Softy

Fated to Meet You

The other 1A students went home when they saw that Youngsaeng was okay.

 Jungmin said that his mother wanted him to immediately go home and Kyujong also had to head home. Hyungjun and Hyunjoong, along with Hachi, hurried back to the house and lay Youngsaeng on the couch, bringing him a glass of water. Youngsaeng grabbed it with a nod of thanks and gulped it down quickly. Finally, he could talk a little bit but his voice was still hoarse. Trying to clear it, he put his hand at his throat and drank more liquid.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Hyungjun questioned worriedly after he had put Youngsaeng's dirty uniform into the washing machine. "What did they do to you? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Youngsaeng smiled slightly. "My wrists hurt a little from the wrists and my throat really needs recovering but other than that, I feel fine. They didn't do anything."

"Eh? But... your uniform and..." Hyunjoong started quietly, feeling a pit of guilt in his stomach. He took his lover's hands. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have left you there on the roof. If I didn't, then this wouldn't have happened."

The otter sighed and clutched onto the older boy's hands. "It's alright, don't feel bad, arasseo? It's not your fault. The three men there weren't bad people at all. Actually, they were quite nice."

"What? You call them nice?" Hyungjun shrieked, startling Hachi and causing him to growl. Youngsaeng looked at the dog and that silenced him. "You were with that long shirt on only. Your wrists were tied and they were making you drink beer! How could you think that they're nice?"

"They did that for show," Youngsaeng spilled the truth.

 

"LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the boy shrieked on top of his lungs. "LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What should we do?" the man holding onto Youngsaeng asked the leader.

The older man went over to Youngsaeng and cleared his throat. "Can you please hear me out?"

Youngsaeng glared at him, trying to kick him. "JUST LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!"

"Please, we need you to cooperate. We don't want to hurt you," the man said gently as he knelt down to become eye level with Youngsaeng. "Do you know a boy named Hyunjoong?"

The otter stared at them. "Neh..."

"Well, his mother sent us to beat you up and traumatize you and stuff but we really don't want to even though we accepted the job," the man confessed. The other man let go of Youngsaeng to let him sit comfortably. The boy plopped down onto the floor, cross-legged. "And... she said that she might be coming over to check if we were doing the job properly and so we really need you to look like you're being tortured."

"How do I do that?" Youngsaeng questioned.

The third man pulled out a large t-shirt from his bag. "Here, go in the corner and take off your clothes. Only wear this. If this shirt is long enough, then keep your boxers on. We're extremely sorry for this. Please cooperate or else we don't even want to think about the punishment she'll give us if she finds out we didn't do our job."

The younger boy took it and stared at it, getting up. "Oh... Okay then."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" the three exclaimed in relief.

 

"And so, that's what happened," Youngsaeng told them with a sigh.

"My mother..." Hyunjoong snarled under his breath. "That old... damned... son of a... that piece of..." He was so enraged that he couldn't even finish his swear words, his hands clenched in tight fists, so tight that they were shaking.

"Wait," Youngsaeng said. "Don't, please. They didn't do anything so it's alright."

"No, go tell her," Hyungjun told the older boy as he stood up. "Tell your mother that Youngsaeng was beaten up and harassed. Tell your mother everything that she wants to hear. Be angry and slap her again. She deserves it. If she smirks, threaten to call you sister."

Youngsaeng stared at the two as their dark auras protruded from their bodies in a fiery flame. Hachi whimpered and moved closer to his owner.

"I'll go to her tomorrow, for now, rest okay?" Hyunjoong told Youngsaeng and took his arm, starting to drag him upstairs to take a bath. "After staying there for so long... You definitely need to take a bath. Hyungjun, cook some food for him please!"

"Neh~"

Hyunjoong began to prepare the bath for Youngsaeng.

"I can shower," the prince assured as he opened the shower room, looking at the nozzle. Hyunjoong grabbed him and shook his arm. "Bath."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Youngsaeng pursed his lips. "Eo, wae???" he whined childishly.

The older boy looked back at him as his hand made circles in the water, checking the temperature. He grinned. "You deserve special treatment." With that, he dug into the cupboard and took out the bubble bath, pouring some into the water.

The otter went over and checked the water. He immediately went to the hot water nozzle and turned it higher. "The water's too cold..."

"Not too hot, arasseo?" Hyunjoong reminded.

Youngsaeng smiled. "Neh~"

Soon, the bath was ready and Youngsaeng tested the water, nodding to himself at the temperature. He slipped off the large shirt and stepped into it, slowly lowering himself into the bath.

"I'll go and help Hyungjun prepare your dinner," Hyunjoong said as he got up.

"Joongie," Youngsaeng started as he sat up and his head poked out from the bubbles, his hands clinging on the edge. Hyunjoong walked over to him and knelt down, waiting for the boy to continue speaking. The younger boy grinned and lightly pecked his lover on the lips. "Gomawo..."

The older boy smiled and ruffled the boy's hair. "I'll be here when you need me."

"What if I said that I really needed you right now?" Youngsaeng asked innocently.

Hyunjoong's eyes rounded. "E-eh? Now? But y-you're bath-bathing! Of-of course w-we..." he stuttered, blood rushing up to his cheeks.

The otter chuckled as he sunk back into the water. "I was joking, Joongie. Go and help Hyungjun. I'll be fine on my own."

The older boy immediately exited the washroom, slamming the door behind him as he had to calm down his racing heart, his cheeks flushed. Aish~ I have such a wrong mind... Of course Youngsaeng wouldn't mean it! Ahhh!!!

"Joongie-ah, are you still there?" Youngsaeng's voice came from inside the washroom.

"Ah, neh!" Hyunjoong responded immediately as he opened the door again. Youngsaeng was sitting up again, his fingers on the edge of the bath. He pointed to something on the sink counter. 

"Can you get that for me?" he requested, gesturing to two bottles on there. One was shampoo and the other was conditioner. "I forgot to take if with me and it's going to be hard to get it."

The older boy grabbed the two bottles and handed them to Youngsaeng, who left them aside near the bath. "Thank you~"

Hyunjoong smooched Youngsaeng on the cheek and grinned. "Do you still need me?"

"Ani."

The cow stared at him. Well... Youngsaeng definitely doesn't have a erted mind like me. Such an innocent boy. I love him~ He bent down and pressed his lips against the latter's. They were most definitely sweet and quite addicting. Without warning, he felt himself wanting more but Youngsaeng pushed him away a few moments later.

"I'm bathing right now. Go help Hyungjun cook," the otter told him.

Hyunjoong pouted. "So you don't want me to be here anymore?"

The younger boy raised an eyebrow. "I'm bathing right now, why would I want you be here? Go on, hurry and go."

The older boy smiled. "Arasseo~ Clean yourself well~"

With that, he quickly headed out and towards the kitchen, feeling as if a weight from his heart was lifted and he could breathe again.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Thought that I should update one more chapter on this so... I did. I know, I should've  also updated Eternal Flame but I only had time to complete this one... Sorry. Until next time though.

 

I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!