Arguments

Fated to Meet You

At the beginning of March, Youngsaeng received his new uniform from his school. It didn't look like the uniform from last year at all as it was white with gold ts. He tried it on, it was a little big but he didn't really care. On the collar, there were 3 I's, showing the he was a 3rd year. On the pocket, there was a emblem that labelled an '1'. I guess this is my last year in highschool... Next year, I'm going to be going to university. Well, I'd better make the most of it.

He heard the door knock after he took the new uniform off and then a bark from Hachi. "Who is it?" he asked into the speaker.

"Youngsaeng!" came an exclaim from outside. He smiled and opened the door, seeing his boyfriend standing outside with a wide grin.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see you,"

The younger boy raised an eyebrow but let the older boy in. Hachi immediately reacted and began jumping on Hyunjoong as he took off his shoes and put on slippers.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" Youngsaeng asked him.

"How come you're always asking me if I've eaten yet whenever I come?" the older boy questioned.

The otter shrugged. "That's always the first thing that comes to mind."

"Food?"

"Well, since I can't run much anymore, I cook instead," the prince told him and headed towards the living room. "So have you eaten yet?"

"I just woke up and ate breakfast so I'm not really in the mood for another meal."

Youngsaeng didn't reply as he plopped onto the couch, clicking the remote control to open the TV. Hyunjoong sat down beside him. "What are you watching?"

"SS501 is performing today," the prince informed and continued clicking until he came to the MCountdown channel, totally immersed in the performances.

"Do you like them now?"

"Yeah, of course I do. They're my friends, I'd always be cheering them on."

"... More than me...?" Hyunjoong hesitantly asked, a little worried.

Youngsaeng rolled his eyes and turned to face him. "Come on hyung, you already know it's not more than you. They're just my friends, okay?"

"But how am I supposed to know that? It seems like you hang out with them more than me. You're always smiling and having fun around them. When you're with me, you're always really quiet. You never even call or text me, it's always me starting conversations. And--"

"Hyung, look" the otter interrupted as he raised his lower arm, rolling his sleeve up, his eyes still on the screen. Hyunjoong saw the rose bracelet that Youngsaeng never wore outside. "Why do you think I'm still wearing this?"

The older boy's eyes widened in realization and he felt tears well up. Quickly throwing himself on his boyfriend, he began apologizing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I doubted you. I'm sorry..."

The otter sighed. "You're more of a crybaby than I am now..."

"YS! Double S... 501!!!" a voice from the TV came on. The fans shrieked in excitement and joy that SS501 were performing regularly again.

"Oh, it's YS," Youngsaeng remarked, concentrating more on the TV as the bright hind lights of the stage came on, only revealing a sihouette of the singer. He heard the fans off-camera cheering loudly and screaming.

Hyunjoong didn't bother to watch and just kept on hugging the prince as he watched intently at the five boys dancing with their back-up dancers and singing their hearts out. The bright lasers and beams flashed all around the stage and into the audience.

Only when they started singing did the stage lights brighten, revealing the faces of the boys.

"Oh, they changed their hairstyles," the otter commented. "Hyung, look."

"I don't wanna..." the older boy complained, keeping his face buried in his boyfriend's arm.

"They look really good today," Youngsaeng complimented. "I like their clothes. And YS is rapping in this song. He never rapped in their previous songs."

"Stop complimenting them..." Hyunjoong whined.

"Then look at the screen."

The older boy reluctantly turned his head to look at the TV and suddenly saw a YS close up. He was smirking and rapping. He had to admit, it was really y. Hyunjoong pouted. "You never smirk like that..."

"If I did, you would probably pounce on me. Even without me smiling, you still do," Youngsaeng pointed out. Hyunjoong's nose twitched. "Ya! Don't even try to tease me."

He heard the younger boy chuckle lightly. "Hey, I'm just stating a fact."

The cow huffed as he buried his face in Youngsaeng's arm again, hugging the boy's waist tightly. Youngsaeng cheered after the song ended and turned the TV off. "Well, that was fun. Okay hyung, you can get off of me now. My arm's starting to feel weird now."

"I don't want to..." the older boy whined again.

Hachi ran over and pounced onto Youngsaeng's lap. "Aww... There's my sweetie-pie... And what were you doing?"

Hyunjoong pouted again. "You never call me sweetie-pie..."

"Oh come on, hyung! Stop being such a child!"

"That's all you ever call me. Hyung this, hyung that. It doesn't even seem like we're lovers."

"Hyung, if you make me take off this bracelet today, I swear I will never wear it again," Youngsaeng cautioned him, starting to feel a little annoyed.

"What? Why?" Hyunjoong asked, looking up at his lover.

The otter prince huffed. "All you've been doing is complaining and arguing with me these days. Why do you think I never call you? Because we always end up fighting. I want to avoid quarreling, okay?"

"What are you talking about? We never fight," the older boy denied.

"See? There you go again," Youngsaeng pointed out. "You're disagreeing with everything I say." His hand moved towards the bracelet and his fingers locked onto the rose. "I'm warning you. If I get pissed off enough, I will go as far as to take this off and never wear this again."

"That's going too far!" Hyunjoong exclaimed in anger. "That's like breaking up."

"You think? Well then stop talking back so much then."

"I'm older than you, I have the right to talk back," he argued, grabbing onto the hand that was on the lock of the bracelet.

Youngsaeng stood up suddenly, shaking Hyunjoong off his arm. "This is such a hassle, I'm going upstairs."

The older boy was about to grab the prince's arm again but the latter slapped his hand away. "Don't go touching me whenever you want to, I'm not your property. I have my own personal space, too."

"Are you asking me to break up with you?"

Youngsaeng stopped and turned. "Where'd you get that idea?"

Hyunjoong shot up from his seat. "Since we're like this, let's break up then."

The otter looked down at his bracelet, his other hand automaticaly going to the rose as he unclipped it. Without hesitation, he took it off and threw it to Hyunjoong. The older boy caught it in surprise and looked up at the prince in shock. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Hey, you asked for it," Youngsaeng remarked, his expression and voice cold again. "Come back when you've thought enough about your behavior."

He watched as the boy began walking away calmly, tears welling up again. He clenched his jaw. "I'll make you come running back to me! I swear I will!"

The otter looked back and smirked the same smirk Hyunjoong had just saw on TV. "Really? I doubt you'll think that for long."

"I will! You will be the one begging for me to come back to you."

The prince gave a slight icy chuckle. "Don't kid around, hyung. You can't live without me."