Bonds…

I Love You...Always [T.O.P & Daesung]
Chapter 35
Bonds…

Dae Sung’s POV

Ever since me and Seung Hyun were in the that room together alone.
I have been feeling uneasy about our conversation that we had…

I can’t believe everything that we had said to each other.
It makes me….Feel….

Ugh! I’m sorry Hyung! But it is for the best, that we not be together!
I am tearing apart because of this.

I think I should just leave Big Bang all together…
I think it would be for the best…

I’m sorry everyone….

But I have to….
Unless things get better…

--------------------------------------
T.O.P’s POV

I don’t know what to say about today.
It hurts me to see him that way.

But if he needs his space.
I will give it to him.
No matter how long it takes I will keep trying to earn his forgiveness.
I love him.

--------------------------------------
Nobodies POV

Jiyong, TaeYang and Seung Ri walked back into Dae Sung’s room with a smile on their face, but then it all fell away when they didn’t see Seung Hyun there with him.

“Hey, where’s Seung Hyun-” Jiyong was cut off by Dae Sung.

“He’s gone…” he muttered as he looked up at the ceiling.

“What do you mean?” Seung Ri then asked.

“He’s gone…how else am I going to explain it…He left the hospital. I don’t know where he walking too.” Dae Sung muttered.

“What did you two talk about in here when we left….” TaeYang asked walking closer to him.

“I couldn’t go back to him…” Dae Sung started. The tears were coming back.

“Dae Sung….” TaeYang softly said. “Jiyong can you please go out and search for Seung Hyung…Take Seung Ri with you too….” TaeYang softly said as he sat down next to Dae Sung in a chair.

“Alright….” Jiyong said nodding. He grabbed Seung Ri and dragged him out the door. Poor him. Always getting dragged by someone.

TaeYang looked back at Dae Sung.
“Hey tell me. What’s on your mind.” He started the conversation.

“I want to leave Big Bang….” Dae Sung started. TaeYang just froze.

“You want to what….” he said in a confused but shocked tone.

“I want to leave Big Bang….” Dae Sung Said again. “Unless things get better…I can’t be around him…” Dae Sung said sadly.

“Dae Sung. We can figure something out. But please don’t leave Big Bang. You love this group. We love you. We aint going to be nothing unless your in it.
We need our ‘Angel’ here with us” TaeYang said trying to get Dae Sung to change his mind.

“I’ve already made up my mind…” Dae Sung said quietly.

“Dae Sung. Stop being so stubborn! Do you really want to want to break our bond with each other. Or the bonds you have with the other members!” TaeYang said as he started to stand up now. He looked at Dae Sung. He was mad.

“TaeYang….please don’t get mad at me.” Dae Sung said looking at him, tears coming down his face.

“Then change your mind!” TaeYang yelled.

“Let me just take a break from Big Bang untill I heal up. I won’t be able to do anything anyways untill my back is fixed.” Dae Sung said looking away… “I don’t want to break our bonds with one another. Believe me that’s not even on my list…I love yo guys. But I just need some time…Maybe this accident happened for a reason….” He explained
“A reason that almost got you and the other two killed.” TaeYang said sitting back down.

“I’m sorry….” Dae Sung.

“Yeah, that’s what Seung Hyun kept saying to you, and you didn’t accept it…” TaeYang said as he stood up and walked to the door. He opened it. “I’ll try to come back tomorrow and visit….” TaeYang said as he walked out and left the room.

Dae Sung continued to let the tears come.
It was hard for him to breath already, and then Tears was making it even harder for him to breath.

Dae Sun closed his eyes and tried not to think about the memories him and Seung Hyun shared together.
Maybe this split would be for the best.

------------------------------------------
Nobodies POV.

Days of passed, and Dae Sung remained in the hospital.
The others have visited him once every few days and it was only one or two of them at a time.

Jiyong was busy with his solo album debut coming.
Seung Ri was busy with the musical Shouting.

TaeYang was just TaeYang.

And Seung Hyun….Was just Seung Hyun…

Dae Sung had surgery on the 18th. Jiyong’s 22nd Birthday.
And he still remained in the hospital.

On the news they talked about him and his recovering. There was almost no news about Dae Sung being gay anymore.

That was good. People stopped caring.

Dae Sung laid in his hospital bed.
It wa August 25th.
The hospital said that he was able to leave on the 28th.

“Yay…..” Dae Sung thought softly.
He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling again. He’s been doing a lot of that.
He didn’t have any bandages on his face anymore.
They repaired the bones around under his eyes and they fixed his nose.
But his arm will have to heal on its own, so he stayed wrapped up.

Dae Sung looked to the side out of the window. He sighed.
No one had visited him with in the past few days.
He was getting lonely.
He had wished someone was here to talk to him.

He messed up his bonds with everyone he cared for.
He mad a big mistake…Something that he can’t repair on his own, unless someone helped him.

It was August 28th today.
Dae Sung was free to go home.
He was happy of course. But he couldn’t face him yet.
Just not yet…

TaeYang walked in the door and looked at Dae Sung.

“How are you feeling Dae Sung.” TaeYang asked, as he picked up Dae Sung’s two bags.
Dae Sung nodded slowly.

“I’m good. Just tired, and my back hurts a lot still” Dae Sung softly said.

“Ah, I see. Well the doctor said you shouldn’t be doing to much moving anyways when you get home. So it’s the bed for you….” TaeYang sighed.

“I’m so tired of being in bed. I wanna be out and about.” Dae Sung said laughing.

TaeYang smiled.
“I’ll be right back. Imma put these in the car.” TaeYang walked out of the room and went to his car.

Dae Sung sighed.
Maybe the bonds he shared with his friends would be repaired soon…
Maybe…Hopefully.

TaeYang came back 5 minutes later so he could help Dae Sung out of the bed, and to the wheel chair a nurse just brought up.
Dae Sung sat down in it and TaeYang rolled him out to the car.
Where he was able to go home now. And hopefully repair his bonds.