First Night

Fated to Meet You

In the Ramanda Plaza Gwangju, a five-star hotel, Hyunjoong got their food sent upstairs so that they didn't have to leave the luxurious room.

"Joongie," Youngsaeng started as he sat up, still from their making love session. "What'd you order?"

Hyunjoong grinned at the boy. "Seasoned fried chicken."

Youngsaeng's eyes widened as he grinned. "Seriously? No way, they actually have that here?"

The older boy laughed. "They have everything. I'm going to feed you."

"Eh? I can eat on my own," the younger boy pouted.

"I want to feed you," Hyunjoong insisted as he took out the food and with his chopsticks, took a bite of the chicken and chewed it. 

"You just said you were going to feed me," Youngsaeng whined. "You're eating on your own..."

Hyunjoong popped the whole thing in his mouth and went up to Youngsaeng, pressing his mouth against the latter's and letting the meat fall into Youngsaeng's mouth. The otter blinked owlishly as he chewed the chicken, still not being able to understand what had just happened.

"Otter," Hyunjoong said.

"Neh?"

"There's something else I want to it," the older boy told him.

"Oh? Then just order it," Youngsaeng said. "You said that they have everything right?"

"Yeah, but I want to eat you," Hyunjoong whispered into the boy's ear as he pushed the prince down and the boy's puffed up lips before connecting their mouths.

"Hey, the chicken's going to get cold," the younger boy whimpered as he tried to push the cow off of him.

"If it doesn't taste good later, then I'll order another one," Hyunjoong said as he began caressing the otter's thigh.

---------------------

A few rounds later, Hyunjoong plopped beside Youngsaeng, panting and glistening with sweat. The younger boy turned to the cow and smiled, curling up to the shape of the older boy. Hyunjoong wrapped his arms around the latter. "Are you still hungry?"

The otter smirked and got up, putting on boxers and a pair of sweats with a t-shirt. "I would eat that chicken any day even if I'm not hungry. Now where's the microwave."

"But I said that if it became cold, I would buy you another one," Hyunjoong whined.

The boy stood up from the chair. "No, I don't want you to waste money. Actually, I want to take a shower first."

"I'll go with you," Hyunjoong said but then was stopped by Youngsaeng.

"Joongie, I would love to shower with you but everytime we go in together, you always have to do it with me at least twice before we can actually shower," the boy breathed. "We just went through 3 rounds. Just how much more do you want?"

Hyunjoong pouted. "If we don't do it in the shower, then I'll do it to you after you shower. Happy?"

Youngsaeng sighed. "Let's go..."

The older boy beamed and bounced off the bed, hurrying after Youngsaeng into the washroom. Just as Youngsaeng had predicted, Hyunjoong became again and made love to his boyfriend in the shower against the wall, thrice, before they were able to wash themselves.

--------------------

"No one can ever this much," Hyunjoong murmured into the boy's ear as he snuggled with the boy at the table in their robes. "There's definitely no way I'll leave you."

Youngsaeng didn't respond as he slowly chewed on the chicken, only concentrated on eating. The older boy grinned and poked the otter's cute, round cheeks.

"Tomorrow, we'll visit the temple and then go back, okay?" Hyunjoong told him.

"What time is our flight?"

"In the afternoon, at around 4pm," the older boy said as he closed his eyes.

Youngsaeng nodded and turned with the chicken, giving one to Hyunjoong. The boy opened his mouth. "Feed me."

The prince blushed slightly but placed the chicken in the older boy's mouth and quickly turned back to the table. Hyunjoong chuckle and wrapped his arms around Youngsaeng's shoulders and gently pecked the boy on the side of the forehead. "Just remember that I'll always love you, okay? Don't feel insecure, don't ever think that I'm leaving you, no matter what I do. Believe in me, arasseo?"

Youngsaeng smiled as his cheeks turned more pink. He turned and softly pressed his lips onto Hyunjoong's, closing his eyes. The latter grinned and pulled the otter closer, deepening their kiss.

"I love you, too," the prince murmured as he pulled away and looked down.

"Otter," Hyunjoong started as he stood up. "Do you want to go to bed now?"

Youngsaeng nodded and got up wit his boyfriend, heading to the large bed. Hyunjoong climbed under the blanket after him and tightly embraced him, inhaling the fresh shampoo smell in the the prince's hair.

"Never forget what I told you, alright?" Hyunjoong whispered as he closed his eyes.

There was silence before Hyunjoong felt rhythmic breathing against his chest, gently rising up and down. The older boy smiled as counting Youngsaeng's breathing before finally falling asleep.