Embarrassment

Fated to Meet You

On the walk home, Youngsaeng was silent, holding his bag in front of him with two hands as he stared down at the ground absentmindedly. Hyunjoong glanced over at his lover.

"Otter...?" he murmured quietly, taking his boyfriend's hand. "What's wrong?"

Youngsaeng looked up at him and Hyunjoong paled when he saw that the boy looked as if he was almost crying. He clutched the hand tighter as he began to feel frantic. "Otter! What's wrong? Why are you like this?"

The latter whimpered and looked away again. "Why did you have to do that in front of everybody? It's so embarrassing to face them now... They even took pictures and stuff..."

Hyunjoong wrapped one arm around the cute boy's shoulders. "Mianhae... Are you angry?"

The younger boy threw a mean glance at him and shrugged off his arm. "What do you think? That was way too far. If it were Harry, he would've just kicked you in the balls and had gotten it over with."

"But I don't like Harry," whined the older boy, trying to hug Youngsaeng but the prince moved farther away. "Don't come near me until you've learned your lesson."

"Eh? What about the date this Saturday?"

Youngsaeng groaned. "Can't we postpone it? I'm really busy with all the carnival work. There's not time to go having fun. Anyways, the exams are also coming up. You should study instead of play around."

"But I... really wanted to go..." muttered the older boy in disappointment. "Please, let's go this Saturday."

"We can go during summer break. You have to study to keep up your grades, alright?" remarked the otter.

The two arrived back at the house and Youngsaeng unlocked the door, stepping inside. Right after the door closed, Hyunjoong grabbed his lover's hand and pinned him against the wall, connecting their lips harshly. The younger boy stiffened as Hyunjoong forced his tongue in and began to explore the warm cavern again as he fought with Youngsaeng's tongue.

"Didn't I say that you should think about what you did at school?" questioned the younger boy when they broke away. He tried to push his boyfriend off but Hyunjoong kept his stand.

"Are you angry?" the older boy asked with a pout. "Don't be angry."

"I'm not angry, just not in the mood. Come on, get off," ordered Youngsaeng, looking sternly at his lover. Hyunjoong whimpered but obliged, letting Youngsaeng get off the wall and take off his shoes. 

Hachi ran over, jumping onto Youngsaeng's legs, his tongue stuck out as he wagged his tail eagerly to be petted. Youngsaeng smiled softly as he reached out, gently patting the dog's back before walking over to the living room to put his bag down. Hyunjoong pouted and trailed behind the younger boy.

"Are you sure you're not angry...?" he murmured, taking Youngsaeng's hand before the latter could leave to the kitchen.

Sighing, the prince slid his hand out of Hyunjoong's grip. "I told you, I'm not angry. Just... don't do that again..."

Hyunjoong pouted. "What's wrong with showing that you're mine? I'm possessive, okay? I only want you for myself... I don't want them looking at you and stuff..."

Youngsaeng rolled his eyes and went over to his boyfriend, reaching up and combing his fingers through the older boy's hair gently. "That's not possible, Hyunjoong-ah. Come on, face it, they are my classmates. It's only natural if they look at me. Anyways, I'm already yours, right?"

"I guess so... But--"

The otter smiled as he pecked his lover on the lips. "Don't be intimidated or feel jealous over nothing, arasseo? I'm simply there to look after them, nothing more, nothing less."

"Yeah, but I just want us to be alone during lunch so that we can talk properly and do things freely! I don't want to be sharing the time with anyone else!"

"You have all the time you want at home--"

Hyunjoong grabbed Youngsaeng as the boy was turning away to the kitchen again and whipped him back around, smashing their lips together. Youngsaeng's eyes widened and he quickly broke away, his slightly cut lip. "What was that for? Ow." He winced when his saliva went over to the cut where blood was leaking out. 

The older boy looked down, fidgeting with his feet. "At least at times, can we have some alone time at school?"

"But I have to make them lunch, remember?"

"You don't have to!" protested Hyunjoong. "It's just that you choose to. Can't you choose me over making lunch?"

Youngsaeng pursed his lips, sighing. "It's not about choosing. The lunch is for you, too. I can't be selfish and do things I want just because I'm the President. Do you understand?"

"No! I don't understand!" Hyunjoong was being stubborn. "You said that you're going to leave to America after school ends! After that, I won't be able to hold you in my arms anymore. Not being able to sleep with you beside me, touch you, kiss you," tears were welling up. "Do you know how much torture that would be? I only want you by my side more often. Please... That's all I ask..."

Youngsaeng gazed up at his lover's desperate eyes. Without thought, his arms went up and around Hyunjoong's neck, bringing him down as he tilted his head and brought the latter's lips onto his, eyes fluttering closed.

When Hyunjoong wanted to deepen the kiss, Youngsaeng broke away. "We just got back. You're probably tired and you have homework to do. Let's go do it. We don't want you flunking your exams, do we?"

"But--"

The otter shushed him and smiled, letting go of Hyunjoong. "Come on, I'll make you a snack."