Cultural Festival: Part 3

Fated to Meet You

Hyunjoong hurried into the halls of the school, towing Youngsaeng behind him. The halls already seemed festive and most people were wearing traditional clothing from different cultures, mostly Japan and Korea. They quickly dashed outside where activity tents had been set up and food stalls were everywhere. The students were running around, eating and drinking, walking around all together with the schedule of the events in their hands.

"Wow, you're great at organizing events," Hyunjoong gushed in awe as he looked around.

"It was mostly the others that planned all this," Youngsaeng remarked. "I really didn't do much."

The older boy chuckled. "Don't say that. Did you eat lunch?"

"No, let's get some kimbap."

"And then we'll go get ddeokbokki," Hyunjoong exclaimed, pointing to another popular food stall.

Youngsaeng nodded and headed over to the kimbap stall and waited in line. Lucky for Youngsaeng, nobody recognized him through the glasses and the hat.

"One set of kimbap, please," the otter ordered and handed over some cash before turning to Hyunjoong. All of a sudden, something else caught his attention. "Seasoned fried chicken... ..."

Hyunjoong turned and saw the stall. "Seasoned fried chicken? You like it?"

The usually very composed prince looked as if he was about to drool for once. Hyunjoong smiled to himself. I have now discovered his favorite food.

After taking the plate of kimbap, Youngsaeng hurried over to the seasoned fried chicken stall, ordering and taking the plate of food with a wide grin. Hyunjoong looked down at his lover and pouted. "Let's go get the ddeokbokki now."

"Ah, neh!" Youngsaeng exclaimed and they both headed towards the spicy rice cake stand.

Finally, the two sat down under the shade of a tree and began to eat, Youngsaeng attacking the chicken first like a wild beast. Hyunjoong chuckled. "Calm down Otter, no one's going to steal your food."

"But it's going to get cold," the otter whined, his mouth stuffed already.

Hyunjoong poked the prince's round cheeks with a playful grin. "Call me that nickname you gave me again."

"Eh? Nickname?" Youngsaeng echoed as he swallowed his food. "What nickname?"

"The one you called me when we were on the roof and the one at the 1A room," Hyunjoong told them with puppy eyes. "Please, please..."

"Ah... Joongie," the boy said with a slight blush. "Is... that good enough...? I mean, it's cute but maybe it doesn't suit you."

The cow beamed and hugged Youngsaeng happily. "Yep~ Continue calling me that from now on~"

The two ate joyfully and peacefully.

"Open your mouth," Hyunjoong insisted after a while.

Youngsaeng blushed but obeyed and opened his mouth. The older boy stuffed a piece of spicy rice cake into the boy's mouth. Youngsaeng began chewing but didn't swallow it yet before Hyunjoong stuffed another one into his mouth, and another one, and another, and finally, the prince couldn't take it anymore and stood up, running away to buy some water.

A few minutes later, he returned, still drinking freezing cold water, his face flushed red due to the spiciness and his eyes teary. Hyunjoong laughed.

"Aigoo~ You're so cute," he cooed as he got Youngsaeng to sit down beside him again, pecking the latter on the cheek.

"Don't go getting me to finish your ddeokbokki for you," Youngsaeng muttered as he gulped down more water and fanned himself with his free hand. "My gosh, that was spicy..."

Hyunjoong chuckled and popped a rice cake into his mouth, chewing it as he eyed Youngsaeng's half finished kimbap. "Are you going to eat that?"

The otter quickly placed it between the two of them. "Here, you can eat some, too if you want. The seasoned fried chicken basically filled me up. This is really good, too though."

The older boy took one and stuffed one into Youngsaeng's mouth before eating one himself. He giggled when he saw the otter sighing as he chewed the kimbap slowly.

"I love you~" Hyunjoong chimed as he pecked the latter on the lips. Youngsaeng smiled lightly and took his finished plate and stood up.

"I'm going to throw these away," he said. "Are you finished with your ddeokbokki?"

"Neh~"

"Kimbap?"

"Ani~"

"Arasseo. Wait for me here."

Hyunjoong watched as Youngsaeng left and dug into his pocket, pulling out a bracelet. He stared at it and pouted.

"What are you doing?" Youngsaeng's voice came as he was walking towards the older boy.

Hyunjoong beamed as he quickly put it back in his pocket. "Just still eating the kimbap. Can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?"

"How were you able to get KARA and TVXQ to perform?" Hyunjoong asked as the latter sat back down beside him.

"Oh, I didn't do much. SS501 used to be under the same company as KARA and they're good friends with TVXQ so these two agreed to perform at our school," the otter told them.

"I see... Jungmin wanted to know. Anyways, what do you want to do now?"

"If I remember correctly... The mini parade will be starting soon," Youngsaeng told him. "The Student Council will be coming out on a mini float to show off their costumes. We can stay here to watch."

The older boy shook his head and leaned in as he whispered something into the latter's ears. Youngsaeng immediately blushed a deep red and looked away, his lips pressed tightly together. Hyunjoong laughed. "I'm serious."

"Hyung! How can you say that?" Youngsaeng complained as he lightly hit the boy's arm. "It's so embarrassing!"

"It's just that you look so y in these clothes," the older boy teased, causing the otter to turn so red that it seemed like he couldn't blush an even deeper color or else he would explode from embarrassment.

"Ya, you can at least say it at home," the prince whined, avoiding eye contact. "You're giving me a hard time...""

"Mian, mian," Hyunjoong chuckled and connected their lips gently, grinning when they pulled away. "But seriously, can we?"

"Hyung!"

"We did it before though," the cow pouted and blinked innocently, his pure eyes twinkling in the spots of sunlight through the leaves.

Youngsaeng's bottom lip stuck out as he shook his shoulder back and forth in frustration. "No... At home then, at home."

"Really? Promise?"

The otter nodded once, he lifted up his fist and shook it, his eyebrows furrowed. "Yes, I promise."

Hyunjoong smirked and leaned in once more to the boy's ear. "I'm going to do you until you collapse."

Youngsaeng's eyes widened and he shot up, starting to flee from Hyunjoong. The older boy laughed and quickly took the last kimbap and threw away the plate as he passed the garbage can and chased after the boy.

"Otter! Wait!" he exclaimed with happiness ringing in his voice.

"Don't follow me! You're such a ert!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, the image at the top really has nothing to do with the chapter or actually the rest of the story. :P I just wanted to put it up there because I thought that it was cute and I randomly found it on the internet so... Yeah :D