Puppy love?

Drabblessss

“Good afternoon, Uncle Hyuk” Little Taekwoon greets politely with his parents standing behind him.

“Hi Taekwoonie~” Hyuk answers with a warm smile.

“Don’t you greet your hyung?” Hakyeon whines with a pout.

“Hyung, you’re too old for that.” Hyuk teases.

“Hey! I’m not that old you know!” Hakyeon says.

“You are already a parent to a 6 years old child.” Hyuk replies while rolling his eyes.

While the adults are chatting at the door, little Taekwoon has found his way to the living room and looking around.

“Taekwoonie?” Hongbin squats down and spread his arms.

Taekwoon smiles while running towards his favourite uncle’s embrace.

“Do you miss me?” Hongbin asks sweetly while the kid’s hair.

Taekwoon nods and pecks Hongbin’s cheek.

“What did you do to him? He didn’t even kiss me when I asked him to!!” Hakyeon whines again while taking a seat at the living room.

“Because you’re gross hyung” Hongbin replies while stuck his tongue out at the elder.

“Taekwoonie comes here~” Hakyeon says as sweet as possible but Taekwoon is busy looking around as if something is missing or someone is missing in this case.

“Taekwoonie~~” Hakyeon whines again but Taekwoon doesn’t look at him instead he turns towards Hongbin and asks “Where is Jaehwannie?”.

Hyuk laughs loudly “Oh my god hyung, you lost to a 5 year old kid! HAHAHAHAHA”. Hakyeon sighs loudly while the others laugh loudly and the oblivious Taekwoon still has no idea on what is happening and looking at his uncle Hongbin with expectancy.

“He is taking his nap in his room. Maybe you can go wake him up? I’m sure he will be happy if you are the one who wakes him up” Hongbin says while Taekwoon thanks him shyly before running towards Jaehwan’s room.

“Hwannie??” Taekwoon says quietly while entering the younger’s room.

He smiles at the sight that Jaehwan is sleeping soundly on his bed while hugging the Chopper doll that he gave him as the younger’s previous birthday present.

“Hwannie~ Hyungie is here~ Wake up~” Taekwoon says slightly louder while sitting on Jaehwan’s bed besides the younger.

Jaehwan stirs as he hears someone is calling him.

“Hmmmmm… Hyungie?” Jaehwan mumbles sleepily while looking at the elder.

“Hyungie is here” Taekwoon says with a smile.

Jaehwan is now wide awake and quickly sits up and hugs the elder.

“Yayyyy! Woonie hyung is here~” Jaehwan says happily causing the elder blushes madly.

“Is hyungie going to play with Hwannie?” Jaehwan asks with puppy eyes.

Taekwoon nods while stretching his hand towards the younger, inviting the younger to the play room to have a play date.

“What you want to do?” Taekwoon asks as he leads the younger sits on the play mats.

“Hmm~ Let’s draw hyung~ Hwannie wants to draw~~” Jaehwan exclaims happily while dragging the elder to the table and proceeds to place all the crayons and paper on the table.

Both of them are having a good time and soon it has reached dinner time and they are hungry.

“Hyungiee~ Hwannie is hungry~” Jaehwan whines while rubbing his empty stomach.

“Lets go to appa, okay?” Taekwoon asks and Jaehwan nods furiously.

“Appa~ Hwannie is hungry.” Taekwoon says staring at the adults while holding the younger’s hand.

“Awww aren’t you two the cutest? It seems we can be in laws in the future, hyung~” Hongbin says happily while looking at Hakyeon.

“I don’t mind if Jaehwan be my son in law tho, he is soooooo cute” Hakyeon sequels.

After dinner, all of them are sitting at the living room while chatting happily.

Usually, Jaehwan will be sitting on his Hyuk appa’s lap but he is sitting with Taekwoon instead on the small couch at the living room.

Both the kids are giggling happily and the adults look at them with a smile.

“Taekwoonie~” Wonshik calls.

“Yes appa?” Taekwoon replies and both the kids staring at Wonshik with large eyes.

“What you want to do in the future?” Wonshik asks.

“I want be a hero!” Taekwoon says confidently and the adults are taken back with the answer.

“Why?”

“Because I want to protect Hwannie” Taekwoon whispers with a blush but the adults catch it perfectly.

“Awwwwwww~” the four adults sequels loudly.

“I love you Woonie hyung~” Jaehwan exclaims and kiss the elder’s cheek.

Later, Wonshik and Hakyeon are forced to sleep at the guest room at the Hyukbin’s house because Jaehwan whines with teary eyes saying that he doesn’t want to be separate from his Woonie hyung. On top of that, they can’t reject when their son, Taekwoon begs them with puppy eyes saying that he wants to be with his Hwannie, too.

“Good night, Hwannie”

“Good night, hyungie”

“Good night, my babies”

That night, instead of hugging the fluffy chopper doll, Jaehwan hugs his Taekwoon hyung and fall asleep.


Kid!au Keo is back!!!

I'm back with an update. Finally have some time to write a drabble after submitting my assignments and reports. 

Hope you all will like it!

I'll try to upload soon again! See you! :D