Forgive

Drabblessss

Sequel of Chapter 94 'Sorry'


“Hyung.. you can’t stay like this” Sanghyuk says worriedly while Hongbin only sighs in frustration.

It has been almost a week since Taekwoon broke up with Jaehwan. The elder has been spending his time regretting and feeling guilty for his own coward action. If, if he has the courage to face his true inner-self, they would have be a happy couple instead.

“I’m a jerk, right? Jaehwan leaves me so that he can have a better life, is it?” Taekwoon asks with a sad smile. His blank face shows no interest in anything, including Sanghyuk who is stealing from cookies from the cookie jar in which usually he would have glared at the youngest.

Hongbin can’t stand any longer, he is tired of seeing the elder acts like this. So what if Jaehwan has left? If Taekwoon really loves him and regrets, he should do something for it, not wasting his time at the apartment crying and drinking. He walks forward and pulls Taekwoon’s collar.

“Hongbin hyung! What you doing?” Sanghyuk says nervously, afraid that the two elder will fight. Despite having Hongbin’s death glare, Taekwoon shows no interest and stares blankly.

“If you love him, go after him. Regardless of his decision, you should apologize. Like that you will feel better. At least its much more worthy than you spending your time here crying, spending money on countless alcohol. If he still loves you, prove to him that this time his love for you is worth enough to be with you again. Convince him by action! Look at the mirror, you look like now.” Hongbin spats angrily, finishing his speech. It may be harsh but he has to do something, if no one else does it, he will.

For the few minutes later, the whole living room is in pure silence, no one speaks even a word. Suddenly, Taekwoon sits up from the couch and walks to his bedroom. “Hyung?” both the younger are confused of the eldest’s sudden action.

15 minutes later, Taekwoon walks out from the room. It is obvious that the eldest has taken a shower and shaved, dressing himself up for the first time in the week. He then walks over the cabinet and grabs his car key.

“Hyung, where are you going?” Hongbin asks, hand reaches out and hold the elder’s wrist.

“Fix my mistake. Face the truth.” Taekwoon answers sternly and earns nods of agree from both Sanghyuk and Hongbin.

Taekwoon starts the engine of his car and drives off to Jaehwan’s house, a path that he will never forget. Although he seldom sends the younger home before, he has saved the younger’s address in his navigation without the younger knowing. He still remembers the first time he sent the younger home, Jaehwan was so nervous that he is stuttering while giving direction to his place. Taekwoon smiles lightly at the memory, the younger is so cute, so precious. He doesn’t even understand why he would do something bad to Jaehwan when the younger deserves affection and protection.

Taekwoon presses on the door bell, bites on his lower lip. He is nervous, he is scared that the younger will not even give him a chance to speak for himself. Few seconds pass and no one answers the door, and all Taekwoon wants to do is running off. However, Hongbin is right, Jaehwan deserves a proper apologize at the very least.

Just as he contemplating whether he should call Jaehwan and informs his arrival, the door opens. It reveals Jaehwan who is standing there, doe eyes widen as he is the elder is there.

“Taekwoon hyung?” Jaehwan greets nervously, he is not ready to face the elder and Wonshik is not there to help him either.

“Can I go in?” Taekwoon asks but Jaehwan immediately closes the door. He immediately reaches his hand outwards to stop the younger from doing so.

“Please? Jaehwan ah” Taekwoon pleads. Jaehwan who senses the sincerity finally agrees and opens the door.

“Have a seat, hyung. I will make you coffee” Jaehwan says and walks off to the kitchen. He is nervously like hell and feels like hiding himself in his room.

“Okay. First, I want to say sorry. Sorry for everything” Taekwoon starts off first when Jaehwan places a cup of coffee in front of him. He smiles at the coffee, it is his favourite latte.

“Well.. I forgive you.. you know how I am… I’m not the type that can hate or hold grudge against anyone..” Jaehwan says softly. It’s true though. Although the elder deserves to be hate, but he can never hate the elder, not when he is still in love with him.

“Jaehwan ah” Taekwoon calls and walks over, crouching down and holds the younger’s hands. “Hyung?” Jaehwan is shocked at the elder’s sudden action and pulls away his hands but Taekwoon’s hold is much tighter.

“Jaehwan ah.. I know I’m a jerk.. a bastard.. but can you give me one more chance? After you left me, I realized that I actually have fallen for you. I think I have since the beginning but my pride and ego are restraining myself to admit it. Now, I’m willing to face the truth, the real me. I promise that I will not hurt you anymore. I’m serious this time. I’m willing to do anything to prove that my love for you is real this time. Will you accept me again?” Taekwoon says, eyes not leaving the younger while the younger is looking anywhere except Taekwoon.

Taekwwon coughs at the awkwardness and says “it’s play if you don’t want me. Its good enough for me to know that you have forgiven me”. Taekwoon remains in his position, waiting patiently for the younger’s responses.

“Hyung.. I don’t know.. I know that I still love but I’m afraid..” Jaehwan says softly and tears falling. Taekwoon immediately wipes away the tears with his thumb and engulfs the younger in a hug.

Jaehwan nods in the elder’s embrace. The elder is so sincere, maybe he can allow himself to fall into the trap of love again.

Taekwoon smiles and he cries in happiness. He swears to god that he will appreciate this chance and he will never let go of Jaehwan anymore. 


Enjoy reading! :D