Kiss Me

Fated to Meet You

Finally, when Youngsaeng felt as it he was going to pass out, thirty minutes was up and Hyunjoong quickly pulled Youngsaeng out of the sauna room. The two grabbed their towels and wrapped it around their bodies as they sat down at a bench.

Hyunjoong looked at Youngsaeng's shirt and to his surprise, there was actually not much sweat. Even though he, himself, had perspired a whole lot, Youngsaeng didn't seem to have sweat a lot.

"Otter," he started quietly. "Do you wanna go into the pool?"

"It's cold," the latter whimpered as he shook his head with a cute pout. Hyunjoong chuckled and wrapped the towel back onto the shelf again before standing up. "Kaja."

Hyunjoong forced Youngsaeng to let go of the towel and took him over to the shallow end of the pool. He stepped into the water slowly down the stairs and shivered, it really was cold. Youngsaeng shook his head even as Hyunjoong lowered himself into it without trouble.

"Come on, Otter," goaded Hyunjoong and reached his hand up. Youngsaeng pursed his lips and took Hyunjoong's hold and squealed when he was suddenly pulled into the cold water.

"It's cold!" he exclaimed and tried to climb out but Hyunjoong hugged him tightly from behind with a playful grin.

"You'll get used to it," murmured Hyunjoong as he pressed his body against Youngsaeng's back. The latter blushed when he felt the heat of his lover against his lover and wanted a kiss but this was public, they couldn't do anything here.

Youngsaeng whined when Hyunjoong let go of him but the water didn't feel as cold anymore. The older boy smiled and waddled deeper. Youngsaeng hurried after him and stopped when he saw three teenage girls in showy bikinis surrounding Hyunjoong. He felt a throb in his heart. He should've expected this, after all, his boyfriend really did look like a model.

Hyunjoong seemed to be enjoying himself, smiling and talking to the girls. Youngsaeng bit his lower lip and didn't say anything, instead, he slowly backed away. As he did so, he bumped into someone and turned to see an older man with thinning out hair and a whole lot of chest hair. Smiling awkwardly, Youngsaeng quickly bowed apologetically but then he froze when he felt a hand running up his leg.

Not knowing what to do, he quickly took a step back but then the man followed him. The stranger caught his arm underneath the water and gripped it tightly. Youngsaeng's eyes flickered with fear as the hand began to move around his upper body and he gasped when it slid underneath his shirt.

"S-stop it," he whimpered, shaking with fear. "P-please... Stop it."

Without warning, he was pulled back by familiar arms and he heard Hyunjoong's stern voice. "Sorry but he's with me. Please don't bother him."

The older man grinned a toothy gin. "Oh, I'm sorry. I mistook him for someone else." With that, he turned and left.

Panting, Youngsaeng couldn't stop his hand from trembling. He could still feel the cold hand moving up his body underneath his shirt and so badly wanted to get rid of that feeling. Hyunjoong's arms turned him around and brought him close.

"I'm sorry... You were scared, weren't you?" he whispered into his lover's ear. Youngsaeng nodded slightly and let his body relax in the older boy's secure arms. After a few seconds, Hyunjoong let go of him and took his hand. "Let's go to the hot tub."

Nodding again, Youngsaeng was pulled out of the swimming pool and led over to a small, round pool with steaming water. Carefully, he lowered himself in and sat down, the water going up to his neck. Hyunjoong climbed in after him and immediately jumped out.

"How can you just come in here? It's so hot!" he exclaimed in surprise, unable to even put his toe in. Youngsaeng looked up at him with large eyes. He sighed and forced only his legs in and sat down outside. "I'll just... stay here for now."

Later, Hyunjoong was finally able to sink down to where Youngsaeng was. He looked over at the otter, who had been silent the entire time. Gently taking the latter's hand, he scooted closer.

"Otter? What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. "You're so quiet all of a sudden."

Youngsaeng bit his bottom lip. "Can we go home...?"

Hyunjoong stared at the latter for a few seconds before nodding. Immediately, Youngsaeng got up and stepped out of the hot tub. Hyunjoong hurriedly followed after him and grabbed his arm, pulling him into a changing stall, hurriedly wrapping the towels around his shivering frame.

"What's wrong?" he murmured and made him sit down on the short bench. He sat down beside the otter and leaned in, softly connecting their lips. Youngsaeng's eyes fluttered closed, accepting Hyunjoong's lips. They stayed there before Hyunjoong pulled away, gazing into his lover's innocent eyes. All of a sudden, Youngsaeng smiled and Hyunjoong realized what the boy had wanted all along.

"You could've just told me," hissed Hyunjoong, feeling somewhat distressed. "Do you know how worried I was?"

Youngsaeng pouted, leaning back onto the wall. "Mianhaeyo... I couldn't say anything in public..."

"Aigoo, such a baby," the older boy scolded before pecking him on the lips. "Let's go take a shower."

Soon, they were on their way home and Youngsaeng asked why Hyunjoong had gotten him to cover his upperbody with the t-shirt before they went to the sauna. Hyunjoong blushed as he answered.

"I don't want other people seeing your skin," he muttered bitterly.

Youngsaeng's cheeks grew rosy, his heart thumping faster. He took one of Hyunjoong's hands, which was on the wheel, into his and clutched tightly onto it. Hyunjoong sighed. "Also... that incident at the pool... Why didn't you just call for me?"

The younger boy looked away, his hand slipping away but Hyunjoong caught again. "I don't want you to feel scared or threatened, arasseo?"

"It's just that... You seemed to be having more fun with those girls than with me..." Youngsaeng murmured, his voice barely audible. Hyunjoong strained to listen. "I mean, you have to take care of me and stuff... I didn't want to bother you or anything so I..."

Hyunjoong pulled over to the side of the road and brought Youngsaeng into his arms. "I always have fun when I'm with you. Those girls were annoying so if anybody comes near me, say that I'm yours, arasseo?"

Youngsaeng blushed into a tomato and tightened his lips. "I'm shy..."

"It's just like how I drove that old man away from you," Hyunjoong told him gently. "Next time, drive those girls away from me the same way."

"Next time...?"

"That's right, we're coming again tomorrow," chuckled Hyunjoong with a playful grin. "You have to sweat way more or else you're going to become lazy again."

"But--"

"No buts. Now let's eat. You should be hungry."

Only then did Youngsaeng realize that his stomach was actually empty and was begging for food. He blushed when they heard a grumble from his stomach. Hyunjoong smirked. "Kaja."