Spilled

Fated to Meet You

"Here's the truth."

Harry handed the pictures to Youngsaeng. He took them and looked at them one by one. "This is..."

"I threatened Hyunjoong that I would send this pictures all around the school if he didn't become my boyfriend," Harry confessed as he sat down on an armchair. "I told him that I didn't want him talking to you either."

Youngsaeng sat down in front of the boy and sneezed twice before talking. "So that's why... So that means we didn't break up?"

"He wanted to protect your reputation."

"Why are you telling me?"

Harry looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"Why are you revealing everything?" Youngsaeng asked again.

"I saw how close you two were and I felt kind of bad for forcing you two apart. I mean, look at you, you were literally a ghost haunting the school after I said that Hyunjoong had become my boyfriend," Harry remarked.

Youngsaeng grinned. "So you can feel bad, too, huh."

The boy blushed slightly. "Don't talk about it."

"But that's not all, is it?"

Harry looked at him, as if surprised. "Wha-What do you mean?"

Youngsaeng sat beside him. "What you wanted to say. That's not all of it, is it? It seemed like there was something else you wanted to say, or at least something else you were thinking."

The boy quickly shook his head. "No, there's nothing."

"Come on, tell me."

Harry grumbled bitterly. "I was jealous, okay?"

Youngsaeng stared at him. "Jealous? Why?"

"When I saw you with Hyunjoong, you were so happy and stuff. My life isn't like that. My friends don't even act like my friends and all my parents do is yell at me. I wanted some of that happiness that you had. So I..."

"So you decided to take away Hyunjoong," Youngsaeng concluded. The older boy stood up and patted the latter's head with a light smile.

Harry smacked his hand away. "What the heck! That's so embarassing!"

Youngsaeng began to speak after a cough. "It takes a lot of courage to tell someone the truth. Also, who said you don't have happiness? Where are your parents?"

"At home..."

"Isn't that a good thing? You have people that care about you," Youngsaeng reminded him with a smile. "You may not know but they love you."

Harry scoffed. "All they do is yell at me all day if I come home a little bit late or even if I stay up until midnight."

"You're lucky, you know? I would've liked to have parents that did that."

The younger boy looked at him and then glanced at the floor, feeling a deeper bit in his stomach. "I forgot that you didn't have any..."

"It's true, isn't it? That saying. People don't see how much they treasure something until they lose it."

The latter looked to the side witha  sigh. "So that's why you two are so close... He's basically the center of your life."

"Well... My aunt and my friends are still precious to me," Youngsaeng chuckled. "But sure, you can say that, too."

"Sorry."

"Eh?"

"Sorry for trying to take away him from you. I didn't really think about it and just... did it..."

Youngsaeng smiled. "See? You're not that bad of a person."

"And by that you mean...?"

"Do you want to start over? Forget about the past and become friends."

Harry furrowed his eyebrow. "Wait. You're asking me if I want to be your friend after I bullied you until hell was set lose on Earth in the orphanage and I tried to steal your boyfriend away from you? Don't you hate me?"

Youngsaeng coughed. "I was kind of... depressed when I thought that Hyunjoong liked you and left me. But I'm at ease now that I know that he still loves me and I still love him. It's like my heart just went back to its normal pace."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Kind of...?" he echoed.

The older boy coughed again and sniffled. "Aish, this stupid cold."

Harry stood up and pulled the boy's arm, bringing him out of the room. "You should get some sleep. You need rest since you still have your fever."

Youngsaeng grinned childishly. "All caring now, eh?"

"Shut up."

From behind, the otter could see that Harry was blushing for his ear's were red. Hyunjoong hurried over and pulled Youngsaeng away from Harry, glaring at him. "What did you tell him in there?"

Youngsaeng sneezed and pulled away. "It's okay, nothing's wrong. He told me the truth behind the relationship."

"Really? You told him?" Kyujong exclaimed at Harry.

The boy crossed his arms. "So what if I did?"

"I didn't think you'd have the guts to," Hyungjun sneered at him. "That doesn't mean we've forgiven you."

"That doesn't matter to me," Harry said as he wrapped his arms around Youngsaeng's neck. "He's already forgiven me, anyway."

"What?!" Hyunjoong and Nara shouted in unison.

"What do you mean you forgave him?" Nara asked in shock.

"After all that he's done!" Hyunjoong added. "Ever since you were small, he bullied you and stole from you. You don't hate him?"

Youngsaeng, still kind of out of it, wasn't able to process the words. "What...? No, what? Wait, what'd you say?"

"We asked why you don't hate him," Kyujong repeated.

"Oh... Uh..." Youngsaeng mumbled. "I just want to try my best to forget about my past... So if I start over with Harry, the past won't be that bad anymore, I guess..."

"See? Learn from him," Harry snickered. He looked at Hyunjoong, who was glaring at him slightly. "Oh, and sorry for making you feel so depressed and angry last week and this week but he's mine now."

"Eh?" Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong burst out.

Harry chuckled. "I'm joking."

Hyunjoong breathed a sigh of relief while Youngsaeng smiled and coughed along with a sneeze. "I guess I'll go upstairs now." The otter grinned and turned. "Yeah, I know. Thanks for your hard work, guys and sorry for worrying you so much."

Hyunjoong went over and threw his arms around the boy, hugging him tightly and inhaling his scent. "I love you."

Youngsaeng smiled lightly in return, sniffling even though his nose was clogged. Harry stuck his tongue out and ruined the sweet moment. "Eeewwwwww... Don't do your lovey dovey couple things in front of me."

The President laughed as he broke away from the hug. "I going to sleep now..."

Youngsaeng gripped the wall again to keep his balance as he climbed up the stairs. Hyunjoong scooped up the boy off of the floor into a princess hold. Youngsaeng yelped in surprise and blushed. "Ya! Put me down."

The older boy smiled as he carried his lover up the stairs and into the room, putting him down on the bed and pulling the blanket over him. "Sleep well."

Harry went over and grinned. "You'd better be prepared for what's waiting for you when you go to school again."

Youngsaeng stared at him. "What do you mean?"

Harry put his finger to his lips and winked. "You'll see."