A Sudden Downfall

Fated to Meet You

A strong wind blew as Youngsaeng was running.

"Ahh! My hat!!!" the otter exclaimed as it was blown away. He was about to chase it when his boyfriend caught his arm. "Youngsaeng... Stop run-- Your hair..."

He looked back at the older boy, his hair blowing on his face. Hyunjoong jolted when he saw a slightly pained expression on the younger boy's face. He was dazzling, sparkling, it was as if stars were around him and showering him with light. He had this sudden urge to kiss the innocent boy but he bit his lip, holding back.

"Hyung..." the otter started quietly, blushing furiously. "I-I just thought that... I can redye it black if you want!"

"No, it's okay," the cow told him. "I like it. It's fine."

"But I look exactly like YS now..." he pointed out, slightly flustered.

Hyunjoong smiled at the cute boy.

"N-Neh... Hyunjoong hyung..." Youngsaeng began again, slowly, looking down at the ground.

"Mm?"

"Are you holding back?" he questioned nervously.

"Eh? What made you think that?"

"W-Well... YS told me that you were holding back so I-I thought I'd ask just to make sure. It makes me feel insecure. I honestly thought that you were satisfied and happy with what we are now."

"No, I am happy!" Hyunjoong protested. "I really am satisfied. I was overjoyed when you wanted to hold my hand at the amusement park. Oh wait, that was you, right?"

Youngsaeng nodded. "That date was that only day I was with you ever since school ended for winter break. But hyung, are you sure you're not holding back? Tell me truthfully. Don't say something just to make me feel better. Tell me what you're thinking, jebal!"

"Let's talk somewhere else," Hyunjoong cut in and pulled the younger boy to the side of the park they found themselves in. Once they sat down on the bench, Youngsaeng, once again, began insisting for the older boy to tell him.

"Okay! I'll tell you!" the cow finally gave up and directly faced the young otter. "I'm going to be honest so don't be shocked, okay?"

The otter nodded. "Yeah, yeah, okay. Tell me."

"Everytime I see you, I always want to kiss you, touch you, and do things with you," he blurted, his face turning more and more red every second. "Yeah! I've been holding back! I've been trying to control myself but to tell the truth, I won't be able to control myself any longer soon."

"Wait... Let me clarify..." Youngsaeng started. "You want to have with me???????"

"Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Hyunjoong hurriedly hissed, covering the boy's mouth and looking around to see if anyone heard. Luckily, no one was around. He blushed and looked down at his feet, nodding slightly.

The younger boy's face heated up. "Whoa... That far, huh?" he muttered.

"Ya! Stop teasing me!" the older boy exclaimed with a pout, beginning to hit Youngsaeng on the arm.

"Ow, ow, ow. Hyung!"

"Oh... Mian..."

The two sat there in silence, an awkward silence. Neither of the two knew what to say. Youngsaeng was the one that broke the silence.

"Hyung, I have something to give you..."

Hyunjoong turned to face him. "What is it?"

Youngsaeng took something out of his bag. It was the heart-shaped box of chocolates. "Here... I made these for Valentine's Day..."

"You... can make chocolate...?" he asked in amazement.

The younger boy blushed and looked away in embarrassment. After that, it was silent for another while.

"Hyung, let's go home, hmm? It's getting cold," Youngsaeng suggested.

Agreeing, Hyunjoong stood up with Youngsaeng and was walking away when the otter grabbed his jacket.

"I thought you wanted to go home," Hyunjoong remarked.

The otter bit his lip. "Can you... close your eyes please...? Just for a few seconds?"

"Arasseo," the older boy obeyed and closed his eyes.

Youngsaeng was hesitant but not reluctant. He put his hands on Hyunjoong's shoulders and slowly reached up, giving the boy's lips a quick peck. The older boy's eyes snapped open but he saw that Youngsaeng was already halfway across the park, in the midst of running away again.

Something in his head suddenly snapped and he lost control.

"Youngsaeng..." he growled and dashed after the boy.

The otter had to slow down because of his leg but he saw that Hyunjoong was catching up. Trying to run faster, he tripped on a tree root and fell, scraping his knee and his elbow. Hyunjoong caught up and turned the younger boy around in a flash, smashing his lips onto his. Youngsaeng began wanting to push away the older boy but he was too strong and kept their lips locked. The cute boy's protests were muffled as he began to hit the boy on top of him, wanting him to let go. His eyes widened when he felt Hyunjoong's tongue slide into his mouth. No! It's going to fast! I want to stop!

