Playdate

Drabblessss

Sequel of previous chapter. Another Kid!au keo


“Daddy, if I sleep earlier tonight, will tomorrow come faster?” Little Taekwoon asks Wonshik who is accompanying him watching cartoon at the living room.

“Hmm.. why do you want tomorrow to come faster?” Wonshik asks, turning to look at his face who has a serious look.

“Mommy says Hwannie will come tomorrow. I miss Hwannie, I want to play with him” Taekwoon says, admitting that he misses the younger kid. It has been a week since he last met him and he misses playing with the adorable baby.

“Do you like Hwannie that much?” Wonshik asks and pulls the kid so that his son will be sitting on his lap.

Taekwoon nods and smiles brightly “He is the cutest baby! Woonie wants to protect him from monster!”. Wonshik chuckles at his cute son, it is the first time Taekwoon is so excited to have a friend come over. He feels proud of his son who is not shy to show his affection and fondness towards the younger baby.

“Baby. Jaehwan is shy. Don’t scare him with you boldness, okay?” Hakyeon says as he joins his husband and son on the couch.

Taekwooon pouts and seeks comfort from his father with puppy eyes. “Don’t listen to your mom. He is just jealous that you choose a kid rather than him” Wonshik says and pecks his son’s forehead.

---- The next day ----

Taekwoon wakes up earlier than usual. To his parents’ surprise, he is not grumpy like usual. Usually, Taekwoon will sleep in until Hakyeon wakes him up as the breakfast is ready and Taekwoon will whine and throw tantrum as he still wants more sleep. Instead, he is happy and bubbly even early in the morning.

“Wow.. the Jaehwan’s effect is no joke” Wonshik jokes while Hakyeon only feels even more jealous of the cute baby.

“Daddyyyyy” Taekwoon whines as he feels the embarrassment due to his father’s tease.

After the breakfast, Taekwoon keeps wondering around the living room. He also keeps glancing at the clock, waiting for time to pass so that Jaehwan will come soon.

When it’s almost lunch time, Taekwoon almost sticks his face onto the window. He hears from his mother that the family will be coming over for lunch as well. He is looking outside to see whether his uncle Hyuk’s family has arrived.

“Baby, you are to be one with the window. They will arrive soon. Go and help your mom sets the table” Wonshik says and pulls his son away from the window. He feels that the scene is so funny.

Few minutes later, the doorbell rings and indicates that Jaehwan’s family is arrived. Taekwoon immediately runs to the door and greets the guest.

“Uncle!! Hwannie!!!” Taekwoon greets enthusiastically. Sanghyuk and Hongbin laugh at the cuteness and pat his head.

“Hi..” Jaehwan greets shyly and sticks close to his mother.

"Hwannie~ Umma has made lasagna! It's one of my favourite. You will love it too!" Taekwoon says happily and pulls the younger over towards the dining table. Jaehwan follows shyly with an obvious blush. Although he likes the elder, but the elder sometimes are too friendly to a point that he feels like running away or hide himself again.

Hongbin who sees his baby is slightly awkward and embarass decides to rescue his baby. "Taekwoon ah~ Our little Hwannie needs a lil time to warm up. Can you give him some time?" Hongbin asks, trying to use nice wording in his sentence so that it will not hurt the elder kid.

Taekwoon stands still for a bit but quickly nods at Hongbin's suggestion. "I'm sorry, Hwannie" Taekwoon apologizes and Jaehwan smiles lightly and replies "it's okay".

After the happy lunch in which the adults are chatting happily while Taekwoon is busy feeding the younger and Jaehwan is busy blushing.

When Jaehwan and Taekwoon are playing happily at the playroom, the elder stops abruptly, causing the younger to stop and looks at him as well.

"Hyungiee?" Jaehwan asks confusedly, doe eyes blinking innocently.

"Will Hwannie marry to hyungie when you grow up?" Taekwoon asks while smiling. Although he doesn't know the real meaning behind the word 'marry', but he knows that by getting marry means Hwannie will be with him forever.

"What is marry?" Jaehwan asks in confusion again. In his three years of existence, he never heard of the word before. His tiny brain is not able to process the word.

"Means hyungie will play with Hwannie forever. Hyungie will protect you as well!" Taekwoon explains and smiles. Jaehwan only nods slightly while blushing. Although he still does not sure the meaning, but being with Taekwoon will not be bad isn't it? At least the elder is fun to be with and is willing to play with him.

Out of the happiness as the younger says yes to his question, Taekwoon excitedly pulls the younger out of the playroom and dash to the living room.

"Daddy! Mommy! Hwannie says he will marry me in the future! I will play with him forever!!" Taekwoon announces happily when he reaches the living rom.

The adults coo at the cuteness while Jaehwan runs over to his mother. Hongbin carries his son with ease. "Baby. Do you like Woonie hyung?"" Hongbin asks and earns a shy nod from his son.

"Mommy! Can I marry Hwannie?" Taekwoon asks  Hakyeon while tugging at his hand. "If Jaehwan agrees, then yes" Hakyeon answer and smiles warmly.

Taekwoon smiles as he turns and sees Jaehwan who is now giggling happily in his mother's arms.

Hopefully Hwannie will agree in the future, Taekwoon thinks.


Enjoy reading! Wow, this is the 97th chapter already. It is going to reach 100th chapter soon. Thanks for those who like and read this story :D