Club

Drabblessss

“Woonnie” Jaehwan says and situates himself on his boyfriend’s laps.

“Yes baby?” Taekwoon replies, circles his strong arm around his pretty boyfriend.

“Can we go somewhere later?” Jaehwan asks timidly, leaning his forehead against Taekwoon’s shoulder.

“We can go anywhere you like, love” Taekwoon says, his voice laces with love and adoration.

“Really?” Jaehwan pulls away and looks at his lover with excitement.

With the excitement in the younger’s eyes, Taekwoon knows that the younger’s request will be something different from usual.

“Can we go to the club?” Jaehwan asks with a smile.

Taekwoon widens his eyes in surprise; the younger is never fond of club or alcohol. Usually, Taekwoon will be the one who go clubbing with friends while Jaehwan will be waiting for him at home. The elder not even sure is it right to allow the younger to go as the younger is just so innocent and charming, there is high possibility that the younger will be the prey of the night if they go to the club.

“Why? I thought you don’t like those places” Taekwoon says, he does not want to reject the younger directly as it may upset the younger.

Jaehwan pouts, feels that the elder will reject his request. “Wonshikie and Sanghyukie say that its fun! And they keep laughing me, a 25 years old adult who never been to there before!! can we go?” Jaehwan exclaims and pouts.

Taekwoon remains silence for a while, trying to process everything in his brain. He sighs for a while but realized that at least Jaehwan is being honest with him, rather than going alone with Wonshik them. At least the younger asks for his companion and he is able to protect the younger.

“Okay. But I will go with you” Taekwoon says with a smile.

Jaehwan smiles and replies “of cause you have to be there! Hakyeon hyung said that I can’t go without you supervision.”

Taekwoon chuckles, at least his friend said something right.

“Then I will go get ready now!” Jaehwan says with excitement and runs to their bedroom to change.

Taekwoon chuckles at his cute boyfriend, following his boyfriend to the bedroom to change. It has been a while since he last went to the club, he is excited as well.

His eyes widen again when he enters the bedroom. Jaehwan is wearing a white shirt with black rip jeans. The cutting of the jeans fits the younger so well, outlining the younger’s and thigh perfectly.

“Is it nice? Hakyeon hyung prepared it for me. He said I should dress like this.” Jaehwan says and looks into the mirror, fixing his bang.

Taekwoon walks over and gives the younger a back hug, “You look great. You always look great in my eyes” he says and a kiss the younger’s neck lightly.

Five minutes later, both of them are ready to go and the elder picks up his car keys.

As soon as they get down from the car, Taekwoon is either holding the younger’s hand tightly or circles his arm around his boyfriend’s waist, blocking anyone to be near to his boyfriend.

“Aren’t you too possessive? We should have fun here” Wonshik says as they sit at the table which they booked earlier.

“Because Jaehwan is innocent. Not like you, tainted since young” Taekwoon replies and Wonshik protests, saying that he is just enjoying his life.

“Hey” a voice from stranger stops their consersation.

There is a man who is standing right in front of Jaehwan, “Hi cutie, will you join me in the dance floor?” the stranger asks and winks.

Jaehwan immediately hides behind Taekwoon, clutching the elder’s shirt tightly in his fists.

“He is not available and he will never be available” Taekwoon says coldly and glares at the man.

“Such a waste” the man mumbles before turning around and leaves.

“Thank you hyung” Jaehwan whisper softly. Taekwoon smiles and hugs the younger. This is the reason why he does not want the younger to go the club. The younger will have a hard time if someone approaches him.

The group of friends continues to chat and drink. Taekwoon is constantly glaring at those men who stare at Jaehwan while keeping his eyes on Jaehwan, avoiding the younger from getting drunk.

“Don’t drink too much” Taekwoon says softly and pats Jaehwan’s head. The younger nods with a smile.

Soon, Taekwoon starts to relax and engages in a conversation with Hakyeon and Hongbin while Jaehwan is chatting happily with Wonshik and Sanghyuk.

“Hyungie~” Jaehwan whines and clings onto Taekwoon.

“Yes?” Taekwoon answers.

“Can I go to the dance floor with Wonshik?” Jaehwan asks.

Taekwoon contemplates for a second and Wonshik soon speaks up “I will look after him. No worries”.

“Okay. Be careful” Taekwoon says and pecks Jaehwan’s lips.

Jaehwan grins and follows Wonshik them to the dance floor.

Three of them are having fun, dancing around. It is obvious that the Wonshik and Sanghyuk are adapted to the atmosphere well while Jaehwan is slightly awkward.

One hour later, Wonshik and Sanghyuk who feel thirsty decide to leave the dance floor for drinks. Without them knowing, they have left Jaehwan alone behind.

“Gosh. The dance floor is so crowded” Sanghyuk says as he reaches the table, taking one of the drinks on the table.

Wonshik nods and sits beside Hakyeon.

“Where is Jaehwan?” Taekwoon asks in confusion as his boyfriend is not with the two.

“! We left him there” Sanghyuk says and Taekwoon immediately glares at him.

“Chill. Jaehwan knows how to take care of himself. He will come back later” Hakyeon says and calms Taekwoon.

Taekwoon decides to listen to his friend since it is hard for him to look for the younger as the place is too crowded.

True enough, Jaehwan comes back to him around 15 minutes later. The younger looks nervous and fluster.

“Hyung!!!” Jaehwan says and situates himself on Taekwoon’s laps, buries his face in the crook of the elder’s neck.

“What happened?” Taekwoon asks gently, putting away the wine to hold his boyfriend.

“Someone keeps touching my or touching me inappropriately. I’m scared” Jaehwan says softly but Taekwoon still manages to catch every word in the sentence.

“It’s okay. I’m here” Taekwoon says softly and glares at Wonshik and Sanghyuk who left his boyfriend alone earlier.

“Do you want to go home now?” Taekwoon asks.

“Yes please” Jaehwan replies.

The couple then leaves the club after bidding goodbye with their friends.

“Are you okay?” Taekwoon asks and the younger nods.

As soon as they reach home, both of them get ready to sleep.

Jaehwan lays himself on top of Taekwoon, smiling contently.

“I don’t want to go clubbing anymore” Jaehwan says softly and looks up at the elder.

Taekwoon looks at the younger in confusion.

“It’s scary. I like it better when we are at the juice bar” Jaehwans says.

Taekwoon laughs and the younger pouts.

“We will go to your favourite juice bar tomorrow” Taekwoon says fondly.

“Thank you hyung. I love you” Jaehwan says.

“Love you too. Good night, my angel” Taekwoon says before he switches off the light.


Enjoy reading :D