Sick

Fated to Meet You

Youngsaeng let out a sigh, snuggling closer to his boyfriend as he began to feel unusually cold. Hyunjoong hugged him tightly under the blanket with a smile. "I love you, I love you so much."

The otter didn't answer and closed his eyes, digging deeper for warmth. The older boy began to worry when he noticed that Youngsaeng was shivering.

"Otter...? What's wrong? Are you cold?" he questioned with concern in his eyes. He put his hand on the latter's forehead, it was burning hot. "Oh my god, you have a fever. Let's put some clothes on you."

Hyunjoong got up and quickly slipped on his own clothes and hurried out the room to get some dry clothes for Youngsaeng. Seconds later, he was back, panting as he helped the younger boy put his boxers and the clean clothes on.

"Hyunjoong? What's wrong?" his sister's voice came from the door.

"Youngsaeng's sick," the boy told Eunmi.

"Eh? Saengie's sick? He has a fever?" Eunmi exclaimed, hurrying inside and placing her hand on the boy's forehead. "Omo... That's a high fever. Let's get him upstairs."

Huh? Noona just called him Saengie... I want to call him that, too... Hyunjoong quickly scooped up the boy like a princess and ran out of the room frantically, hopping up the stairs towards his room.

Kyujong, Jungmin and Hyungjun saw him and Eunmi running up the stairs. They looked at each other in confusion.

"What's happening...?" Hyungjun asked curiously.

"I'll go check," Kyujong volunteered as he began to run towards the stairs.

When he got there, Hyunjoong had gently covered Youngsaeng with a blanket on his bed. The younger boy was panting, sweat dripping down his forehead, his face flushed, as he clutched the older boy's hand tightly.

"What's happening?" Kyujong walked in towards Hyunjoong and Eunmi.

"Youngsaeng has a fever," the cow replied with a huff. 

"Oh? How?"

"When he went outside in the rain, he didn't bring an umbrella or a jacket," Eunmi explained. "Not to mention, he stayed in the rain for a pretty long while before coming back."

"Why was he outside?" Kyujong interrogated curiously as he sat down beside Hyunjoong.

"He was searching for me..." the older boy answered slowly, trying to hold back a smile as his cheeks began to turn pink.

Eunmi brightened. "So that means you two are back together?"

"Noona..." Youngsaeng croaked, interrupting the exciting conversation going on between the three.

The girl looked down with caring eyes, smiling. "Yes, what is it Saengie?"

Again, she called him Saengie... That means I can call him that, too, right?

"Can I-I have some water, please?"

She got up and patted him on the bed. "Yeah, I'll go get some right away."

After she left, Hyunjoong turned to his boyfriend. He wanted to try calling him with the nickname. "Saengie, how are you feeling?"

He gazed at him with a slight frown. "Don't call me Saengie."

"Eh?" he echoed but the boy already turned away, not wanting to speak anymore. Kyujong snickered. "Rejected~"

Hyunjoong hit him lightly on the back. "Ya! He's just not feeling well. Don't you dare tease me."

Kyujong went to Youngsaeng. "Saengie, do you want to eat something?"

"No, it's okay. I don't have an appetite," the otter responded with no objection to the nickname.

The boy nodded and smirked at Hyunjoong. "Well, he allowed me to call him Saengie."

Hyunjoong was taken aback by Kyujong's mocking. When the two get so close that Youngsaeng would allow Kyujong to refer to him with nicknames? He felt a bit of jealousy and anger building up in his heart but he hid it and held it down.

"Saengie~ I brought water for you," his sister sang as she skipped into the room holding a cup of water.

Kyujong helped the prince sit up as he bowed in thanks and took the water, gulping it down as if he were going to die if he didn't drink the water. A few seconds later, he handed the empty glass back to Eunmi. "Gangsahamnida..."

Lying back down, he felt a little better but it was still freezing cold and he ended up shivering.

"I think he needs another blanket," Kyujong remarked thoughtfully.

Hyunjoong nodded and got up to go to the drawer but was stopped when someone grabbed onto his hand. He looked to see Youngsaeng clutching onto his hand with watery eyes. "D-don't go..."

The older boy smiled and knelt down, gently pecking the sick boy on the forehead. "I'll be back in a few seconds. I'm going to get another blanket for you, okay?"

The otter nodded and sneezed as let go of him as he went to get a blanket.

"Saengie," Kyujong started with a smile. "It's so sweet how much you love Hyunjoong. Why'd you break up with him in the first place?"

