Angel

Drabblessss

It’s approaching 7 pm. At this timing, Taekwoon should be already on his way back to his apartment to bring his boyfriend to have a dinner date. However, he is still in his office, trying his best to finish up the proposal before he leaves.

“Still not leaving? I thought you told me that you have a date with Jaehwan hyung?” Wonshik, his colleague asks before leaving. As far as he knows, the elder have a date with his boyfriend and even promised to pick up his boyfriend. However, its already way passed the scheduled time.

Taekwoon sighs and looks up, “I know. But I really want to finish it before I leave”. After that sentence, Taekwoon continues typing furiously on the keyboard.

Wonshik shakes his head light and says “You are lucky that Jaehwan hyung is an angel. Hakyeon hyung will be calling me non stop and throw tantrum if I’m late”

“That’s because your boyfriend is whiny. My boyfriend is considerate and understanding” Taekwoon replies to the younger’s statement.

“Hey! Hakyeon hyung is a good boyfriend too!” Wonshik protests and his phone rings at the same time.

“Go to your princess. Hakyeon is going to complain me again if you stay any longer.” Taekwoon says and asks the younger to leave. It’s true. There was one time Taekwoon asked Wonshik to work overtime last minute and the outcome was Hakyeon non stop calling Wonshik and nagging on Taekwoon, saying that his perfect date plan was spoilt.

Taekwoon picks up his phone when he hears the notification ring tone.

From: Hwannie

Hyungie~ I will make dinner at home. Don’t have to rush.

Love you~

Taekwoon smiles at the message. Jaehwan is always so sweet. 30 minutes ago, he texted the younger, saying that he will be late and asks the younger to go home from work by himself. He feels sorry as the younger does not have a car and his workplace is even further than Taekwoon’s.

To: Hwannie

Alright. I will come back as soon as possible. Love you too.

Taekwoon sighs and places the phone down beside his laptop, continue his work.

Another hour passed and Taekwoon is finally done with his work. He sighs in content and switch off the laptop. He then picks up his phone and suitcase. He leaves the office with a smile, feeling happy at the thought that his sweet boyfriend is waiting for him at home.

To: Hwannie

I’m on the way back now. Do you want me to buy you anything?

From: Hwannie

I just want you to be back safely. Miss you!

Taekwoon chuckles at his boyfriend’s reply. The younger is so cute and Taekwoon can’t wait to go back to cuddle with the younger.

“I’m home” Taekwoon announces as he enters the apartment. He can’t help but smiles widely when he smells the aroma of food. It is obvious that the younger cooked his favourite lasagna and mushroom soup. The younger’s mushroom soup is always his favourite. Jaehwan always makes it from scratch, buying fresh ingredients from the market. He smiles bright at the thought.

“Hyung~ you are here!” Jaehwan exclaims and walks over to Taekwoon after he turns off the stove.

Cute. Taekwoon thinks, as Jaehwan approaching him while wearing a rabbit theme apron.

“I’m sorry for coming home late. Even canceled our plan last minute.” Taekwoon apologizes, looking directly at Jaehwan.

Jaehwan smiles and looks up, says “it’s okay. Its good to have dinner at home isn’t it? I know you prefer home cooked food as well.”

Taekwoon takes a seat at the dining table. He is smiling so wide that his cheek hurts. Jaehwan looks so beautiful in his eyes, serving him dinner with a shy smile. Hwannie will be the best wife. Taekwoon thinks.

“Does the food taste nice?” Jaehwan asks after Taekwoon takes a mouthful of the lasagna.

“You make the best food in the world” Taekwoon compliments and Jaehwan giggles out of happiness.

Taekwoon now is laying on the bed, Jaehwan is snuggling against him happily, enjoying the warmness radiate from the elder.

“I promise I will  try to avoid working overtime again. I will come home and be with you” Taekwoon says and pecks the younger’s forehead.

“It’s okay. Work is more important” Jaehwan says, understands that work is more important for a workaholic like Taekwoon.

“You are such an angel. I love you” Taekwoon confesses and kisses the younger on the lips.


 

Short update :D