Eating Disorder

Fated to Meet You

Even on the weekend, Youngsaeng didn't eat as he still didn't have an appetite. The next lunch, the boys tried to feed Youngsaeng again but he still refused to eat.

"President! You have to eat!" Youngmin exclaimed as he poked the boy's pale cheeks. "You're losing your color and look how skinny you are now! Come on, eat, even if it's just a little bit."

"I don't want to..." the prince whimpered. "I really don't want to."

"Just eat it," Donghyun mumbled. "Who cares if you don't have an appetite. Eat something or else I'm going to tell the principal."

Youngsaeng pouted but then opened his mouth. Hyunseong spoon fed the boy a bit of jelly. Once the boy closed his mouth and swallowed it, he suddenly shot up and ran to the washroom. They heard gagging noises from the washroom. Youngsaeng was puking out the food.

"Guys... He can't eat..." Nara said, her eyes full of worry.

"What? Why?" Jeongmin asked in shock. "He has to eat!"

"He can't. I've seen it before. His body and mind refusing food," she explained as Youngsaeng gurgled some water and spat it out in the sink, wiping his mouth and stepping out of the bathroom. "It's like his heart doesn't want it."

"But he may die if he doesn't eat!" Hyunseong argued. "He has to eat something."

Nara's lips tightened. "We need something that his heart will accept."

Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrows. "What does that mean? You mean his favorite food?"

Youngmin looked at Youngsaeng, who was sitting in a corner, resting his head on a desk. "Youngsaeng-ah... What's your favorite food?" he asked.

The boy didn't answer.

"No, not his favorite food," Nara murmured as she thought deeply. "Something that he recognizes as important. Would Hyunjoong know?"

"What are you mumbling about all by yourself?" Kwangmin questioned.

"I know!" Nara exclaimed suddenly, causing the others to jump in their seats.

"What? What?" Youngmin asked excitedly.

"Hm... His aunt..." she murmured and then looked up at the others. "We need to get his aunt to come here."

"What? Why?" Hyunseong asked in surprise.

"Well... His aunt can cook all types of foods, right? So she must know what Youngsaeng would," Nara partially told the truth. Since my sister took care of Youngsaeng when he saw a child, she always cooked for him. His favorite was seasoned fried chicken. I remember he liked it in other stores, too but his favorite was always his aunt's. The taste should be able to bring back memories.

"Youngsaeng," she began as she approached the boy. "I think you should stay home for now... Your body's not coping well with your break up. I'll inform the principal."

He shook his head. "I'm fine..."

"No, you're not," Youngmin cut in. "You're definitely not fine. Having an eating disorder can cause death. We're going to do something about it so rest at home. Don't come to school tomorrow or the next day."

Youngsaeng looked up at them with tired eyes. He stood up and took a step but his head was going around in circles. He fell onto his knees and hands, unable to keep his balance.

"Youngsaeng!" Jeongmin exclaimed.

Hyunseong put his hand on the boy's forehead. "Oh my god... A fever... He has a fever and an eating disorder? How are we going to cope with that???"

Nara bit her bottom lip. "I'll try to contact his aunt. He should just go home for today."

"I don't need to go home," Youngsaeng protested. "I swear, I feel fine."

"You're not okay, Youngsaeng!" Donghyun told him sternly. "Come on, let's go home."

Youngsaeng stood up and sighed as he put on his jacket and took his bag. "But it's--"

"Who cares! I'll go tell the principal now," Minwoo quickly said and ran out the door, accompanied by high-pitched squeals from the girls and boys.

"I'll send him home," Nara offered and grabbed the boy's hand, pulling open the door and dragging him out.

The girls and boys crowded around them, wanting to touch Youngsaeng. He looked around wearily but didn't react much to the tugging of his clothes.

"Everyone!" Nara shouted, silencing the students. "Youngsaeng's sick so please don't get so close! He needs some space!"

"Youngsaeng oppa! Gwenchanayo?" a girl asked worriedly.

