Time to Think

Fated to Meet You

Back at home, Youngsaeng ran up the stairs and locked himself in his room, beginning to cry. A few moments later, he could hear Hyungjun's voice from downstairs. "Youngsaeng hyung! Where are you? Hyung!"

He didn't answer. Hyungjun closed the front door behind him and locked it, then began to head upstairs when he couldn't find the boy on the first floor. "Hyung? Let me talk to you. I know what happened."

He arrived at Youngsaeng's door and knocked on it. "Hyung? Are you in here?"

There was quiet but then he heard sobbing from inside the room. He quickly opened it and the lights to see his hyung in a crying mess in the corner. His lips swollen, his eyes puffy and blood-shot, his carefully combed brown hair ruffled. "Hyung..."

"Stop!" Youngsaeng exclaimed, burying his face in his knees. "Go away... I want to be alone right now. I need some time to myself."

"Hyung, let me--"

"Go away!!!!!!" he screamed, his body wracking in sobs.

Hyungjun stopped approaching the boy, realizing that he really needed to be alone right now. "I'll be downstairs if you need me for anything."

He closed the light and closed the door behind him, leaving Youngsaeng in complete darkness. The otter could only sit there and cry, not knowing what else to do. What else was he supposed to do? He couldn't go to the hospital to see Hyunjoong. He didn't want to go out either. He didn't have an appetite to eat. He didn't want to drink water. He cried until he ran out of tears and for the rest of the time, stayed in his room.

Downstairs, Hyungjun paced back and forth impatiently, trying to think of something to cheer up Youngsaeng. He heard a knock on the door and walked to the monitor, "Who is it?"

"lt's Kyujong and Jungmin," Jungmin's voice came.

"If you've come to convince Youngsaeng hyung to go to the hospital, then leave," Hyungjun snapped at them coldly.

"Let us in, please," Kyujong pleaded. "We just wanted to check up on you and Youngsaeng."

Sighing, Hyungjun opened the door for them and they entered.

"How's Youngsaeng hyung?" Jungmin asked worriedly.

"He locked himself in his room and refuses to come out," Hyungjun informed the two. "I tried to comfort him but he yelled at me so I came out."

"Whoa... Is he that angry at Hyunjoong hyung...? Hyungjun! At this rate, they're actually going to break up!"

"I don't give a about them breaking up," the baby growled, not caring about his language anymore. "I don't think Hyunjoong hyung deserves someone as kind as Youngsaeng hyung. To make him feel like this after all those incidents is the worst! He's lower than the lowest!"

Kyujong flinched at Hyungjun's harsh words. Even though it wasn't to him, it still hurt him. "Hyungjun-ah..." he began.

"Oh! I have an idea!" Jungmin suddenly exclaimed once they were on the couch. "I know how to cheer him up."

Hyungjun raised his eyebrow while Kyujong just stared at him. Jungmin gestured the two to get closer with a wide smile. He whispered, "Why don't we get Eunmi noona to come?"

"Eunmi noona?" Hyungjun echoed. "Yeah, that could actually work. He wouldn't dare yell at her."

"GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They heard the door slam and footsteps coming down the stairs. Their mouths gaped open in shock. 

"Just how..." Jungmin began slowly when Eunmi appeared around the corner, shaking her head.

"No luck?" Kyujong asked, standing up. "If you couldn't even get him out, then who can?"

"The only one who can really cheer him up is Hyunjoong," Eunmi told them.

"What makes you think that? Hyunjoong is the one making him feel like this," Hyungjun commented.

"He's the one making Youngsaeng feel like this, that's true," Eunmi started. "But then he's also the one who can make Youngsaeng stop feeling like this, right?

"That's true..." Jungmin murmured, thinking deeply. "But he's in the hospital. He hasn't been discharged yet. Youngsaeng hyung can't stay like this until he's discharged."

"Then we have to think of a way to bring that boy to the hospital again," the girl told them.

"Just how do we do that if he even kicked you out of the room?" Kyujong scoffed.

"Honestly, this is probably one of the first time he's cried this much," Eunmi remarked. "He does cry more often now, it's a good thing he's letting out his feelings though."

"The problem is that he's refusing to eat or drink anything," Jungmin pointed out. "It won't be good for his health if this goes on."

There was a silence for a while until Eunmi got up. "I doubt he wants us here right now. I'm going to go to the hospital to see my brother. Are you guys coming with me?"

Jungmin and Kyujong nodded and got up. Jungmin looked at Hyungjun. "I think you should come with us. He's probably thought about it enough. I'm sure he wants to make it up to you and Youngsaeng hyung. Come on."

Huffing, he also got up. "I'm only going because I know Youngsaeng hyung wants to be alone."

As they were about to exit the house, Kyujong turned back and shouted to Youngsaeng. "We're going to see Hyunjoong hyung now. Do you want to come with us?"

Jungmin smacked him on the back of his head. "Ya! What's wrong with you? Stop driving him into a corner. Let's go."

Youngsaeng closed his eyes when he heard the door finally close. He was sitting at the edge of the stairs, still behind the wall, and was listening to every word that they were saying. I miss him... I miss hyung so badly... I want to see him... He probably doesn't want to see me, not after what I've done...

Finally, he got up and headed back to his room.