"I-I..." he sneezed again.

"What are you two whispering about?" Hyunjoong's voice boomed when he came back with the blanket.

Kyujong chuckled. "Nothing important. Don't worry."

The older boy glared at his friend but shrugged it off and covered Youngsaeng with the blanket. "Warmer?"

The younger boy hummed as a response.

"What's happening?" a voice just like Youngsaeng's asked from the door.

It was the members of SS501.

"Oh, Youngsaeng has a fever," Hyunjoong told them, actually not really wanting them to come see his boyfriend.

Kyujong stood up. "I think I should go down now. Jungmin and Hyungjun are waiting for me."

"Yeah, go now. I don't want you here anymore," Hyunjoong joked, laughing.

"You're really mean, hyung," Kyujong replied, sticking his tongue out as he left.

The other watched Kyujong leave and then entered. YS quickly went up to Youngsaeng. "Aww... My poor Saengie... What are you doing lying here on the bed?"

Again... They are also calling him Saengie... How come everyone around the otter is allowed to call him Saengie except me... Why...?

"Saengie, you promised that you would teach us how to make chocolate," HJ whined in disappointment. "Now how are you going to do that?"

Youngsaeng smiled lightly. "I'll teach you guys when I get better."

JM pouted. "Okay~ Contact YS or any of us when you're available~ We'll be right there!"

The younger boy chuckled on the bed, having fun even though he was sick. "How about your schedules?"

"Uh... We'll figure something out," HJL laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Arasseo."

Hyunjoong was beginning to become impatient, his blood boiling in frustration. He wanted to spend some time alone with his lover but these people were getting in his way. And how come they were allowed to call him Saengie and he was not.

"Hey," he began to growl. "I think 'Saengie' needs some rest right now to recover so I request you to leave, please."

HJL grinned at Youngsaeng. "Oho~ What a greedy boyfriend you have. Okay, we'll leave now. Bye~ Make sure to call us~"

Youngsaeng waved with a bright smile. "Neh~ I'll contact you guys once I can."

All of them left and closed the door after them. Hyunjoong looked at the younger boy. His back was turned to him as if he were sulking.

"Saengie--"

"Don't call me that," his voice came sharply.

Hyunjoong stood up suddenly, pissed off. "Why can't I call you that?" he exclaimed. "Why? Eunmi noona, Kyujong and even the other members of SS501 call you Saengie! Why can't I?"

"Just... don't..."

"Saengie! Saengie! Saengie!" Hyunjoong kept on repeating.

"Be quiet!!!" Youngsaeng suddenly yelled, sitting up and holding his head. Argh... I'm so dizzy and my head hurts... I don't want to deal with this right now...

The older boy fell quiet, startled by his boyfriend's sudden explosion. "Mian... But tell me why I'm not allowed to call you Saengie."

"Because everyone calls me that. The only one who is allowed to call me Otter or Otter Prince is you," Youngsaeng murmured, all of sudden feeling wanting to sleep. "And that's why you're special."

Hyunjoong's eyes widened in surprise and he smiled, bending down to kiss his lover but the young prince pushed him away.

"Waeeee????" the older boy whined.

Youngsaeng lay back down and closed his eyes, grabbing onto Hyunjoong's hand again. "I don't want you to get sick." He turned away and sneezed and then rolled back over again. Hyunjoong grinned and knelt down, being the same eye level as Youngsaeng. "I don't care if I get sick. Let me kiss you."

"You don't care but I care," Youngsaeng protested with a pout. "I don't want you to get sick because of me."

"I won't," Hyunjoong assured and pressed his lips against the otter's before he could protest anymore.

Youngsaeng melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around the latter's neck, wanting to deepen the kiss but Hyunjoong pulled away first. The prince pouted and whimpered. Hyunjoong chuckled, covering him up to his neck with the blanket. "You're sick right now. Better not get too excited."

Youngsaeng nodded and grabbed onto the older boy's hand. "Ah... Hachi... He's alone--" The boy wasn't able to finish his sentence before he fell asleep. Hyunjoong smiled lightly and pecked him on the lips again, ruffling his hair. "Don't worry. I'll send someone to take care of Hachi."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote a new short Hyunsaeng fanfic, guys!!! When I say short, I mean short. It is very short. I hope you like it. :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/488769/let-s-meet-again-angst-hyunsaeng-ss501-hospital-letters-prisoner

 

Also, who thinks I should make a main image for this story?