Sweeter than Chocolate

Fated to Meet You

A few days after Hyunjoong sent Youngsaeng back home, he wanted to see his boyfriend again, not just call and text him.

"Youngsaeng?" he began from the other end of the phone.

"Eo, annyeonghaseyo."

"Can I go to your house tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow..." the boy echoed but shrugged. "Sure."

"Yay~ Okay then, see you tomorrow~~~"

When Hyunjoong arrived at Youngsaeng's door, he heard laughing and giggling inside.

"Ah..." he heard someone moan. "Stop... It hurts... Ah!"

"Come on, spread your legs," his boyfriend's voice came and then heard some the other boy groan slightly again. His eyes widened. Don't tell me... Is Youngsaeng doing it with another person...?

Without knocking, he burst open the door and hurried to where the voices were. His heart slowed down in relief when he saw that they weren't doing anything "bad". YS, HJ, KJ and JM were laughing their heads off on the kitchen floor in aprons while Youngsaeng was trying to rub something off of HJL's inside thigh. HJL was gritting his teeth in pain, his eyes teary. Youngsaeng looked up and saw Hyunjoong. "Oh! You're here!" he exclaimed with a smile.

Hyunjoong's heart skipped a beat when he saw the younger boy beam. The others all climbed up, holding their stomachs and tried to greet him properly but were still laughing too much to speak.

HJL groaned again when Youngsaeng began to wipe his leg again. "Oh, does it hurt? Sorry..."

"It's okay, it's okay," the older boy assured.

"What... happened...?" Hyunjoong questioned curiously, bending down to Youngsaeng.

"Oh, I was teaching them how to make chocolate and I took my eyes off of HJL for a little while and he somehow got chocolate on the inside of his leg while it was still hot," the younger boy explained with a slight giggle and turned back to the hurting boy.

A few painful minutes later, the chocolate was finally off and HJL stood up, holding his leg, still in slight pain.

"Y-You ok-okay?" KJ managed through breathful laughs.

HJL scoffed. "Yes, I'm definitely fine. In fact, I'm feeling so great that I think I can go jump off the roof of a skyscraper now."

"Ahaha! W-we're sorry," YS stammered, hitting the counter with his fist and holding his stomach with his other hand. His face was red. "Oh... Oh god, m-my cheeks hurt... My ch-cheeks..."

Youngsaeng smiled and turned to Hyunjoong. "Do you want to learn how to make chocolate, too?"

The older boy pouted in disappoinment. "I just wanted to spend some alone time with you."

"Haha~ Don't be so selfish," he teased and then went to the others. "Come on guys, we're still making chocolate. Laugh too long and the chocolate's going to harden on its own before you even cut it."

Finally, everyone stopped laughing and turned back to their trays of chocolate, faces beat red. Hyunjoong just watched as his boyfriend instructed the other members what to do and rushed around before they messed up.

"Ya~ Gently... You're squishing it," Youngsaeng corrected as he showed them what they were supposed to do. "Yeah, that's good. Hey, HJ. Don't go making shapes out of the chocolate or it's not going to turn out right!"

Hyunjoong smiled at the flustered boy. It was fun to watch him teach but he felt a bit jealous of them because Youngsaeng was holding their hands and making them get the feel of things.

"Okay, now is everyone ready?" Youngsaeng asked.

"Yep, I am," YS replied.

Everyone else nodded and he began to hand out mini icing tubes filled with liquid caramel and chocolate and demonstrated on his own chocolate. "Like this, just squeeze it gently and icing will come out. Decorate it however you like but make sure it's edible when you're done. There are more colors and decoration things on the other counter."

They all cheered and began to squish icing and decorations onto their chocolate truffles. Hyunjoong approached Youngsaeng and saw that he was carefully designing random roses and other cute things on the his own chocolate.

"Youngsaeng?" he began.

"Mmhmm?"

"Can you make me some chocolate, too?" Hyunjoong requested innocently.

"Eo? Why? I already gave you chocolate for Valentine's Day. Did you already finish it?" Youngsaeng asked, turning to face him.

"Umm... I kind of... threw it away because you broke up with me that day..." the older boy told him awkardly, scratching the back of his neck, blood rushing to his cheeks.

"It's okay, I understand," the otter assured, patting him on the shoulders. "I'll make some more for you."

Hyunjoong grinned and hugged the prince. "I love you~"

"Ya! Stop flirting in front of us!" KJ teased the couple.

