The beginning

Drabblessss

"Leo a~~~~~ !!!" N shouted excitingly.

'Can't this guy keep quiet?' Taekwoon thought.

"Are you free later?"
"No"
"Come on, i know you dont have soccer practice later.. Lets go the new cafe down the street. I heard that they serve nice coffee and the waiters are cute" N whined and clung to Taekwoon.
"Why don't you ask Wonshik? Isn't this part of his job as your boyfriend?" Taekwoon said and pushing N away.
"He has dance practice until 6... So can you go with me?"
"No"
"Please?"
"No"
"Come on.. If you come with me I will buy you coffee and cake okay?"
Taekwoon ears perked up at the sentence. Who would say no to free coffee and cake tho?
"Okay."
"Our leo still like me despite being feisty isnt he?" N teased Taekwoon and slight pinched his cheek.
"So are we going? If not i gonna go home right now" Taekwoon said with an annoyed tone.
"Okok.. Lets go!"
 
"Welcome to Starlight cafe!!!!"
Both of them entered the cafe and welcomed by the warm greetings from the workers and staffs. Taekwoon looked around and smiled lightly at the warm and cozy feeling of the cafe and aroma of pastry and coffee.
"See.. I told you that this is a good place" N said while dragging him towards the seat near the window.
 
"Hi, I'm Ken. May I take your order?" 
Taekwoon looked up from the menu as he heard a melodious voice.
'He has such a sweet and soothing voice... He must be a singer.. He looks cute too..'
"Can I have one ice mocha and a tuna sandwich?" N ordered and passed the menu to Ken.
"Sure. And you sir?" Ken turned and looked at Taekwoon.
Taekwoon was still busy staring and checking the cute waiter in front of him and didn't notice that the question was directed to him.
"Sir??" This time Ken spoke slightly louder and Taekwoon snapped put from his daze.
"Ahh.. Yea... One latte and one strawberry shortcake." Taekwoon said and smiled at the waiter. He swore that he saw a blush on the cute waiter face.
"Okay. I will come back to you with your order soon." Ken said and left them with a smile.
 
"Waaaaaaa... Are our Leo falling in love? Are you? You keep staring at the waiter aren't you?" N said with a teasing tone and looked at Taekwoon.
"What are you talking about?" Taekwoon replied and try to remain his usual piker face. 
"You know you can't lie to me Woonie~~ anyway, he is cute. I think you two will make a cute couple."
Taekwoon didn't replied but chose to stared at Ken who was busy making coffee behind the counter. 
 
"Here are your orders. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to call me if you need anything." Ken said as he placed their orders onto the table.
"Yum... The coffee here is good!" N said while taking a big bite of his sandwich. 
Taekwoon nodded as agreement without leaving his eyes from the cute waiter. 
"Leo, you should stop staring... People may find that you are creepy... You know how scary you look when you with your poker face.." N said and received a knock on his head by Taekwoon. 
 
-1 hour later-
"Hello?" N said as he picked up the phone.
"You have finished your practice? Okay, i'm coming babe!" And he hung the phone.
"Leo, i need to go now. Wonshik have finished his practice and i have to meet him." N said while packing his stuff.
"Okay." 
"See you tomorrow then. By the way, maybe you should go flirt with the waiter you know?" N said and quickly ran off from the scene to avoid being hit by Taekwoon.
 
Taekwoon walked towards the counter where Ken was there busy decorating some cupcakes.
"Ken??"
Ken looked up "may I help you?"
"Hmm.. Would like you to go on a date with me? You're cute. And i think... I think i like you..." Taekwoon said and looked from Jaehwan as he was afraid that the other will reject him. 
"I would love to.. I think i like you too..." Jaehwan replied shyly.
 
Here marks the beginning of a romantic and sweet love story..
 
 
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Another short chapter is up! :D Enjoy!:)