Introducing

Fated to Meet You

"Youngsaeng hyung, what do you plan to be when you grow up?" Jeongmin asked curiously.

The otter shrugged. "I'm already grown up, aren't I?"

"Like, as a job, what do you plan to do," Youngmin corrected.

"I... Want to be doctor," he replied, his eyes wide.

"You'll be a really successful doctor, that's for sure," Hyunseong praised. "How do you get perfect on the exams anyway?"

Youngsaeng stuck out his tongue. "I don't know. I just... do."

A woman stepped into the room and interrupted their conversation. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm your teacher this year, Mrs. Kim."

They all stood up. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Congratulations in being this year's Honor class and Student Council guys," Mrs. Kim said with a clap. "Anyways, I'll just summarize the courses of our lessons. Since you 7 boys have already gotten exceptionally high scores on your exams, we won't be doing a lot of learning but more of private tutoring of basic university courses and pop quizzes of previous things you've learned before. Occasionally, I will hand out work sheets so you don't forget everything."

"Yes, Mrs. Kim," everyone said together.

"Now, please self-introduce yourself with a brief description of yourself. Say what you want to be when you graduate university and tell me why. Starting with Heo Youngsaeng."

Youngsaeng stood up from his desk and bowed politely. "Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim, my name is Heo Youngsaeng. I am a single child so I do not have any siblings... What else..? Oh! My hobbies are cooking, playing the piano, and listening to music. When I grow up, I want to become a doctor because--"

"Yes, I know the reason," Mrs. Kim interrupted. "Because you can't run anymore, right?"

"Neh... A car accident damaged my ligament so I couldn't run properly after that," Youngsaeng explained softly. "I still do run sometimes though but not too much."

"I see," the teacher echoed, writing a few notes and then turned to her attendance book. "And next is Jo Youngmin."

The blonde boy quickly stood up straight and bowed, opening his mouth to speak. "A-annyeong-annyeonghaseyo," he managed to stutter. "I-I... My name is Jo Y-Youngmin a-and--"

"Hyung, calm down," the brunette beside him patted his back. "There's no need to be nervous. She's our teacher."

Youngmin stared at him but then nodded. "Y-Yeah..." He turned back to Mrs. Kim. "I-I'm sorry, I'll start again."

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Yes, go ahead."

"Annyeonghaseyo, m-my name is J-Jo Youngmin. I'm the older twin of Jo Kwangmin. My h-hobbies are... I don't really have one... ... Wait, what's next?"

"Jobs and why," the brunette sitting beside him hissed.

"Oh! Umm... I want to become... I want to become... I don't really have an ideal job, either," Youngmin confessed sheepishly.

Mrs. Kim smiled. "It's alright. Many students don't decide until they actually get into university so there's no hurry."

The blonde boy bowed and sat down, taking deep breaths.

"And next is Jo Kwangmin."

Kwangmin stood up and bowed, speaking properly but quietly. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jo Kwangmin. I am the younger twin of Jo Youngmin by 6 seconds. My hobbies is collecting Pikachu dolls and other merchandise to do with Pikachu. I think I would like to become a lawyer when I grow up but I'm not sure..."

"Why?"

"Our mother's a lawyer and I found it interesting so, I guess I wanted to become one..." he trailed off.

Mrs. Kim nodded. "A lot of time to decide, don't rush yourself. Next is Shim Hyunseong."

The boy got up, bowing, the same as other. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Shim Hyunseong. I have an older brother. My hobbies are working out, playing the drums, and reading. When I grow up, I would like to become a novelist because I enjoy reading a lot and writing."

"Alright," the teacher remarked and took a few notes. "Next is... Kim Donghyun, please."

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Donghyun. I am a single child. My hobbies are jogging, playing football, and working out. I would like to take over my father's company as soon as possible because he is sick right now and is unable to manage properly."

"Okay, next is No Minwoo."

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the cute boy jumped up from his seat with a bright smile, bowing. "My name is No Minwoo. I have a beautiful sister named Eunbin, who which I most absolutely admire. My hobbies are singing while dancing and I want to become a singer when I grow up because I like to sing and dance a lot."