Youngsaeng blushed and bowed in apology. "Jongsahamnida..."

"Aigoo~ So cute~" YS cooed as he pulled on both of the otter's cheeks with a wide grin.

"Ya! YS! I wanna do that, too!" HJ protested and pushed away the older boy, also beginning to pull on Youngsaeng's cheeks.

The otter pouted and narrowed his eyes, slapping away the hands. "Ya! Stop it!"

"Aigoo~" HJL gushed as he playfully put his arms over Youngsaeng's shoulders from the back. "Even though Youngsaeng and YS looked about the same, I like Youngsaeng better."

"Ya! Hyung!" YS complained and began smacking the older boy.

Youngsaeng looked up at his boyfriend and saw him glaring hard at HJL. He reached out, grabbing his arm. "Are you okay?" he mouthed.

Hyunjoong's softened when he saw the prince's worried expression. He nodded. "Neh, gwenchana."

The younger boy removed HJL's arms from his shoulders and turned around. "Are you guys done yet?"

"Almost!" JM answered while the others turned back to their work, giggling and hyper.

Youngsaeng also continued to decorate the truffles and a while later, all of them were done. The otter carefully packed them all up and brought the chocolates to the boys waiting on the couch.

"Thanks a lot!" HJL exclaimed when he took pack of chocolate.

"Thank you!!!" HJ squealed as he received his.

"Woo hoo~~~~" JM cheered.

KJ bowed when he got his and YS hugged Youngsaeng. "You're my best friend."

Youngsaeng smiled and hugged him back. "Aw... Thanks."

Soon, the SS501 members left with their chocolate after calling their managers to pick them up. Hyunjoong immediately pulled Youngsaeng to the living room after he locked the door.

"Ya, Hyunjoong hyung," he protested. "Stop, what are you doing?"

The otter was thrown onto the couch and the older boy bent down, pressing his lips against the latter's. Youngsaeng closed his eyes and let Hyunjoong's tongue roam around his wet cavern. When they broke away, the younger boy noticed a tiny flame in Hyunjoong's eyes. He put his hand in front of his mouth when Hyunjoong was about to kiss him again, his eyes with concern. "Hyung, are you okay? Why're you angry?"

The older boy laughed awkwardly. "No, why would I be angry? I'm perfectly fine."

"You're lying," Youngsaeng commented. "You're angry, I can tell. Why are you angry?"

"I--"

"Tell me."

Hyunjoong was surprised by his boyfriend's stern eyes. He had never been like this before, never so serious and demanding. The older boy stood up and looked down at his hands, fiddling with them. "I-I'm was just jealous, okay? Just a little jealous..."

"Jealous? Why?"

"W-well... You were touching the other boys and HJL even hugged you and so did YS. And you hugged him back! And they were pulling your cheeks and stuff! And I've never even done that!" the cow confessed quickly, flustered as he could feel his whole face heating up.

There was a silence. Oh no... What if Youngsaeng's angry? I've always only been jealous and possessive of him... Is he angry? Hyunjoong got the courage to look at Youngsaeng to check his expression and saw that the boy was smiling a bit. The otter stood up and s his arms around the older boy's waist. "I understand, it's okay. You were just a little insecure, right?"

Hyunjoong tightened his lip into a straight line and nodded. Youngsaeng pulled away from the hug and looked up into Hyunjoong's eyes, his own warm and deep. The otter brought his hand up and gently touched the older's cheek. "There's nothing to worry about, I will only ever love you." The prince tilted his head and his eyes fluttered closed as he pressed his lips against Hyunjoong's.

The latter smiled in the kiss, bringing Youngsaeng closer to his body to deepen the kiss. When they broke away, Youngsaeng smiled and patted the boy on the shoulder, gesturing him to let go. "I have to go get your chocolate now."

Hyunjoong smirked and didn't let him go. "You don't have to. I don't want it anymore."

"What? Why?!" the otter exclaimed in shock. "I worked so hard on it!"

The older boy brought the otter closer, his eyes smiling. "You're sweeter than chocolate," he whispered before connecting their lips again.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... Since I finished my short story in a particularly short time, I'm starting a new Hyunsaeng fanfic. I love those two together. So sweet~ *blush*

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/489887/eternal-flame-hyunsaeng-missa-shinee-ss501-vampires

SHINee is going to be included in that story. So is f(x)! :D And I somehow managed to find a way to include U-KISS :D Yay~~~~~ Whoa, there a lot of characters to manage now. :P