For you

Drabblessss

Girl!Jaehwan x Boy!Taekwoon


It has been about 10 minutes and Jaehwan is still staring at the pairs of sneaker and the heels.

“Which one should I wear?” she mumbles while trying to compare the benefits of wearing either one of the shoes.

Suddenly, a pair of arms find their ways to her slim waist “what takes you so long?”.

She turns to face her boyfriend  “I can’t decide which one I should wear. These two look good.” she whines and pouts.

Taekwoon chuckles and kiss away the pout “you look good in everything. Either one will look good on you”

“Oppa~~ I just want to look good on our date.. I don’t want people to judge you..” Jaehwan says while leaning her head on Taekwoon’s shoulder.

“Huh?? What do you mean?” Taekwoon asks with concern tone while pulling away to look at the girl’s eyes.

“……”

“Hwannie?”

“Oppa… you’re the prince charming in the campus.. all the girls after you and even some of the guys.. I’m just a nerd…” she says softly while staring at the floor.

“Hwannie.. look at me…” Taekwoon says while staring at her lovingly.

“Oppa…”

“Listen… I don’t mind what people think about us.. What matters to me is you, you’re my everything.. I will protect you from them.. ignore them.. I love you just the way you are..” he ends his speech a light peck on her forehead while squad down and help Jaehwan to wear the pair of sneakers.

“Lets go shall we?” Taekwoon asks while held his hand outs towards Jaehwan.

The girl nods shyly and hold the large hand.

-at the mall-

“Oppa, can we go to the soft toy shop?” Jaehwan asks while pointing at the store which is not far from them.

Taekwoon smiles at her cuteness and leads her to the store.

At the minute they enter the store, Jaehwan lets go of her boyfriend’s hand almost immediately and run towards a certain section of the store which contains a collection of  her favourite chopper dolls.

“so cute.. like a kid” Taekwoon whisper while walking towards his girlfriend now who is ignorant of everything except the chopper dolls.

“This is so cute!!” Jaehwan sequels as she holds one of the chopper dolls but her smile quickly disappear as she looks at the price tag.

Taekwoon sees the changes of his girlfriend’s expression.

“Lets go oppa~” Jaehwan says while pulling him and leave the store.

Taekwoon can sense the disappointment in Jaehwan’s tone, “hey.. lets go the café.. I will buy you your favourite chocolate cake” he says while patting her head.

As Jaehwan is eating her cake, Taekwoon suddenly says “I will go for the washroom for a while.. be careful, okay?”

Jaehwan smiles and nods cutely.

Taekwoon takes this chance and walks towards the previous soft toy store.

He quickly picks the chopper doll that Jaehwan previously wanted and pays for it at the cashier.

“Hey you” he says while taking a seat opposite Jaehwan at the café.

Jaehwan smiles but eyeing him curiously and asks “What’s with the big bag on your hand?”

“For you” he says while passing the bag to her.

Jaehwan opens the bag and looks into it “This.. you bought it for me?” she asks while staring at Taekwoon with wide eyes.

“yes”

“you don’t have to, oppa.. its expensive and I already have another chopper doll at home…”

“I can’t stand it when you are looking down or sad…” Taekwoon replies while holding her hand.

Jaehwan blushes at her boyfriend’s cheesy exclaims “thank you, I love you” she says and pecks her boyfriend when no one is looking.

Taekwoon smiles at the sight in which his girlfriend smiles happily while holding her new doll.

‘As long as you’re happy, I can do everything for you’ Taekwoon thinks while staring at his girlfriend lovingly.


Hello!!!! I’m back with an update. Finally! Hope you all like it ^.^