He smiled slightly to her, making the girl blush and nodded. "Neh... Gwenchana..."

Hyunjoong saw Youngsaeng leaving and turned to Jungmin. "Where's he going?"

Hyungjun stepped forward and looked above the crowd. "Hyung? Is he okay...? He seems..."

"Ah!" Youngsaeng yelped when he accidentally tripped over himself and fell onto the ground.

"Oppa!" a few girls exclaimed and ran over to him as he slowly got up.

He smiled slightly. "Gangsamhabnida..."

The girls blushed and squealed as the President was dragged out of the school by Nara. Hyungjun ran after them.

"Youngsaeng hyung!" he shouted as he caught up. "What's going on? Where are you going?"

"Oh, Hyungjun-ah," Nara began. "Youngsaeng's not feeling well so I'm bringing him home."

"What exactly is wrong with him?" Jungmin asked with Kyujong trailing after him. Hyunjoong stood well away, Harry gripping onto his arm.

Youngsaeng didn't look at them and only coughed, the cold symptoms beginning to show. He stifled a sneeze but another sneeze came up.

"He... hasn't been eating and now his body isn't accepting food," Nara explained to them. "And he also has a cold and a fever."

"His body isn't accepting food?" Kyujong echoed. "But..."

"Today, we tried to make him eat but right when he swallowed, he threw up," the girl informed. "I'm going to try to contact his aunt to come here and take care of him. She's probably the only one who can make him eat."

Youngsaeng coughed a few times again and then sneezed into his elbow, his bangs covering his eyes as he looked down at the ground, feeling especially drained of energy and emotions. He struggled to keep awake but it was hard. His head ached and he couldn't focus as he thought he could see multiples of the same thing. Nara noticed that he was swaying slightly and she grasped his arm tightly.

"Youngsaeng? Are you okay?" Jungmin asked worriedly.

Before the boy could answer, he out and fell to the ground.

"Otter!" Hyunjoong exclaimed and ripped his arm out of Harry's grip, kneeling beside the unconscious boy and shaking him frantically. "Otter! Wake up!"

Kyujong stopped the older boy. "Hyung, we'll take care of him. For now, go back."

"But--"

Nara kneeled down and gestured to the boy behind him. Hyunjoong's gaze fell as he looked at the otter face, flushed with his fever. Before getting up, he patted the boy's soft hair once more and then turned to Harry. The boy was glaring at him, the pictures in his hands. All of a sudden, Hyungjun's voice came from beside him.

"What the-- Don't tell me you're threatening Hyunjoong?" Hyungjun exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with fury when he saw the pictures. "You mother-ing bastard!"

Jungmin's eyes widened and he quickly rushed over and stopped the younger boy from punching Harry, covering his mouth. But Hyungjun bit the horse's finger to make him let go. Jungmin howled in pain as he snatched his hand away but kept a good grip on Hyungjun's arm to prevent him from taking any steps closer to Harry.

"Stop it Hyungjun!" Jungmin exclaimed at him. "Stop it! Calm down!"

Hyungjun felt tears b his eyes as he glared angrily at Harry, who was smirking. "How can I calm down? How can he make Youngsaeng hyung feel like this? This bastard! He deserves the worst! Let go of me! LET GO OF--"

The older boy brought Hyungjun into a tight hug, cutting him off. Hyungjun's eyes widened as his tears trickled down. He began to hit Jungmin's chest, wanting him to let go but the horse kept his arms wrapped around the younger boy, his cheeks becoming rosy. He could feel his heart beat faster.

By this time, Kyujong had already scooped up Youngsaeng in his strong arms with the help of Nara and began to walk out the school grounds. Hyunjoong watched them go sadly. Hyungjun pushed Jungmin away and glared at Harry. "You just wait for your punishment."

He turned away and dashed over to help Kyujong with Youngsaeng while wiping his eyes, his cheeks still flushed with rage. Jungmin sighed and lightly placed his hand on Hyunjoong's shoulder. "A little while longer will help." And with that, he left.