Downpour

Fated to Meet You

Youngsaeng managed to finish eating his dinner without being molested by his boyfriend again and eagerly dug into mango pudding. Too into his own world, he didn't notice the rain pattering at the window of the sky view room but Hyunjoong did.

"Otter," the older boy started slowly. "It's raining really hard outside."

"Eh?" Youngsaeng quickly looked up to see a rainstorm. It was strange. It was a rainstorm when summer had just begun. But then he thought back and realized that it hadn't rained the last couple of weeks so the precipitation must had accumulated. 

The prince pouted. "How are we going to get back? We didn't take the car and we didn't bring an umbrella either..."

"Do you want to stay here for the night? I can just call the maid to take care of Hachi over night, too. It's not problem."

Youngsaeng blinked and looked around. "H-here? Overnight? But this is restaurant. Not some sort of hotel."

The older boy smirked as he got up and took Youngsaeng by the hand. "For my family, it is."

He turned and dragged the cute boy over to the wall and Youngsaeng realized that the whole time, there was a camouflaged door in the wall. He looked up at his lover curiously. "Why is it hidden?"

"So that the workers don't intrude and can't find it. Don't worry, after the butler comes and cleanes up the plates, there will be no one else coming. If we need anything, we can just call them."

"Don't they go home at night?"

"Yes, but there are shifts."

Nodding understandedly, Youngsaeng was pulled along as Hyunjoong opened the door and stepped in. His eyes widened in surprise. There really was a large bedroom hidden in the skyview room. Not to mention, the view could also be seen from this room. At the side was a washroom, not humongous but big enough for a person to get clean.

"Wow... this is amazing..." murmured the younger boy in amazement. He rushed into the room and flopped onto the king-sized bed, rolling around in satisfaction.

Hyunjoong closed the door behind him and approached the bed with a smile. "There are pajamas in the cabinet. Let's wash up."

"Eh? But we just ate!" protested Youngsaeng with a pout. "And also, if there's a bedroom here, there should be an umbrella. We can get back with an umbrella, can't we?"

The older boy smiled as he hugged Youngsaeng tightly and lay down. He inhaled deeply. "Y'know, I kind of want to spend a night alone with only you. Without a dog scratching at the door, just you and me."

"Today's Saturday, right?"

"Neh. We can sleep for as long as we want."

Youngsaeng grinned and snuggled deeper into the curve of Hyunjoong's body. There was a pause of silence before Hyunjoong spoke again.

"Wanna go wash up now?"

He let go and moved away, looking down to see that Youngsaeng had already fallen asleep. With a sigh and a smile, the older boy pulled the covers over him and headed to the washroom to shower on his own.

During the shower, Hyunjoong felt quite empty because Youngsaeng would usually be right beside him.

Once he exited the washroom with only a towel around his torso, he looked over at the bed to see that his lover was still asleep and seemed to have no intention of waking up and going to at least change. Hyunjoong smiled in understanding. Coming so many times must had been tiring.

He dried his hair with another towel and crawled into bed beside his boyfriend. He slipped off the towel covering his manhood and threw it onto the ground carelessly. It wasn't as if the two hadn't slept before; he didn't like sleeping with clothes anyway.

Gently and cautious not to wake the latter up, he dug his arm underneath the otter and brought him into his bare, muscular chest, embracing him tightly. There was a slight groan from the prince before the younger boy fell quiet again and his breathing steadied.

"Good night," Hyunjoong whispered into his lover's ear. "And sweet dreams."

Youngsaeng twitched again but didn't stir. The older boy smiled and pecked the boy on the forehead before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

***

When Youngsaeng awoke, his eyes slowly opened and he blinked owlishly when he found out that Hyunjoong was sleeping . Stiffening, he thought back and furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't remember doing anything last night after going to bed. Unless...

Youngsaeng quickly looked down under the blanket at himself but his pants were still on and his clothes were intact. Looking back at Hyunjoong's bare skin, he blushed and began to look for another place to look.

Hyunjoong woke up due to the movements in his arms and he opened his eyes to see a quite flustered Youngsaeng wiggling around in his tight hug. Grinning, he loosened them and allowed his boyfriend to roll to the other side of the bed.

"Otter, why are you going so far away? Come back here," he grumbled, reaching his hand out.

The younger boy pouted, his cheeks red like tomatoes. "Wh-why are you ? Aren't you afraid you'll catch a cold?"

"So that's why you're embarrassed? Come on, let's sleep a little longer. We can."

Youngsaeng pursed his lips. "What time is it?"

Rolling his eyes, Hyunjoong answered. "Who cares what time it is? Come here. And take your clothes off."

The prince's eyes widened. "E-eh?"

"Yeah, you heard me. Take. Them. Off. It feels better that way, doesn't it?"

Youngsaeng quickly shook his head. "N-no! I don't like taking my clothes off."

Hyunjoong shot up and grabbed Youngsaeng by the arm, pulling him forcefully over and smashing their lips together. Youngsaeng's eyes shut tight when he felt a slitherly tongue entering his mouth and dancing together with his. He could feel Hyunjoong roughly slipping off his pants and pulling down his sweater. In no time at all, he was as as Hyunjoong.

After throwing Youngsaeng's clothes off the bed, Hyunjoong pulled his lover down beside him and wrapped his arms tight around the boy's small frame.

"See? Doesn't this feel better?"

Blood rushed up the younger boy's cheek, but he hesitantly nodded. The warmth of his lover made his senses tingle and his body hot. Hyunjoong chuckled. "You're feeling the same as me, aren't you?"

Youngsaeng buried his face in the latter's chest. "Wh-what are you talking about?"

Hyunjoong smirked and climbed on top of the younger boy. "Don't act stupid, Otter. You already know perfectly well."