee Jaehwan, you are not a burden. I promised to take care of you and Binnie. I asked you to move in with me because I think it will be a good idea for three of us. You deserved being pampered and spoilt. Move in with me, please?”

Jaehwan nodded and it led to a lip-locking session.

“Woahhhh~ Appas are kissing” Little Hongbin as soon as he saw the scene after leaving his room.

The adults quickly pulled away from each other and Jaehwan was flushed with embarrassment.

“Binnie come here.. Woonie appa has a good news for you” Taekwoon said while motioning Hongbin to come to him.

“Is it Binnie can get to eat candy?” Hongbin asked happily.

“Young man! No sweets for today! You have taken a lot.” Jaehwan shouted from the kitchen.

“Meanie!” Hongbin complaint and pout.

Taekwoon chuckled “Binnie.. appa and you are going to live together with me.. moving in with me..”

“Moving? Move to where?” Hongbin asked innocently.

“To Woonie appa’s apartment.. three of us will be living together as a family..” Taekwoon answered patiently.

“Yayyyy!! Living with Woonie appa!! Binnie is the luckiest baby in the world!!” Hongbin shouted and ran around the apartment happily.


I have read the comments below. I really appreaciate for those who left them. I will work on those comments given and update about it soon . Thank u :D