But the kiss became more heated as the older boy reconnected their lips after taking a quick breath. Youngsaeng never had enough time to talk. When his tongue met Hyunjoong's, he suddenly felt a little bit dizzy and tightly shut his eyes, grunting in disapproval. The otter began shaking his head but Hyunjoong grabbed onto his hair, preventing him from thrashing him around so much.

"Hyu--" he finally gasped but again, the older boy connected their mouths and didn't let him speak.

Their tongues began fighting inside Youngsaeng's mouth with the younger boy trying to push the older boy's tongue out. But he got tired easily and Hyunjoong won, exploring every corner of his warm, dark cavern. Due to lack of air, the otter began to feel faint as tried to break away to breathe but the older boy wouldn't let him. Saliva began trickling from a corner of his mouth.

The two were still on the ground, Hyunjoong trapping the boy under him between his legs, holding his hair from the back to keep him from escaping and with the other hand, trapping both his arms behind his back. The boy at the bottom involuntarily brought his leg up and kicked Hyunjoong between the legs. Hyunjoong hissed in pain but didn't break away though it was quite agonizing as his stomach felt as if it was just heavily punched and his manhood ached.

Shoot... That didn't work... What am I going to do...???

Youngsaeng tried to think fast but gasped when he felt something touch his crotch. Hyunjoong had let go of his hands and had moved down. But his shout to stop was still muffled by the kiss. FInally, with all the strength he had left in his body, he kneed the older boy in the stomach, finally getting him off of him. Youngsaeng quickly scooched away from Hyunjoong, panting and sweating. The cow clutched onto his stomach with grit teeth, growling in pain through his teeth. He saw the frightened expression on the otter and came his senses.

"I-I... I'm sorry! Otter!"

The otter got up and began to flee again, tears forming in his eyes. From his periferal version, he could see the latter running after him, shouting his name and for him to stop. But he didn't stop, he continued to run.

"Otter! Wait!" Hyunjoong exclaimed, quickly closing the distance.

Too late. He ran onto the road and suddenly stopped when he saw a white light flash before his eyes. Feeling something pushing him from behind, he collided with the pavement but it didn't hurt as much as he had expected. He wasn't hit by the car but he still heard it hit something. If it didn't hit him, then who did it hit?

Oh my god... No... Not him... Please, not him. Youngsaeng slowly turned around and saw his boyfriend lying in the middle of the road on his side, bleeding from his head; the chocolates a few feet away, scattered and destroyed.

Screaming, he crawled back to Hyunjoong, tearing up as he held onto him, shouting at him to wake up. The driver of the car came out and called the ambulance. The older boy opened his eyes and saw Youngsaeng above him, sobbing hard.

"I'm so happy..." the otter heard the boy in his arms murmur. "I was able... to save you this time... Please, forgive me for that kiss... I won't... do it again..." he began coughing up blood as he spoke.

"Hyung, don't speak, please. The ambulance is coming soon. Please, don't speak and just stay awake, okay?" he hiccupped, clutching Hyunjoong's hand in his, shaking. "I forgive you. I forgive you. Just stay awake for me."

"Otter... I'm so tired..." he began to mumble. "I want to sleep for a while. Let me sleep..."

"No! You can't!" Youngsaeng shouted. "You can't go to sleep. You have to stay awake. If you sleep, you'll sleep forever. Please! Stay awake! Hyung!!!"

"No, I'm so sleepy," Hyunjoong could feel his eyelids getting heavy. He could feel his mind slipping away and the pain slowly fading. "I want to sleep, just for a few minutes."

"Don't!!! HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His eyes closed and his body went limp. The young otter screamed and began pounding his fists on the ground, sobbing violently into the older boy's shirt, still begging for the boy to wake up.

"Hyung! Wake up!" he shrieked, his tears running out of his eyes like two small waterfalls. "Hyung! I forgive you! Wake up! Please!! You can't leave me! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A few minutes later, the ambulance came and they had to pull the thrashing Youngsaeng away from the unconscious boy.

"Let go of me! Let me stay with him!!!" Youngsaeng cried as they placed Hyunjoong on a bed. "He's going to wake up!!!! Stop! Don't take him away!!! You can't take him away!!!!!! Come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He chased after the ambulance, running as fast as his legs could carry him, completely oblivious to the pain building up in his leg. His vision was blurred and he kept screaming for them to stop until he could scream no more, kept running after the ambulance until his leg was totally numb and he collapsed.

He could only return home. Why...? Why did this have to happen? Why did this have to happen right after that concert? Why? Why? Why? Right after I gave him my chocolate, right after I sang just for him and let out my feelings for him... Why...?