"Good and last but not least, Lee Jeongmin."

The boy stood up as he was chewing gum and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Jeongmin. I have an older brother and sister. My hobbies are chewing gum, shopping, playing piano, and listening to music. I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up but I might become a fashion designer. I'm already working on it."

"Wow, all of you are very different," Mrs. Kim praised. "That's especially good when it comes to leadership. Youngsaeng, as the leader, you will have to decide the positions of the rest of the 6." She began to write on the board. "There is supposed to be a secretary, two social coordinators, a vice president, and two SCR: Student Council Representatives." From her bag, she took out 7 bands. "These are supposed to be clipped to your left, upper arm. The names of the positions are on here to when you have decided, clip it onto your uniform."

Youngsaeng took them and bowed. "Gangsahamnida, Mrs. Kim."

"Alright then, for today, that's all you'll be doing. It's harder than you think so take a lot of time to decide."

The otter nodded. "Arasseo."

Mrs. Kim left and Youngsaeng turned to the other 6 with the bands. "So... I'm the not really sure what I should do but who is good with money here?"

"Youngsaeng hyung, Youngmin hyung is not good at speaking when he's nervous," Kwangmin pointed out. "I don't think he'll be good for SoCo or SCR."

Donghyun nodded. "The people who are going to be SCR have to especially social since they're mostly going to be the ones receiving comments and suggestions. I will help and so will the vice president."

"Oh! I can do that!" Minwoo exclaimed, raising his hand. "I think Jeongmin hyung would be good for it, too."

The prince went over to the board and wrote down their names with the positions under it. "Alright... so Minwoo and Jeongmin will be SCR for now. I think Youngmin should be vice president. That will help him ease himself into talking in public, what do you think?"

They nodded and Youngsaeng wrote Youngmin under vice president. "Next is... Secretary..."

"I'll do it!" Donghyun volunteered. "I want to get better at managing money so I'm ready to take over my dad's company."

"Good choice! So that leaves Kwangmin and Hyunseong for Social Coordinators. Is this okay?"

"Yep!!!" all of them exclaimed with smiles.

"If you have any problems with your roles, come to me and I can switch it. Throughout the year, I might change the roles of you guys so that you have different experiences," Youngsaeng told them as he began handing out the arm bands. "Now clip these on."

Hyunjoong, on the other hand, was having a hard time concentrating in class. He dug into his pocket and took out the rose bracelet, staring at it, forlorn. What's he doing right now? Is he having fun? Is he even thinking of me? Where is he? Probably in the classroom.

He sighed and put his head on the desk, wanting to cry because he missed the boy. After the teacher left, Jungmin hurried over to Hyunjoong. "Ya," he muttered. "Don't just sit there. Do something!"

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" he whined, showing Jungmin the bracelet. "I miss him..."

"I told you already, if you miss him so much, then go apologize already!"

"But..."

"How long has it been since you two broke up?"

"About two weeks..." the older boy grumbled with a pout.

Jungmin huffed and rolled his eyes. "I'm surprised you're still alive."

"That's just mean... If you're not going to comfort me, then go away."

"I am comforting you and I'm giving you advice," the horse growled. "Go and apologize. He'll forgive. Come on hyung, you can't stay like this forever."

"But I want him to apologize to me. I want Youngsaeng to show me that he loves me, too."

"You are so stupid, letting your pride get in the way. If you don't go and apologize, I'll drag you over there. Understand?"

"Stop acting like my mom..." Hyunjoong complained, burying his head in his arms.

"I'm not, now get a hold of yourself. I know you better than you know yourself so you'd better listen to me. You need that guy and you're going to get him back, got it?"

"Neh... eomma..."

Jungmin let out a breath and sat back down at his desk. "If you can't directly face him, put a note in the box for him to meet you somewhere. People are doing that already, anyway."

"He's probably not even going to look at it. And how will he know it's me?"

"Put your name on it."

"That's so embarrassing..."

"No, it's not. Come on hyung, go do it. That's the only way for you two to get back together."