Welcome

Drabblessss

“Umma!!!!!!!!!!” a loud scream echoes the entire apartment, disturbing the peaceful afternoon.

Jaehwan releases a heavy sigh and leaves the study room. He has been feeling nausea and headache since morning and it got worse as time passes. He just wishes to have a peaceful afternoon, finish the house chores as soon as possible and have a rest. However, it seems his twin sons are going to spoil his plan.

He walks to the playroom slowly, every step is so heavy and he feels like he is going to faint any time soon.

“Boys. What happened?” Jaehwan asks and stares at his sons. Yes, sons. He has two sons which are fraternal twins. They are 3 years old and trouble combos which you can accuse them as the main cause of Jaehwan’s headache.

“Wonshik pushes me!” Hongbin yells and stomps his tiny feet.

“That’s because you snatches my toy car. Stupid!” Wonshik yells back and points at Hongbin.

“Boys. You should play nicely and not argue.” Jaehwan says softly and walks towards his sons.

Both the kids only glares at each other and turns to the other side, not wanting to see each other.

Jaehwan feels like crying at the moment, his headache has gotten worse at this sons’ yells and he just wants to lay on bed and sleep for the whole day.

“Boys. Say sorry to each other and play nicely okay? Umma is tired…” Jaehwan says weakly and tugs both his sons’ tiny hands.

“NO!” both the boys shout, not wanting to back down from the argument.

Just when Jaehwan wants to say something to stop the kids, he suddenly feels so weak and just faints and drops on the floor.

“Umma?” Hongbin whispers softly and turns around as he feels weird at the sudden silent in the room.

“UMMAAA!!” Hongbin yells loudly as he sees Jaehwan is unconscious on the floor.

Wonshik immediately turns around at his brother’s yell.

“What happened?” Wonshik asks quietly as he is scared that something bad will happen.

“I.. I don’t know” Hongbin sniffles and his tears are at the verge of falling down.

“Umma… Umma” Wonshik tries to wake Jaehwan while shaking the adult lightly.

Wonshik suddenly looks up and stares at Hongbin after a while.

“What?” Hongbin asks confusedly but eyes not leaving Jaehwan.

“Phone! We should call appa!!” Wonshik says and Hongbin immediately dashes off to get Jaehwan’s phone from the living room.

“Wonshikkiee, how to make a phone call?” Hongbin asks worriedly as he passes his brother the phone.

“Hmm.. I will do it..” Wonshik immediately takes over the phone. It is lucky that Jaehwan has taught them how to make a phone call in case of emergency.

“Umma.. will you be okay? Binnie is sorry… I will not fight with Wonshikie anymore.. umma…” Hongbin says sadly and holds Jaehwan’s hand with his much smaller one.

“APPA!” Wonshik greets loudly as someone answers the phone.

“Yes baby?” the one who is on the other line, Taekwoon greets happily with a loving voice.

“Umma fainted! Binnie and I are so scared. Is umma going to be okay?” Wonshik says sadly and glances at Jaehwan and his brother.

“What? I will be back soon. Take care of your mom and brother, okay?” Taekwoon says and immediately prepares to leave the office.

Within 20 minutes, Taekwoon reaches the apartment and quickly walks to the playroom. His heart breaks a little at the sight that both of his sons are crying and his wife is lying unconscious on the floor.

“APPA! IS UMMA OKAY?” both the kids ask at the same time when they see their father enters the room.

“He will be. We will bring umma to the hospital okay?” he says softly and pats the kids’ head to calm them, not wanting to have more trouble at this time. He carries Jaehwan in his arms and both the kids follow him obediently to the car.

In the car, Taekwoon is trying to focus on driving while keeps on glancing at the rear mirror to check his wife and kids. He sighs as Jaehwan shows no sign of responses.

“Umma… Wonshikie is sorry.. Wonshikie promise to be a good boy…” Wonshik says softly and tears start to fall again.

“Binnie is sorry too..” Hongbin says softly and link his pinky finger with Jaehwan’s.

“Boys, you fight again. Don’t you?” Taekwoon asks and turns to look at his kids. The kids kept quiet and Taekwoon takes that as their answer but chooses to leave the matter first as Jaehwan is more important.

Soon, they reach the hospital and Taekwoon immediately carries Jaehwan to the emergency room. When they are waiting, both the kids hug their father tightly, feeling worry and scared.

“Umma will be okay” Taekwoon says softly and kiss both kids’ forehead softly. He isn’t sure that he is comforting the kids or himself. He can’t even pass a day without Jaehwan, what should he do if something bad happened to the younger.

“Jung Jaehwan” a doctor calls and approaches the waiting area.

“I’m his husband” Taekwoon immediately replies with both the boys in his arms.

“Is umma going to die?” Wonshik asks and Hongbin immediately bursts into tears again.

Taekwoon immediately comforts his sons again and asks the doctor calmly, “What happened to him?”

“Exhaustion due to lack of rest or sleep. Plus, he is pregnant” the doctor explains.

Taekwoon widens his eyes at the explanation, feelings both relieve and happy at the same time.

“Can we see umma?” Hongbin asks softly and looks at the doctor with his pretty doe eyes.

“Yes, he is at room 101” the doctor says with a smile.

“Thanks” Taekwoon thanks politely and immediately walks to the room.

“Umma!” both the kids and immediately run to their mother who is laying on the bed, awake but looks tired.

“Boys, be quiet” Taekwoon warns and closes the door.

Jaehwan pats the bed and the kids immediately climb up and latch themselves on their mother.

“Umma~ we were so worried” they say together at the same time.

“Umma is sorry. Umma is fine now” Jaehwan smiles and peck the kids’ forehead softly.

“Baby” Taekwoon says softly and holds the younger’s hand.

“Hey you. Have you met the doctor?” Jaehwan asks while pinching the kids’ cheek with his free hand.

“Yea. He said its because of exhaustion” Taekwoon says and Jaehwan only nods as response.

“And?” Jaehwan asks as he feels like his husband hasn’t finish the explanation.

“He says you are pregnant.” Taekwoon says with a smile and Jaehwan immediatel smiles widely at the statement.

“Really? Binnie, Wonshikie~ you are going to have younger sibling soon!” Jaehwan exclaims happily.

“Baby here?” Wonshik asks while pointing at his mother’s flat stomach.

Jaehwan nods and both kids giggle happily at the thought that they will have another playmate soon.

Soon, the kids are feeling sleepy and Taekwoon places them on the couch in the ward.

“I’m sorry” Taekwoon apologizes and sits on the bed beside Jaehwan.

“Why?” Jaehwan asks and leans his head on the elder’s shoulder.

“I have been busy with work. I didn’t spend much time with you and the kids. And most importantly, I didn’t take care of you like I should.” Taekwoon answer and plays with his wife’s slender fingers. Sometimes he feels a bit sorry towards his sons, he loves his sons very much, but if you ask him, he will tell you that Jaehwan is still his first priority.

“don’t say sorry. I love you Taekwoonie.” Jaehwan says and looks up.

Taekwoon smiles and leans down to kiss his wife’s plump lips.                      

7 months later, they welcome their third son, Jung Sanghyuk to their family.


UPDATE!!!! Enjoy reading :D

Sorry for the bad title, I seriously don't know what else to put. :/